• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

**UPDATE....Page Juan** DixiePrep welcomes True Believer.....

Started by Baitshop, June 12, 2013, 04:00:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fastdrop

Quote from: True Believer on June 15, 2013, 03:05:20 pm
DieHard is welcome to attend.   
Only if she can being Patrick with her and promise to not use the opportunity as a recruiting visit.

DogsWin7

Recruiting?    University of Greenwood.  Enough said. :)  and I have never met Patrick personally.

I look forward however to meeting you all....I think I will wear my Bulldog T-shirt just for Baitshop and fastdrop. ;)   I know how they secretly admire it.:)

fastdrop

I challenge DiehardFBfan to a game of beer pong. QF gets the winner.

True Believer

I think you have to be under the age of 25 to play that and that excludes about 97 % of us.

Of course I'm still trying to decide what to wear.  I'm learning more toward my Sheridan Yellow Jackets shirt now since Diehard may wear her Greenwood shirt.

Baitshop

Earl and I are wearing our stretchy Blue Man Group outfits....

True Believer

Lord help us.   :o

Maybe we need a dress code.  :)

True Believer

Head count last night was 32.   I hope the place is big enough.   Should be fun.  :)

DogsWin7

I think it will be fun!   May need to wear a dress though.  Not sure what a DiehardFBfan is supposed to look like:) lol!!

True Believer

I'll have a Red Wolf shirt on.  :)  I'll stick out like a sore thumb in western Arkansas.  Although because of the wedding I will be attending, Eastern Arkansas will be invading Ft. Smith that weekend.  :)

fastdrop

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on June 28, 2013, 09:41:37 pm
I think it will be fun!   May need to wear a dress though.  Not sure what a DiehardFBfan is supposed to look like:) lol!!
I can answer this question ---- Not sure what a DiehardFBfan is supposed to look like:) lol!!

or

or if you are QF

True Believer

What does the DD stand for?  By the way that looks just like QF. 

fastdrop

DogsWin7

June 29, 2013, 03:04:14 pm #62 Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 03:20:22 pm by DiehardFBfan
fastdrop....hahahahahahahaha!      That was funny!    I look nothing like that....well...I don't think:)

True Believer

whippersnapper

I am trying to decide what I am going to wear for our event. Something that screams "whippersnapper"

phdefense

whippersnapper

True Believer

Baitshop

Yep....and just in case it gets out of hand, the Air National Guard is having drills at Ft. Chaffee next weekend....sooo, if you see A-10 Warthogs circling the Ribeye Steak House next Friday....just pay them no mind....

DogsWin7

Outta hand how?

All you SS Rebs are already on the juice boxes :)

True Believer

Will there be enough parking space for everyone's Hoveround? 

sevenof400

More importantly, is anyone taking photos of this soiree?

Baitshop

NO.....this will be a "check your phones at the door" event....more of a covert soiree...to much of the big brass in one room...

The 7A board of Fearless Friday might crumble if this group was compromised....

sevenof400

Quote from: Baitshop on July 06, 2013, 07:23:39 pm
NO.....this will be a "check your phones at the door" event....more of a covert soiree...to much of the big brass in one room...

The 7A board of Fearless Friday might crumble if this group was compromised....

The paparazzi is gonna stalk this thing, Bait....

DogsWin7

I heard Bait, 7AFBFAN and fastdrop have several incognito looks.   

Earl I'm not to sure about.

sevenof400

I missed this one earlier.....

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on June 15, 2013, 11:16:50 pm
I look forward however to meeting you all....I think I will wear my Bulldog T-shirt just for Baitshop and fastdrop. ;)   I know how they secretly admire it.:)

Them.  Not it.

DogsWin7

Quote from: sevenof400 on July 06, 2013, 08:20:45 pm
I missed this one earlier.....

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on June 15, 2013, 11:16:50 pm

Them.  Not it.

My mistake :)

DogsWin7

The Paparazzi better be there to take pics....lots of famous people at this covert soirée. :)

It looks like I have had something come up and regrettably won't be able to attend.

I wish everyone a wonderful time:) 

Texarkana_Piggie

crap i hate i'm going to miss this!  dang it all!

True Believer

Now look here girls!!   You can't leave me hanging on this here shindig!!   

OK, I will go ahead and post a picture of me so when I walk in I will be recognized.   I hope they serve soft foods there.  I might forget my teeth.

RGP

7AFBFAN

DogsWin7

blue devil baby

Yo ah aint been on here in uh long tyme but ah will be representing. Ah don' eat meat cuz ah be uh vegetarian so da party has ta be moved or ah be not coming. Bunch o' cow grubbin western Arkansas Neanthrodiles iz not going ta rain on muh parade.

7AFBFAN

DogsWin7

OMG.    Miss Blue devil baby....I'm sure they serve salad:)

I was wondering if anyone knows if Steve Perry is back from his Honeymoon in the South Pacific? 

Doesn't seem right to have a FF gathering without Steve, Uncle Ivan, RD, and etc.

7AFBFAN

DogsWin7

Greenwood is 6A.   Represents better than the 7A:)

I can certainly tell there is only 59 Days left till kick off!   Yahoo!  Man, I can't wait till the beatdowns start.:)

Alma will be in 6A this next year....they have to many posters not to include them.

Besides 7AFBFAN... You know good and well I am not in the 7A, 6A, 5A etc...and that I am a FF Troll...or was it an "it"?  ;D 

True Believer

Quote from: RGP on July 07, 2013, 08:14:35 pm
So where we eating at?

Bait said The Rib House on Zero Street.   If I show up there and no one is there, someone is going to get hurt. 

DogsWin7

Baitshop

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on July 08, 2013, 07:36:10 pm
I heard the location is top secret ;)

Only for GW fans....

Of course, your presence has been requested by the Queen herself, so your in....

DogsWin7

Quote from: Baitshop on July 08, 2013, 07:38:31 pm
Quote from: DiehardFBfan on July 08, 2013, 07:36:10 pm
I heard the location is top secret ;)

Only for GW fans....

Of course, your presence has been requested by the Queen herself, so your in....

You all are so sweet :)

Baitshop

True Believer

Everyone's invited.  Even  the slapping fiend.  And don't worry.  I know who you are.  :)   

That's the good thing about being a mod on FF.  We see everything...lol!!   Slap away and come on down.  It will catch up with you.  Don't worry. 

Next year the party is in  Jonesboro.  We can go to Omar's and get the Cowboy Ribeye.   Big as Texas!

True Believer

Ok,  I just checked out The Ribeye Steak House.

Oh My Gosh!

My mouth is watering!   

True Believer

fastdrop

Quote from: True Believer on July 08, 2013, 08:01:33 pm
Everyone's invited.  Even  the slapping fiend.  And don't worry.  I know who you are.  :)   

That's the good thing about being a mod on FF.  We see everything...lol!!   Slap away and come on down.  It will catch up with you.  Don't worry. 

Next year the party is in  Jonesboro.  We can go to Omar's and get the Cowboy Ribeye.   Big as Texas!

My gosh .... NO

It we have a big event in eastern Arkansas it is Catfish and ribs.... Then go bet on the dogs.

ricepig

Quote from: fastdrop on July 10, 2013, 08:44:01 am
Quote from: True Believer on July 08, 2013, 08:01:33 pm

My gosh .... NO

It we have a big event in eastern Arkansas it is Catfish and ribs.... Then go bet on the dogs.

Michael Vick got a place in WM?

Sect103

Always bet on the Dogs. I'll be the one who looks like a grape in the purple shirt.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas