• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Let the Battle Begin: XBOX ONE v. PS4

Started by Paw-Paw, August 03, 2013, 02:58:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Paw-Paw

cav2012

HorseFeathers

Yeah...I'm an xbox guy, but I'm starting to think that my next system will be a ps4...but they'll probably have the next generation out systems out before I save up enough pennies to buy one..

Paw-Paw

I have an XBOX as well, but the allure of the PS4 can/will make gamers convert systems.

Go Postal

I remember buying, for my son, the PS3 a couple of days before we went to the '07 Capital One game.  It was a 60 gig, I think it cost over 500 bucks.  We did have also the original Xbox.  I liked the PS3 so much that I bought the 80 gig.  Still have both, plus a newer PS3 slim version.  My son is thinking about buying the PS4 for himself, but I think that I'll wait a little bit to see if there is still any bugs in the system, what games that will come out for it and hopefully the price will go down a little.  One problem is that some games will come out for both PS3 and PS4 versions.  For instance, Battlefield 4 coming out later this year.  Half of the people that I game with will be playing that game on one system, the other half on the newer system.  I don't know if multiplayer on that game will co-op between both systems.  Both Xbox one and PS4 have their pluses and minuses, but I will probably get the PS4.

Jalkuranis

The Xbox has renounced its appalling 24 hour check and everything that people griped about. However, I will not have a dog in the fight for I have now gone PC exclusive. The only reason I didn't sell my PS3 alongside my 360 is because it plays blu-rays.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas