• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

**UPDATE....Page Juan** DixiePrep welcomes True Believer.....

Started by Baitshop, June 12, 2013, 04:00:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Baitshop

Quote from: Sect103 on July 11, 2013, 12:59:41 am
Always bet on the Dogs. I'll be the one who looks like a grape in the purple shirt.

Sec. 103 in da house....now it's a party..!!

7AFBFAN

Heck does that make two Fayetteville fans in attendance? That is almost their whole fan base. ha.

Texarkana_Piggie

Sect103

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on July 11, 2013, 03:13:25 pm
Heck does that make two Fayetteville fans in attendance? That is almost their whole fan base. ha.

Only about five others out there.

True Believer

D Day has arrived.   See you goobers tonight. 

Marn gonna punish in the Fort this weekend!!

Oh and I have a big man and a big crazy black dog taking care of my house this weekend.  And I believe he carries a big weapon.   Just for all the craizes out there.   And believe me.  They are out there. 

Baitshop

True Believer

Waiting on one of the girls.  She's driving in from Nashville, TN.   Then we be off. 

Okie dokie.  I will. 

If I am sweating, pale and my knuckles are white  when we get there then it's because my daughter is driving.  Jesus be with us. 

Baitshop

THIS JUST IN.....O'Porky in da house..!!

RGP

Trying to decide if it's going to be a Black & Blue Ribeye kind of night or a Prime Rib one...

7AFBFAN

Brian G

Baitshop

THIS JUST IN.....True Believer has touched down in God's country....the National Guard is on alert...reports are that CNN is outside her hotel as we speak...

whippersnapper

sevenof400

Quote from: Baitshop on July 12, 2013, 05:40:04 pm
THIS JUST IN.....True Believer has touched down in God's country....the National Guard is on alert...reports are that CNN is outside her hotel as we speak...

Baitshop

For those of you that were unable to attend, you missed a good time....names and faces were put together...new alliances were formed....some pre-conceived notions were disproved....a good time was had by all...

We'll do it again, I'm sure....hopefully the group will get even larger.

fastdrop

Brian G

fastdrop

Why... Do you have a box of the new Twinkies you would of thrown on the table?

True Believer

July 14, 2013, 03:41:51 pm #118 Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 03:43:37 pm by True Believer
Well it was a grand time!  We had a great group of people and I am so very glad I was able to met them.  A finer bunch yo u will not find.

After eating some fine steaks and getting some of the low down on FF posters,  I now know all the secret handshakes and proper gestures when meeting in public.   All the stories and myths were either verified or found out that it was all a big joke on most of the posters on FF.  I, myself, fell for one and now feel utterly dismayed that I was that unintelligent to see through the farce. 

I also was able to meet the fine ladies that have to put up with some of these goobers.   They are angels. 

Afterwards we all went to the Crystal Palace where I was crowned the disco queen.  Whippersnapper almost won but I tripped him headfirst into the jukebox.

I am so glad that I got to meet the fine posters on FF.  We are a bright bunch and the best looking people I have ever met. 

The wedding was attended by a large showing of Marion Patriots.  Beautiful service.  Only cried once.  The reception was another dance-a-thon by all the Lavacaites and Marionites.  Just don't ask me to pronouce Lavaca.   I butchered it!  The East and the West blended in well together and there was not one fist fight to report. 

Only an agreement that we all will root against a certain team which shall remain nameless.

Stayed out until 3:30 am.  Then for the morning feast we went to the famous Benson's Grill and it is EVERYTHING that is good.  We all got the "Gotcha".   Could only eat about 1/4 of it and I was so full I couldn't move.  Best waitress in Western Arkansas served us and our coffee mugs were never empty.

We want to thank for everyone being so nice and gracious.  Ft Smith treated us well.   Another Marion boy is marrying a Western Arkansas girl in the future.   So that just proves that Marion really does have  some good people and those Western Arkansas girls really like our good old delta boys.  :)

True Believer

Quote from: fastdrop on July 13, 2013, 07:05:20 pm
Nobody went to jail ... seems like a let down.

Well you weren't there to cause shenanigans.  We are amateurs compared to you. 

fastdrop

SO everybody in that big town of Greenwood was too busy to come eat a meal and say Howdy.

True Believer

Brian G

I'm glad you folks had a good time.  My regrets for missing it.

True Believer

Yep you  missed out.   I had my Red Wolves shirt, Red  Wolves ear rings , bracelet and necklace  and my Red Wolves hat on.  And I had little stickers of Red Wolves  to stick on your license plate. 

Brian G

I see Springdale stuff all the time.  ASU is second tier compared to that and....I keep my promises about hanging out with so clothed people.

True Believer

7AFBFAN

Well fastdrop, even if those boys showed up they probably wouldn't know how to shake a hand.

For those who missed out I just hope we can all get together later in the season for a nice meal. I considered it an honor to meet those who I had not known before. And of course those who I already knew were awesome as ever.

True Believer

Just kidding  B.G.   We were hoping you could make it. 

We saved you a chair just in case. 

Baitshop

Quote from: fastdrop on July 14, 2013, 06:46:54 pm
SO everybody in that big town of Greenwood was too busy to come eat a meal and say Howdy.

Dude, this was a meeting of the BigBoys from the BigBoy board....why would GW be invited....not only do they not know the secret handshake, as they proved at the baseball championship, they ain't learned the regular one yet...

Besides, RGP was there....they don't want none of that, I assure you....

True Believer

I find it funny that a lot of the  Marion Maniacs of 04, 05 and 06  that were giving the boards heck on here were at that wedding this weekend.

I love those kids.

fastdrop

Quote from: Baitshop on July 14, 2013, 09:01:21 pm

Dude, this was a meeting of the BigBoys from the BigBoy board....why would GW be invited....not only do they not know the secret handshake, as they proved at the baseball championship, they ain't learned the regular one yet...

well print this and pass it out to the fine folks in Greenwood so they will know how.

Baitshop

Quote from: fastdrop on July 14, 2013, 09:54:45 pm
Quote from: Baitshop on July 14, 2013, 09:01:21 pm

well print this and pass it out to the fine folks in Greenwood so they will know how.

Ha ha....there is something that makes me think that that ain't gonna be a handshake they will do either....

whippersnapper

Quote from: True Believer on July 14, 2013, 03:41:51 pm
Well it was a grand time!  We had a great group of people and I am so very glad I was able to met them.  A finer bunch yo u will not find.

After eating some fine steaks and getting some of the low down on FF posters,  I now know all the secret handshakes and proper gestures when meeting in public.   All the stories and myths were either verified or found out that it was all a big joke on most of the posters on FF.  I, myself, fell for one and now feel utterly dismayed that I was that unintelligent to see through the farce. 

I also was able to meet the fine ladies that have to put up with some of these goobers.   They are angels. 

Afterwards we all went to the Crystal Palace where I was crowned the disco queen.  Whippersnapper almost won but I tripped him headfirst into the jukebox.

I am so glad that I got to meet the fine posters on FF.  We are a bright bunch and the best looking people I have ever met. 

The wedding was attended by a large showing of Marion Patriots.  Beautiful service.  Only cried once.  The reception was another dance-a-thon by all the Lavacaites and Marionites.  Just don't ask me to pronouce Lavaca.   I butchered it!  The East and the West blended in well together and there was not one fist fight to report. 

Only an agreement that we all will root against a certain team which shall remain nameless.

Stayed out until 3:30 am.  Then for the morning feast we went to the famous Benson's Grill and it is EVERYTHING that is good.  We all got the "Gotcha".   Could only eat about 1/4 of it and I was so full I couldn't move.  Best waitress in Western Arkansas served us and our coffee mugs were never empty.

We want to thank for everyone being so nice and gracious.  Ft Smith treated us well.   Another Marion boy is marrying a Western Arkansas girl in the future.   So that just proves that Marion really does have  some good people and those Western Arkansas girls really like our good old delta boys.  :)

It was a pleasure meeting everyone and the spouses that did attend as well. Sometimes you picture what you think the person looks like then they are the complete opposite. But I better get off here, still recovering from the headache True Believer gave me. Haha

True Believer

I know right.  My bun was extra tight that night.  :) 

Good fun and hopefully we can all meet again.   

Smithian

Will definitely make it next time. Wish I could have been there.

Good chance I'll be going to an Arkansas State game this season. I will deck myself out in Red Wolf gear. Hope you NEA folks are nicer to me after that.

Baitshop

Quote from: Smithian on July 15, 2013, 12:46:22 pm

Good chance I'll be going to an Arkansas State game this season. I will deck myself out in Red Wolf gear. Hope you NEA folks are nicer to me after that.

I bet that you can stay with TB while you're over there....hit her up to make sure...

ricepig

Haven't I always been nice to you? I figured you'd come in your painted "O" shirt?

Smithian

Quote from: ricepig on July 15, 2013, 01:23:19 pm

Haven't I always been nice to you? I figured you'd come in your painted "O" shirt?
Only if the O is accompanied by H, W, and L.

ricepig

Quote from: Smithian on July 15, 2013, 02:28:21 pm

I'm sure you'll be able to find some willing suspects.

Brian G

Quote from: Smithian on July 15, 2013, 02:28:21 pm

I'm losing what little respect I had for you.  You'll be buying your own dang Oreos.

True Believer

You certainly may stay with me.    My son can show you around the campus and you can meet some of the players!   They are really great kids!    They are voting age so you can  influence them.  :) 

Brian G

Earl is my Hero!!

Brian G

True Believer

True Believer

Sorry Smithian.   I was trying to be a nice person.   Too many goobers on here. 

Never mind.

Baitshop

Brian G

Baitshop

"Sought their company"...."one of many invited"....??

Doesn't change the basic premise of her comment...

Smithian

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas