• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

benton football

Started by beaverfan007, May 19, 2009, 04:42:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

beaverfan007

i asked a youngman saturday if they liked the new football coach at benton he said that nobody  liked him is  it because he came in with an attitude or is he just mean

parpar

He came in with discipline.  I talked Saturday to some parents and they said their kids were loving the new attitude.

I bleed Mountie blue.

Quote from: beaverfan007 on May 19, 2009, 04:42:44 am
  i asked a youngman saturday if they liked the new football coach at benton he said that nobody  liked him is  it because he came in with an attitude or is he just mean

So those would be the only two reasons why a kid wouldn't like a new coach.  Yeah, right.  Define what you mean by an "attitude"?  Maybe you should change that to "discipline". 

And just for the record, when a kid says "nobody" that usually means him and two of his friends.  Let's not start taking a kid's word as the gospel. 

transplant

If Benton gets good Glen Rose suffers.

beaverfan007

its probably just that the kids dont know him well enough yet and there  trying to adjust to his way of running things

oldpantherfan

The kids are not used to discipline in the program.  I feel like this will work out fine, we may lose a few players not interested in the extra work, but things will work out. The town was ready for a change.

Triple Play

beaverfan007

yea i believe heck  bring in the discipline  needed  to win and  be better  then they have been

IAFLAR7

Quote from: beaverfan007 on May 21, 2009, 01:13:42 am
   yea i believe heck  bring in the discipline  needed  to win and  be better  then they have been
What is up with those grey helmets? Did they really change to a grey helmet??

Triple Play

June 04, 2009, 11:51:05 am #9 Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 11:53:02 am by Triple Play
Quote from: salinecountyfan on June 01, 2009, 10:59:47 am
Yes, the only uniform change this year will be the gray helmets.

IAFLAR7

Quote from: Triple Play on June 04, 2009, 11:51:05 am
Quote from: salinecountyfan on June 01, 2009, 10:59:47 am
Yes, the only uniform change this year will be the gray helmets.

I hope they are keeping the "Tiger Paw"?

beaverfan007

screw  the uniforms what offense are they going to run  and who is the dc and oc

BorderPatrol

!

?

See, that was not hard at all....

bp

Blind Tiger

Quote from: beaverfan007 on May 19, 2009, 04:42:44 am

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas