• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marions head coach

Started by bigtiger, February 21, 2006, 08:36:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigtiger

Hey People, tell me about this guy

PATRIOTPLAYER54

real good guy even better coach and i would choose to play for him then anyone.

SingleWingGuru

Quote from: bigtiger on February 21, 2006, 08:36:00 pm
Hey People, tell me about this guy

Good guy.  Old School style coach.  Sometimes makes horribly dumb decisions in games.  Runs HIS system well, but isn't very familiar or good with "changing things up".

Is good with setting up a defense to shut down the run.  Horribly lacking when it comes to teaching pass coverage.  Greenwood game anyone?  Many recievers WIDE OPEN EVERY PLAY.

Runs a fairly good weight program, and a sometimes lacking conditioning program.

A poor mans, not as funny, not quite of football keen version of General Campbell at Wynne.

He's a good coach to have, and pretty good fit at Marion.

PATRIOTPLAYER54

BAD CONDITIONING  COACH YOU ARE CRAZY.WE HAVE MOST OF THE STARATERS INCLUDING MYSELF GOING BOTH WAYS.AND WE MUST BE IN GOOD CONDITIONING

AEKDB132

Yea almost every one of our starters go both ways the whole game and never leave the field.  Greenwood maybe had 1 or 2 guys that went both ways.  That makes a heck of a difference, but our guys still played toe to toe with them.  I know first hand that Coach Uhiren is a GREAT STRENGTH and CONDITIONIING coach.  If you don't believe so just go check out off-season workouts sometime.   

memphisguy

You want to know about the guy.
Quote from: PATRIOTPLAYER54 on February 22, 2006, 09:31:10 am
real good guy even better coach and i would choose to play for him then anyone.
That should tell you everything you need to know. His players absolutely love him.

BIGBLUE

SingleWingGuru

Quote from: PATRIOTPLAYER54 on February 22, 2006, 05:43:28 pm
BAD CONDITIONING COACH YOU ARE CRAZY.WE HAVE MOST OF THE STARATERS INCLUDING MYSELF GOING BOTH WAYS.AND WE MUST BE IN GOOD CONDITIONING

Yes.  Bad conditioning coach.

Good atheletes that have the ability to play both ways and good coaching to facilitate that are two different things.  The o-line and d-line especially have problems with conditioning and wear down greatly during the games.  The good news is that Marion has a running back that can perform regardless of how strong they are in front of him as the game wears on.

PATRIOTPLAYER54

well some one has to block for that running back and stop people to get the offense the ball.and me being one of those lineman,knows what the heck is going on so before you start talking about what you don't know.look at my stats .i play offense and defense and i have played my sophmore year.if you want my stats ask but the only stats you need to know is we get the w's and next year we will get more.

SingleWingGuru

Quote from: PATRIOTPLAYER54 on February 24, 2006, 09:32:40 am
well some one has to block for that running back and stop people to get the offense the ball.and me being one of those lineman,knows what the heck is going on so before you start talking about what you don't know.look at my stats .i play offense and defense and i have played my sophmore year.if you want my stats ask but the only stats you need to know is we get the w's and next year we will get more.

Trust me, i've seen your stats.  I've also seen people buckled over barely being able to breathe in the second half of the Greenwood game...   wasn't much blocking or pass rush then.

It isn't about respect.  It is about realizing the weak aspects of your program.

I respect Marion, as they will probably at least be in the hunt for a playoff spot.  But people aren't going to sit around and dish you out wine and roses.... this is a discussion board because we discuss teams.  Otherwise this would be.

http://www.marionisthebestdonotsayanythingthatcanbenegativeintheslightestbit.com

PATRIOTPLAYER54

February 24, 2006, 11:29:28 am #10 Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 11:32:50 am by PATRIOTPLAYER54
WELL I COULD HAVE MORE TO SAY BUT I PROLLY WOULD GET KICKED OFF FOR BEING MEAN TO A SCHOOLS LITTLE WATER BOY. JUST KEEP UNDERESTIMATING US YOU GONNA GET A SIZE 14 CLEAT WERE YOU WON'T WANT IT.

SingleWingGuru

Quote from: PATRIOTPLAYER54 on February 24, 2006, 11:29:28 am
you must not be talking about me becouse you put any quarterback out there and my defense will put our foot in his butt.i like being the underdog thats when i flip that switch and the RB and QB starts crying so tell you'r little b!t(he$ that they will see .

WAIT AND SEE BOYS WAIT AND SEE

B!T(HE$

Well unless you didn't play last season, then i did see you...

Keep talking smack.

Marion will be good, but the more flaming you do on the internet, the more you guys hurt yourselves and not the teams you are trying to impress.

PATRIOTPLAYER54

YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR STATS .YOU'R JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM EITHER A 12 YEAR OLD WITH TO MANY INTERNET PRIVLAGES.OR A OLD MAN IN THE SHELTER WHO HASN'T TOOK HIS PILLS.

AEKDB132

Once again I resort to my previous argument.  In the Greenwood game you have to take in account a lot of things.  For one we had to travel across the entire state to get there.  Now you can all argue with me on this one, but traveling like that does take it's toll on you.  Secondly our offensive lineman have the "attack" mentality.  We are constantly pulling, folding, blocking into the second and even the third level.  In other words we don't just sit back and pass block.  Also almost everyone of our guys goes BOTH WAYS.  Greenwood, on the other hand, has an offensive team and a defensive team so they are able to actually rest every once in a while.  Also you have to consider the type of offense Greenwood runs.  No-Huddle wide open attack.  It also didn't help that we had to chase their QB all nite.  It was also one of the coldest games we had played in all year.  It was also the 12th strait game, so guys are naturally going to start to wear down more easily.  Now taking all these into consideration....YES guys are going to get tired and worn out....it's not neccesarily a direct reflection of the coach and whether or not he is a "great conditioning coach."  Anyways this whole thread was started to let someone know about Coach U.  In my personal opinion he is one of the better coaches in the state.  Notice I said in MY OPINION....so don't all you intelligent, know it all, wanna be coaches get on here and start bashing me.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion and that is mine.  Matt just chill on this guy....he is one the FEW that actually supports us on here.   

Uncle Ivan

I'll make sure to ask the Marion folks what it's like to be 0-1 after the first Friday of the season.

SingleWingGuru

Quote from: PATRIOTPLAYER54 on February 24, 2006, 11:36:12 am
YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR STATS .YOU'R JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM EITHER A 12 YEAR OLD WITH TO MANY INTERNET PRIVLAGES.OR A OLD MAN IN THE SHELTER WHO HASN'T TOOK HIS PILLS.

I actually used a game you played in to show how to grade out offensive linemen.

Please, before you call me a 12 year-old... at least be smart enough to click the spell check button so you do not look like one yourself.

You are the one who needs to chillax.

Quote from: Jeremy2653 on February 22, 2006, 03:49:10 pm
He's a good coach to have, and pretty good fit at Marion.

I personally think he's a good Coach.  And i've stated that before.  I'm not dogging Marion, just stating my opinion.  And my opinion is, regardless, you can't play as many people both ways in the new conference you are moving up into.

Marion relied greatly on just plain being more physical than most teams last year. 

This year, the teams they play will match up better physically against them and the philosophy Greenwood's coach used will be used against Marion. 

We all know that those coaches will watch that game and use that as your weakness.  Do not be surprised if Jacksonville, West Memphis, and Forrest City go no huddle to keep you guys on the field.  I know West Memphis will do it... and just keep running it over and over again. 

Those conditioning issues, or not being smart enough to have players only play one side (depending on how you look at it) will bite you in the butt.

I understand Coach U's dilemma. I personally would want to always have my best players and athletes on the field, but at some point you have to bite the bullet and settle for something a little less so that talented player can be 100% effective.

trapdownumouth

I really hope Jeremy is not a Marion player b/c you are really dissin your coach  ???.  Yes, I was at the Greenwood game and had one coach tell me (wasn't the head one) that the receivers were clearly told to run along the side line.  It looked like the QB was off, but he was throwing to a "spot".  Lack of conditioning, that's a laugh for someone who like many posters knows nothing about the team.  I think my point is backed up by many who said they played both ways and this couldn't be done successfully if they won't in great shape, unless you were a player that always had to sit out for some reason while everyone else was running.  As far as bad calls, I think the ET paper had the converage like in the 60-70% range, so you are totally wrong about that.  I guess you wanted to punt the ball, when there was no good punter and we got the ball blocked at GW right before half or after halftime,  so they could score and get momentum and come back from being down 3 or 4 TD's.  Would you go for the punt, when A) you have a 50-50 shot of the block, and B) the average punt was like 20 yards.  I think at Beebe there was eeevem a  negative punt.  You either need to go to college and coach before you analyze any coach, especially coaches that brought the program up to competition and playoffs.  Then you need to realize that the coach had a defensive coach, in fact, I think he had 2 co- DC!  I'm not going to continue to pick apart your lack of intelligence, b/c most people can see you don't know what you are talking about.  If it was that bad, Marion would be the same ol' Marion.  AS far as Delta Razor, please get off Marion posts b/c you never have anything even descent to say about Marion or anyone else, unless it's Wynne, and we all know why you have an ax to grind this year.  I hope Wynne plays WM and WM blows the Jackets away.  I support WM, and watch them, also.  I do think it will be a great game to start for the next years to come.  At least WM posters do not bash Marion all the time, b/c most of us having 2 towns so close really have friends and family at either school.  It's called sportsmanship and class, and you have never proved on any board that you have that.  Finally, why would anyone start a thread about a Marion coach?  I don't see any other threads like that.  I thought this was to talk about the players and or team.  I know most of WM's head coaches, exp Lanny, and Coach Uhiren is no different than Lanny.  They are good coaches, work their players hard, but care alot about their players on and off the field.  It was even quoted in one paper by the Marion coach that his worst fear of failure was when one of his "'kids" went bad, got into trouble or didn't get to play ball like they wanted, or didn't get to be successful in life, b/c his ultimate goal was not only to make them winners on the field, but off the field.  I know this b/c I did work for the newspaper that asked him the question and it was clearly on the tape.

PATRIOTPLAYER54

coach does cioach for the players on the field to win you are right trapdown he wants us to win off the field. he cares about us like we are his kids and he helps us with anything .

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: trapdownumouth on March 05, 2006, 03:14:11 amI hope Wynne plays WM and WM blows the Jackets away.

Wynne will likely scrimmage WM again, but West Memphis is not capable of whipping Wynne.

Now, on the other hand, Marion plays both, and will be lucky to stay within two touchdowns in either game.

PATRIOTPLAYER54

yea you will see ivan aint that what you said last year.

marchmadness

I think the guy is very good.  He earned alot of respect from GW fans.  Many of us thought that Marion was better than Wynne.  I don't know if GW could have beaten them at Marion, being a much longer road trip, and players and fans thinking it was the "old" Marion.  When they had us down by 21, no one had done us that way all year.  They brought along alot of fans, but when you play at GW, it's nothing to double the fans that Wynne had at the playoff game.  Our coach had told us Marion was much more displined and just needed the tradition that Wynne had b/c they had us dog tired and we got alot of breaks in the last few minutes.  He must be doing alot of things right.  The players had class, too.  Hate to hurt those Wynne people, like the Razor guy that bashes them.  The players and their coach earned their respect in NW AR

marchmadness

sounds like who ever started a thread wanting to know about a coach is fishy.  Could some one be trying to take away Marion's general?  My hats off to Patriot Player who does not hide the fact he is a player, and seems to tell factional info which is something you wont get from the Delta guy.  He must be one sore loser.

trapdownumouth

I would close this thread if I were a Marion fan.  I don't like someone starting a thread with an open ended question like ... tell me about this person or that.  Just pick up the phone and call the man if you want to know .   You can't believe half of what people write anyway.  Players might be different unless they have an ax to grind.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: marchmadness on March 06, 2006, 11:08:44 am
I think the guy is very good.  He earned alot of respect from GW fans.  Many of us thought that Marion was better than Wynne.

Many of you are idiotic, too.  By the time the playoffs came around, Wynne was far and away a better team. 

But that's last year, and neither Greenwood nor Marion will get to rely on flukes.  So sorrah.

PATRIOTPLAYER54

so in one game after the marion vs. wynne game wynne got better ,but then on other threads wynne had a bad year so i know something is in the water down there so yall need to get your facts straight .also ivan your very own coach calls mine(uhiren)every saturday morning im in there watching film.and campbell as much respect for uhiren they are still good friends.

marchmadness

Ivan, Uncle, Razor, Delta, whatever you want to go by, you need to keep the trash in your town where it belongs.  All you ever do is bash every school that whips up on your precious team.  In 2 years, I can't wait to see what excuses you have for having not made the playoffs, ect.  You can bash every official, every team, but that's what you are known for on FF boards.  They need to make you a board to your self, then you can argue with yourself, b/c no one else on here from OK to Memphis cares about your opinion!  And, look at the scoreboard and see who won State, it sure wasn't the Yellowjackets, or Bluejackets, and if I remember, look again and see who won the Marion game.  Once, again, it WASN'T the Yellowjackets.  Maybe we should call them bluejackets in your honor. ;)

trapdownumouth

trapdownumouth

That is so bad when someone from another part of the state gives Marion credit over Wynne.  Marion deserves it in football.  Can't say that I agree with all this basketball hype and talk.  I can tell the person that wrote this thread, none of the football coaches, especially Coach U would disrespect their school with his mouth.  I think all the patriot players under him know the man is about respect and sportsmanship.  They had their share of bad calls, but players and coaches didnt' talk about a player or school or point blank to the AAA.  They will be fine next year in the new conf. and I truly believe they will beat WM.  Wasn't very smart of the WM playing Marion for their homecoming.  The Marion coach will use this to get his players more than ready.  Sorry, friends at WM, but you can take that to the bank.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: marchmadness on March 07, 2006, 10:28:33 am
Ivan, Uncle, Razor, Delta, whatever you want to go by, you need to keep the trash in your town where it belongs.  All you ever do is bash every school that whips up on your precious team.  In 2 years, I can't wait to see what excuses you have for having not made the playoffs, ect.  You can bash every official, every team, but that's what you are known for on FF boards.  They need to make you a board to your self, then you can argue with yourself, b/c no one else on here from OK to Memphis cares about your opinion!  And, look at the scoreboard and see who won State, it sure wasn't the Yellowjackets, or Bluejackets, and if I remember, look again and see who won the Marion game.  Once, again, it WASN'T the Yellowjackets.  Maybe we should call them bluejackets in your honor. ;)

The only trash around is in Marion, which is what they are known for.  Is there something in the water over there that makes every single person from there a crybaby jerk?  Seems like it.

It must chap your ass to know that the man who has had the most successful season ever in Marion was taught everything he knows from our coach.

We don't much like you riding our coattails, you know.  Go hop on WM's.

Mr_Deb

man all of you guys are crazy and razor your just a nut...

Uncle Ivan

marchmadness

Ivan, you are a nut, and maybe a preacher.  You speak out of both sides of your mouth.  Your reply on the previous page was Marion was cry babies, but when someone spoke about Marion and GW whipping Wynne's butt in football, you call it flukes.  You are NO better than anyone from Marion or any school that gets on here crying foul.  You are a nuisance, and should be banned from FF.  I bet you have no friends in Wynne, or else you wouldn't be on FF every single minute.  Your probably some kind of psychopath, always right in your opinions and never respectful of others.  And, you didn't have to put the banner by your name about voting for BUSH, b/c you are just as crazy as he is.  I wouldn't have expected anything more from your voting since you prove your ignorance all the time on FF.  Bet when those Yellowjackets stop winning, your time on here will be much less, but, I forgot, your a whiner, also. ;D  Maybe you can find a REAL job, other than monitoring everything on FF, even if your on the wrong board!

PATRIOTPLAYER54

oouucch that's gotta hurt .that was a knockout punch.....cousld not have said it better my self

spoony luv

On those nights G-wood and Marion were beter teams. It was not a fluke, that is how football goes.  I have a feelng this year will be different.  It was a fitting end to the season they beat Wynne in the same fashion Wynne beat them in the Championship game. Two of the best games I've seen.

trapdownumouth

Hate to burst that huge bubble of yours Uncle Razor that's hanging over your head, but there is nothing wrong with the water in Marion.  Otherwise, I would have had many friends to die on me.  You absolutely kill me talking like a little kid.  You excuse everyone in Marion of being crybabies, but when it is brought up that Wynne got beat by Marion AND Greenwood, you just happen to call it a fluke.  Do you not consider that being an excuse crybaby?  All I have to say is after next year, even with Marion out of Wynne's conf., their coach is not upset to play Wynne again.  In fact, I believe with the way the rotation was set up, he has played Wynne 3 out of 4 years at Wynne, and is back there again.  When his son played the game at Wynne, Marion had the game won, led almost the entire game, and lost a fumble with less than 2 min. to play.  These were young kids with a new coach, and if Wynne fans gave them a standing ovation, it sure wasn't b/c of the band!  The games since the new coach came has always been close, no more 40 point lead at halftime.  No it doesn't gripe any one at Marion that the coach worked under Campbell.  He doesn't run the same exact D-T, b/c he will throw the ball at least 10 times or more during a game, even with a 2000 yd. plus RB as a jr.  Plus, he had a good coach with Riley for years b4 Campbell got thejob after the terrible way Wynne did Riley after taking them `13-0 and fire him two years later.  Speaks very well of your town, just like you.  The coaches are friends, even though Campbell has yet to get over his student beating him.  But, that doesn't matter to the coach here or there, b/c they have been friends for a long time.  They do like to run first, then pass, or least the coach at Marion will pass.  The older coaches like Malhan, Campbell, Ford,  Wright, are a dying breed.  If they were over in the NW part of the state, the fans would boo with all the running, even though they average in most games well over 10 yds per carry.  They probably couldn't even get a good job there b/c they run more than passing.  Another poster put a comment on people doing to Marion what Greenwood did with the no huddle.  I think that will be carefully watched for with any team that runs the spread, and WM does not run the spread, so whoever said Lanny would take advantange of the coaches' weakness doesn't know the Blue Devils too well.  I'm sure they will line up and forget  that they have Stackhouse back there to run the ball the majority of time.  It was only a weakness b/c there were more players that played both ways on defense.  They lost a so-so QB that didn't play but maybe 5or 6 games, and Dupree, blocking back and rover in defense.  Those are the two main players other than one lineman that they lost.  I know W M lost a whole lot more than Marion, so the team will be young and inexperienced.  They are soooo overrated this year.  BIg mistake to schedule H/C against Marion, b/c this coach will definitely get these players on a new level when they understand that this was like a slap in the face.  He will use this as 9mm movitivation letting these players know how cocky WM thinks they are that they are going to beat Marion by 50.  I say dumb move, b/c it will work more in Marion's favor.  H/C week for the home team is always a tough game to prepare for.  The activities at school disrupt the practices and the players lose concentration.
We will see, alright. ;)

marchmadness

I agree with trap 100% about Munitarion coming back and showing these teams that they had better watch out.  They will have some much needed experience, and having gone to the playoffs will only boost these players confidence.  Marion is so far from having the tradition in football that either WM or Wynne has, and it will take many more trips to the state before they can even see some developing.  The kids have made great strides and my hat goes off to every player that stays with the program 100%, and hope they realize that the teams that have that great tradition all have coaches that work their athletes  very hard.  Marion had never had a coach that asked so much of the kids to do in order for them to be competitive until their new coach.  So, some quit b/c they can't take it, those are probably the kids that drive around in a new vehicle and stay in the home in the summer with the A/C down low while playing X-Box or poker.  It's a very demanding sport, and if you want to be successful with the best, and there are plenty of great teams that they will be playing again, then they will have to work hard, and even want it more.  Keep up the work boys, and remember how bad you felt when you lost those 3 very close games, including the greenwood game, which would have given you a good chance to go to the rock after beating Wynne again.  What would they have called that the second time, double fluke or just come out and say they were crying while tucking their tails behind them.  Itsn't it true that the coach makes all players, managers, and staff to dress up on game day in nice dress slacks, ties, and button down shirts?  I know I had heard this from a former teacher at another school where he had been (not at Wynne).  I would have to say that is very classy, and I think this makes the players have more respect from the students and opponents when they step off the bus looking and acting classy.  This is your years guys, so work hard and listen to your coaches.  The season will pass in a blink and many will be in their last year, so you don't have time to wait until tomorrow.  It should have begun the day after the Greenwood day,which I'm sure it did. 

PATPLAYER63

Coach u is a great coach. He shoots you streight . He is also an excellent offseason coach.And if you listen to him you will be a better Football player and a better man for it

PATRIOTPLAYER54

I WOULD NOT PLAY FOR ANY OTHER COACH THAN COACH UHIREN IF I HAD THE CHOICE.HANDS DOWN COACH U.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: marchmadness on March 18, 2006, 01:02:46 am
Ivan, you are a nut, and maybe a preacher.  You speak out of both sides of your mouth.  Your reply on the previous page was Marion was cry babies, but when someone spoke about Marion and GW whipping Wynne's butt in football, you call it flukes.  You are NO better than anyone from Marion or any school that gets on here crying foul.  You are a nuisance, and should be banned from FF.  I bet you have no friends in Wynne, or else you wouldn't be on FF every single minute.  Your probably some kind of psychopath, always right in your opinions and never respectful of others.  And, you didn't have to put the banner by your name about voting for BUSH, b/c you are just as crazy as he is.  I wouldn't have expected anything more from your voting since you prove your ignorance all the time on FF.  Bet when those Yellowjackets stop winning, your time on here will be much less, but, I forgot, your a whiner, also. ;D  Maybe you can find a REAL job, other than monitoring everything on FF, even if your on the wrong board!

Your little psychopathic rant just reeks of teenage angst.  Entertaining, but a bit disturbing.

Anything else?  Since you're from Marn, I'll have to give you a lot of time for you to formulate a reply.

PHIL IS MY HERO aka RTVM

Quote from: trapdownumouth on March 19, 2006, 12:46:12 am
I know W M lost a whole lot more than Marion, so the team will be young and inexperienced. They are soooo overrated this year. BIg mistake to schedule H/C against Marion, b/c this coach will definitely get these players on a new level when they understand that this was like a slap in the face. He will use this as 9mm movitivation letting these players know how cocky WM thinks they are that they are going to beat Marion by 50. I say dumb move, b/c it will work more in Marion's favor. H/C week for the home team is always a tough game to prepare for. The activities at school disrupt the practices and the players lose concentration.
We will see, alright. ;)

wow.  to already be talking about ONE game that is 8 months away!!!  It truly shows what most have been trying to get in your heads.  Marion has no winning tradition, and by beating Wynne one time out of whoever knows how many times, and TALKING about beating WM, will make their whole season. 

I would hate to know my whole high school football career's level of success was measured by if I beat two different teams in two years that were in the middle of the schedule. 

Come on Marion people.  Surely you are better than that!

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: PHIL IS MY HERO  aka RTVM on March 28, 2006, 09:08:10 amIt truly shows what most have been trying to get in your heads.

We're already in their heads.

marchmadness

Actually in the 4 years he was here, he had Wynne beat almost all the games but the first year, but the score was not the usual 50-0 like in previous years.  Sure, ol' uncle trouble, delta razor, ivan the terrible which Jellowjacket fans even hate to see on the threads spreading his half wit lies, can't admit that in 04 at Wynne, it took a Marion fumble in the last 2 min. for Wynne to come back and beat the totally outmanned, outskilled players then.  I guess, that's why Ivan, that your fans gave the Marion players a standing ovation when they came off the field near the fieldhouse.  Believe me, folks, they weren't clapping for their Jellowjackets that were so lucky and had their usual home field adv. to pull one off and win by 2 or 3 points to an up and coming Patriot team.  They tried to tell you in 04 that the streak would soon end and you, of course, being the hard headed ditwit that you are known for from one end of the state  to the other, "refused" to believe that could happen to your precious team.  Marion is not banking on beating just 2 teams next year to make it a successful year.  It's the fans like you that give them the motivation to beat that precious team of yours, not the players or coaches.  Then having WM on the schedule is just excitement to all the town, players, coaches, ect.  But, with a schedule that includes Wynne, Rogers (at Rogers= 4.5 hrs. trip by charter at least, but 5 or more hours by the yellow bus, and for 2 straight years), then playing Jonesboro, S.H., Jaxsonville, Mills (3rd game after Wynne and Rogers, all on the road), WM, Searcy, and a few more that has slipped my mind, b/c the above proves that Marion is NOT afraid to play the competition anymore, and just IF they start out 0-3 or 1-2, it still isn't over, b/c the players will have the competition to take them all the way if they can get in the playoffs.  A big plus for them is they play as well on the road as if they were at home.  So, let's set the real truth straight.  Ivan the terrible, is so biased, he could never tell the truth about anything on here!  Go Marion and WM!  And, Ivan to take a much needed vacation away from FF!!!  We'd all appreciate that!

marchmadness

Take that Razor!  You're from eastern AR and who's to say that you are all that???  Just listen to my advice, whether it's from a teenager or an adult, it doesn't matter, b/c everyone has more CLASS than you.  You think you are so knowledable and all that, but frankly, everyone is sick of you backmouthing anyone that doesn't live or breathe in Wynne.  You have your own problems in your school like everyone else.  Just wait until your General leaves in the next year or two, what will be your great EXCUSE when Wynne isn't winning and ranked in the top??  What about them not even making the playoff, mark my work, it's headed right down that path.... that's why your General will be gone, besides that fact that he don't want to go out with all those L's on his great record there.  Remember, I called it on this day and time, in 08, you guys will go in as a 4th seed, then 09, you won't even be in the playoffs.  Just ask around your own town, and the HONEST people will tell you the same!

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: marchmadness on March 29, 2006, 07:21:30 pmRemember, I called it on this day and time, in 08, you guys will go in as a 4th seed, then 09, you won't even be in the playoffs.  Just ask around your own town, and the HONEST people will tell you the same!

Meth isn't something you need to be taking, you know.

Calling you an asshat would be redundant, since you're from Marn.

trapdownumouth

You really have some right to talk about things like you just did, Uncle, b/c most of your posts speak volumns about your own stupidity.  I guess you are under the "influence", since you can't spell, and you sure can't take any truth about your own team.  Do as others have adviced, if your pea brain can rationalize the request.... go back to your own board and sing all you want to the teams in your new conference!  The great thing about these people at Marion, they won't have to listen to lies, inuendoes, terrible jokes, words "under the influence", or whatever else you do ( I guess you have no job, except to be on FF every single minute of the day 24/7), and start showing the new teams playing for the conf. title how "CLASSY" you are! ;)  I'm sure that they will warm up to you about as much as everyone else in the state from border to border, north to south, and east to west! ;D

Uncle Ivan

March 30, 2006, 10:54:34 pm #45 Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 10:56:55 pm by Uncle Ivan
And you're saying I can't spell?

If there's been some truth about my "own team", I'd like to see it.

Fact is, you Marn people can't take the slightest bit of criticism, and respond with silly attacks.  I'm used to it, if it hasn't hit you yet.  I know you folks aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, but maybe you're realize those points.  I'm not holding my breath, however.

Like I said above, Marn got to mediocre only because of a Wynne product.  Our program has a great deal to do with yours not being Teh Suck as much as it was, but we may have to reassess that after inevitable poundings from Wynne and West Memphis.

We know you ride our coattails, as does the rest of our conference.  We only ask you find someone else's to do it on.

marchmadness

I think it's obvious that you can't spell, nor write any sentences that make you look remotely intelligent.  You are a embarrassment to your own town!  I know Wynne has a better school than that, or did at one time.  You don't make any sense about what you say, other than we all know you hate Marion for what.... you are no different than the kids from Marion that get on here and don't spell right or have run on sentences.  Then you are quick to point out their "lack of education".  What are you in your 40's or 50's and you act no different than these kids, except they do have one excuse... THEY are acting their age, while you are like Michael Jackson in a fantasy land  with only the Yellowjackets with you on your Neverland Ranch, which I'm sure by your intellect, that you would never have such a ranch, and by now, I bet you never did more than be a manager of a football team, which I doubt it was even at Wynne!  Simply put, people are sick and tired of your stupid posts, your obsessive behavior toward a rival town and school, so get a life, or as suggested, go on the downward board, where Wynne is, like 5A, and pester the teams that may just beat the h**** out of Wynne next year.  I made my predictions, but I'm sure when they all come true, you will have changed your name at least 100 X more and NO one will see or hear of Ivan, Razor, Delta whatever on FF boasting about his fantasy team and town that he drives through every day.  (I'm assuming since you didn't respond to having a REAL job other than FF, you are one of those Delta people that probably use the roads leading to your terrible neighbor and team to get to work).  You are just a hater, who doesn't need to be on posting against teams that beat your team.  Get over it, quit being a sore loser, and get a real life, while learning to read and write.  Take the advice you give to the kids at Marion that post on here, learn to read and write with the same intellect that you THINK you have in football.  I can just see you in the stands, wishing you were the coach, bashing any wrong calls the coaches make, knowing the sport better than they do.... but you probably never played and you sure didn't have the guts to get a degree in Education and be a coach yourself, but then again, that would just prove my point, you don't know what you are talking about 99.9% of the time.  It's called the HOT air phenomenal, plus a terrible attitude to go with it.  MOVE on... and I mean down and harrass some other team or town.  Believe you, I speak of many who IM me and ask if I know this guy who has gone nuts over hating a town so much, and they don't even live near Marion, either.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: marchmadness on March 31, 2006, 12:02:14 am
I think it's obvious that you can't spell, nor write any sentences that make you look remotely intelligent.  You are a embarrassment to your own town!  I know Wynne has a better school than that, or did at one time.  You don't make any sense about what you say, other than we all know you hate Marion for what.... you are no different than the kids from Marion that get on here and don't spell right or have run on sentences.  Then you are quick to point out their "lack of education".  What are you in your 40's or 50's and you act no different than these kids, except they do have one excuse... THEY are acting their age, while you are like Michael Jackson in a fantasy land  with only the Yellowjackets with you on your Neverland Ranch, which I'm sure by your intellect, that you would never have such a ranch, and by now, I bet you never did more than be a manager of a football team, which I doubt it was even at Wynne!  Simply put, people are sick and tired of your stupid posts, your obsessive behavior toward a rival town and school, so get a life, or as suggested, go on the downward board, where Wynne is, like 5A, and pester the teams that may just beat the h**** out of Wynne next year.  I made my predictions, but I'm sure when they all come true, you will have changed your name at least 100 X more and NO one will see or hear of Ivan, Razor, Delta whatever on FF boasting about his fantasy team and town that he drives through every day.  (I'm assuming since you didn't respond to having a REAL job other than FF, you are one of those Delta people that probably use the roads leading to your terrible neighbor and team to get to work).  You are just a hater, who doesn't need to be on posting against teams that beat your team.  Get over it, quit being a sore loser, and get a real life, while learning to read and write.  Take the advice you give to the kids at Marion that post on here, learn to read and write with the same intellect that you THINK you have in football.  I can just see you in the stands, wishing you were the coach, bashing any wrong calls the coaches make, knowing the sport better than they do.... but you probably never played and you sure didn't have the guts to get a degree in Education and be a coach yourself, but then again, that would just prove my point, you don't know what you are talking about 99.9% of the time.  It's called the HOT air phenomenal, plus a terrible attitude to go with it.  MOVE on... and I mean down and harrass some other team or town.  Believe you, I speak of many who IM me and ask if I know this guy who has gone nuts over hating a town so much, and they don't even live near Marion, either.

It's called an Enter key, dumas.

Nice rant full of hot air, as you mentioned, but it still doesn't change the fact that it took a Wynne product to make Marn better than the conference punching bag.

Where does all the angst and rage come from...I mean, living in your mom's basement can't be all that bad for you, can it?

Uncle Ivan

Is it true that people in Marn are born with prehensile tails?

Must be something in the water.

marchmadness

So, the coach at Marion was a breed of Wynne's program years ago.  I still don't see how that ties into the extreme hatred you have for the people of Marion.  It's past a laughing matter now, seriously, I think you have been using the nose for more than breathing.  Just get a life and talk about anything else but one town in Eastern AR.  I don't read on the boards where VanBuren residents lash out toward Greenwood or Fort Smith, vise versa (And, yours is much worse than a lashing, it's an obsession).  Plus, it appears that you are the only one from Wynne that has this obsession.  What's your next plan, driving through the town with your AK-47 and mowing down people who probably aren't even born or raised in the town.  Last I heard, the people moving in the town by the hundreds for jobs, call it a "bedroom community" (you probably don't even know the true meaning behind that, but I promise it has nothing sexual about it).  Maybe you should try it on your way to Memphis to work, then it would be therapeutic for your psycholical problem.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas