• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rivals top 100 Bentonville is moving on up!

Started by arkhog61, September 26, 2011, 03:43:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

arkhog61

11 Bentonville Bentonville AR 4-0 21
Stock Rising: Bentonville is crushing opponents and looks like it is an unstoppable force on offense and an immovable object on defense. It beat Class 7A challenger Fayetteville, 41-6.

arkhog61

Put this on so the delusional South Siders won't cry :'( too bad after the game. Heard after the game. What you expect they were #11 in the nation. We didn't bring our A game. West Memphis must not be as good as we thought.  ;D

Big Abner

But who have they played to be no. 11 you see these other national know schools traveling across country to play you went a few hours to play a down nobody in Missouri...your good i admit but no.11 i doubt..just like the hogs....overrated...Bait said he would make sure of that..or WM will later on..

7AFBFAN

Good for Bentonville, much deserved. If SS can't beat them I am cheering for them to run the tables in convincing fashion and hopefully garner some support for Arkansas High School football.

Curious, who said WM was any good arkhog? I think if you ask anyone from Southside they will tell you they are begging for a rematch.

Friday night is more than likely a preview of the state championship. Go Rebs!

Big Abner

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on September 26, 2011, 07:03:56 pm
Good for Bentonville, much deserved. If SS can't beat them I am cheering for them to run the tables in convincing fashion and hopefully garner some support for Arkansas High School football.

Curious, who said WM was any good arkhog? I think if you ask anyone from Southside they will tell you they are begging for a rematch.

Friday night is more than likely a preview of the state championship. Go Rebs!
WM would love to give the rebs another chance in the state game so go REBS this weekend...you know you guys brag about winning the last 5 from the west but its a given with 50% of the 7a schools in one conference so you got to get one in the title game....Rebs can't admit it that they were out played....it happens...all i have heard is excuses why you didn't wwin...might have been the team playing made you play that bad.....or just like the hogs might be a little overrated....but i got to say that Baits place is worth the trip...

DEBO64ETOWN

September 26, 2011, 11:22:12 pm #5 Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 11:25:20 pm by DEBO64ETOWN
Definitely a whining group of people! If we, when we, well next time were gonna, STOP IT YALL LOST. :D Not Bentonville, this is directed toward some of the SS crew.

7AFBFAN

I bet you guys are the pride of the WM trailer park. I mean you do have the internets. Now go use that edumacation and get a job. Oh yeah this is about football. WM loses in their first playoff game.

Mr_Deb

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on September 27, 2011, 07:44:10 am
I bet you guys are the pride of the WM trailer park. I mean you do have the internets. Now go use that edumacation and get a job. Oh yeah this is about football. WM loses in their first playoff game.

tehehe...

listen i honestly think the devils are not the greatest thing since sliced bread and they seem to show some focus issues out there! 

i thought Roberts was going to be a key factor for us this year ESPECIALLY for the playoffs. Good teams can defend the run and the pass, roberts didn't have the greatest arm BUT he did complete passes and from my wits Roberts i thought just brought that extra ump and knew how to take a hit, the type of play calling we do on offense Roberts just had the feet to be more of a big play threat imo. I think if we are to have anything meaningful in the playoffs now we have to attempt at least 20 throws a game! If the kid from marion sports a rocket arm then lets get on with using it  mr. lanny!   

and have to say LR hall had a speedy offense they've improved! Devils got took a couple of times by their speed! yep THAT fast!  :o

as for moi i'll be taking a good break for a bit. (i know the greatest news yet, tsk tsk)

Big Abner

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on September 27, 2011, 07:44:10 am
no i live in a fifth wheel at Lakeshore...not a trailer get it right..lol you rich folks just got to rub it in...

7AFBFAN

Funny stuff. It is good to see someone on here with a sense of humor.

Big Abner

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on September 27, 2011, 04:24:07 pm
Funny stuff. It is good to see someone on here with a sense of humor.
finallly someone sees i'm just playing all the time...as a former proffessional wrestler had to ad lib and come up with all kind of saying and put downs..so take it to serious on here that's for sure....LIKE MARION...lol I do wish i could be up there for the ss vs bville game...well i got to go roundup blue devils on the patriots field which is our second practice field.. and i'm not worried the Chief of Police is my cousin who is married to my other cousing....

Billyo62

Quote from: Big Abner on September 26, 2011, 04:04:31 pm
But who have they played to be no. 11 you see these other national know schools traveling across country to play you went a few hours to play a down nobody in Missouri...your good i admit but no.11 i doubt..just like the hogs....overrated...Bait said he would make sure of that..or WM will later on..

HUH...Please explain...

SouthpawSensation

That's what I would like to know ... that "down nobody in Missouri" you referred to is still ranked fifth among the state's largest schools by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch and ranked sixth in Missouri's statewide media poll.
Fort Zumwalt West may be 3-2, but its losses were against the top-ranked team in Arkansas (Bentonville) and a three-point decision against CBC, currently ranked No. 1 in the state by the STLPD.

redwolf143

They are down from previous years and are a nobody in the grand scheme of things.

2bhsboys

Quote from: redwolf143 on September 28, 2011, 01:21:08 pm
They are down from previous years and are a nobody in the grand scheme of things.

so who should we play to get recognition

Scorp

Quote from: 2bhsboys on September 28, 2011, 01:31:57 pm
Quote from: redwolf143 on September 28, 2011, 01:21:08 pm

so who should we play to get recognition

Based on the 7A forum recently... I'd guess that would be WM  ;D

7AFBFAN

I am amazed about how much so many on this Arkansas board know about every school in Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas. They even seem to know so much about all the teams in Arkansas. Heck I have a hard time getting to one game on Friday night's much less being able to watch everyone team in the state play and form a solid opinion about how much a Missouri or Texas team would beat them.

Big Abner

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on September 28, 2011, 06:28:07 pm
I am amazed about how much so many on this Arkansas board know about every school in Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas. They even seem to know so much about all the teams in Arkansas. Heck I have a hard time getting to one game on Friday night's much less being able to watch everyone team in the state play and form a solid opinion about how much a Missouri or Texas team would beat them.
well i lived in Missouri for last three years until last OCT....and so i know enough about the schools...

but I should suggest you go to FLA or California or NY or OHIO ..you see some of these elite teams making these long trips...and no i didnt forget texas....I know it takes money but hey call Walmart....plus and I admit Bville is an excellent team....all joking aside..but these other top teams year in year out if you research are doing alot of traveling around the country....that is what I'm saying.....trust me Missoouri football isn't that great...still have 8man ball......and oh yeah you haven't played the blue devils yet...you know i had to get that in....

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

I'll give you Florida, California, and Ohio, but New York?  Outside of Don Bosco Prep out of New Jersey, I'm not sure I've heard of many other teams from the New England area. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas