• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lake Village at McGehee

Started by owl84, September 16, 2018, 10:31:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

owl84

What is Lake Village looking like this year?

Jimbo Morphis

Lake Village is not the team I'm worried about.

Zebras98

What team seems to have you worried? 🤔

Jimbo Morphis

Zebras98

owl84

ea cat

Sports Guru

Owls have a turnover problem, plus I don't think they have to much of a passing game. I think LV wins this one.

Arkansauce

Even though LV loss by a lot last week against Dumas, they still managed to score 28 points against a stingy Dumas defense. I think LV pulls an upset here and knock off McGehee.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Arkansauce on September 17, 2018, 11:05:01 am
Even though LV loss by a lot last week against Dumas, they still managed to score 28 points against a stingy Dumas defense. I think LV pulls an upset here and knock off McGehee.
The way we've been struggling to run a play it would not be an upset.

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: Oldman on September 17, 2018, 12:10:59 pm
The way we've been struggling to run a play it would not be an upset.
Oldman, thought you guys were suppose to be good this year?

Jimbo Morphis

September 17, 2018, 02:01:01 pm #11 Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 02:03:07 pm by Oldman
Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on September 17, 2018, 12:41:10 pm
Oldman, thought you guys were suppose to be good this year?
I have no idea what is happening but it is not fun to watch right now. Between us and the Hogs Saturday I'd rather watch soccer.

CoolBreeze

This could be the opportunity the Owls need to get right before next week's big game with Rison.

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: Oldman on September 17, 2018, 02:01:01 pm
I have no idea what is happening but it is not fun to watch right now. Between us and the Hogs Saturday I'd rather watch soccer.
I'm sure the Owls will get back on track, not sure about the Hogs maybe 3 years???

CoolBreeze

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on September 17, 2018, 03:58:32 pm
I'm sure the Owls will get back on track, not sure about the Hogs maybe 3 years???
True. It may take quite a while to clean up the mess Bielema made.

big E

Hey the hogs are just 3 years away from being 2 years away , that's what I've heard on the radio all day.

ROULETTE

Going with Maggie by 6 at home over the always speedy, but usually undisciplined Village People

ea cat

Lake Village is improved. But 16 of their points against Dumas came against 2-3's.

Lumberjackfan1978

Arkansauce

It's Gameday!!!! I'm ready to see those Owls Go Down!!!!!!!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Arkansauce on September 21, 2018, 01:49:12 pm
It's Gameday!!!! I'm ready to see those Owls Go Down!!!!!!!
Will you be at the game?

RabAlumni

I would probably say it might have something to do with one of your better coaches being over at Dumas? Just my two cents though from an outsider!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: RabAlumni on September 21, 2018, 02:46:47 pm
I would probably say it might have something to do with one of your better coaches being over at Dumas? Just my two cents though from an outsider!
Then why didn't you hire him when you had an opening?

Jimbo Morphis

RabAlumni

Quote from: Oldman on September 21, 2018, 04:03:00 pm
Then why didn't you hire him when you had an opening?

I sure wish they would've... the man didn't even get a thank you for applying because we had an administration at the time that was doing everything in their power to keep the home grown talent out of the city, teachers included! Also, they made the hire date be something that any coach outside that current staff couldn't necessarily do in a short turn around before ball started. The rest is history though as they removed the interim tag off the current coach and that administration is no longer there. We will continue to win 3-4 games at max and wait for the next roll-over!

Jimbo Morphis

Lumberjackfan1978

Sports Guru

Congrats McGehee looks like they had some stuff fixed this week!

ISU7

Once Mcgehee get that defense back they had in the 3A playoffs last season,  Lookout!!!!!!!!

hootingowl

Its not the defense thsts stinking it up, the offense averaging 4 plus turnovers a game. Cant do that vs a good team and expect to win

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas