• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Semi finals thread

Started by HorseFeathers, March 03, 2018, 08:49:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ISU7

Quote from: Dogg on March 03, 2018, 04:20:23 pm
You're usually on point but I have to disagree with you this time. it's not that PC settled down Earle quit being aggressive. I've said before Kevon is a difference maker for Earle. Earle played a little selfish on offense. That could have easily been a mercy rule. When Earle was aggressive with the press, PC was in straight panic mode
Two words describe Earle.....
They're Back!!!!!!! Good luck in the finals Lady Bulldogs and Bulldogs!!!!!🐶🐶🏀

Dogg

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 03, 2018, 04:29:21 pm
P.C. settled down, Earle stop being aggressive, either way, that went in p.c.'s favor. Earle messed up by not letting Kevon touch the ball for 12+ minutes of game time after he started 5-5 on 3's. Then he took 4 bad shots when he did get to touch it. I thought it was gonna be a mercy rule after the way the 1st was played.
I agree 100%

Mr. Trill

This game WILL be better than Earle/JL

Dogg

I believe so to. The big guy got in foul trouble the last time they played, but the Lions  guard play especially on defense was the difference

defenseminded

Who won the girls game?? Earle waiting on the results

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: defenseminded on March 03, 2018, 07:33:55 pm
Who won the girls game?? Earle waiting on the results

Quitman, 58-50

bbfan89

I heard (probably not correct) that finals times this year would be by random draw. Can anyone confirm if this is true? I know in the past that the AAA has totally screwed the small schools by giving them the Thursday games EVERY year where fans have difficulty making it to Hot Springs. I also wonder with all of the teams from the Little Rock ,Conway, and Hot springs area why the cannot give those teams the Thursday and Friday slots since they are within an hours travel.

defenseminded

From my understanding it has always been a draw that take place the Sunday to determine what days and time each classification play.

Dogg

Don't think they are drawing this year. AAA probably will assign games how they choose to

Bigboyodell

Anybody knows the score for Marked Tree game

Ctucker

Last I heard was Tree 10 to 7

hogsfan4life

ForeverBulldog23

bdubyab60

hogsfan4life

hogsfan4life

Clarendon up 40-36 after 3rd.

Dogg

AR Ball Junkie

AR Ball Junkie

bdubyab60

AR Ball Junkie

hogsfan4life

ISU7

hogsfan4life

NEark tigers

Interesting turn of events....

bdubyab60

Game of the tourney so far

ISU7

NEark tigers

They are battling it out to go one on one with the 9XWC..

hogsfan4life

68-65. MT wins. Clarendon called a TO but was out of them. Resulting tech cost them the game

NEark tigers

Seems to me that Clarendon had a Chris Webber moment...

Ctucker

New year and nothing changes congrats Earle and Marked Tree!

bbfan89

I'll take Earle in this one!

Ctucker

I've said Earle is the favorite the whole time! But I just got a feeling that's it's Marked Trees year!

Cheek

I have MT taking the title.

da greatest bigbaby

Good season fo the lions 30-5 an we will be back next season got our  6'6 jr leading scorer return'n were consistently good no.7 MT pine an no.6 WCC lol  an ima say MT by 3 I'm for earle tho lol an until somebody else whip MT were still tied @ no.1 in the state lol 

MT Legend

Greatest big baby! Who's your door mat now? Lol take your L and go home bruh.😂🤣🤣😂

girlsbbfanatic

Quote from: BW2015 on March 03, 2018, 11:10:43 am
No disrespect intended.  Just a prediction.  You definitely have a couple guards that can light it up!

JC WS gave Quitman a good run tonight. Tough team

Pick_DA_EAGLES

March 03, 2018, 10:57:45 pm #87 Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 11:50:36 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES

That was by FAR the best game I saw at the tournament and I saw at least 14 of the games this week. Feel bad for the Clarendon players losing like that.

The biggest take away from the week was FREE THROWS! I believe no less than 5 games were either won or lost because of poor free throw shooting, that includes the night cap tonight. The shooting percentage was atrocious at best.

I thought the refs did a good job all week. For the most part, each crew was consistent on what they called and saw no bias.

It was my first tournament experience as a media member with 42 sports and that was a cool deal as well.

Congrats to White County Central on a nicely ran tournament.

bdubyab60

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 03, 2018, 10:29:36 pm
Good season fo the lions 30-5 an we will be back next season got our  6'6 jr leading scorer return'n were consistently good no.7 MT pine an no.6 WCC lol  an ima say MT by 3 I'm for earle tho lol an until somebody else whip MT were still tied @ no.1 in the state lol
You aren't tied at anything. There is no moral victory. Largest margin of defeat, biggest choke and once again cant get it done.

Bragged about how good you were in regionals didn't win it. Haven't won anything of note and I told you that you wouldn't

Good season though and congrats.

Go ahead and run that mouth now about my warriors I don't care. At least I haven't claimed titles that we don't have like you just did.

Didn't close the deal again. Cough cough choke choke

Sorry mommalion he has it coming. But to you good season and maybe next year will be the year

hogsfan4life

I don't know why y'all take him seriously. Makes you feel better to bash the Lions cause of one idiot. It's obvious he/she has the IQ of a squirrel. So quit taking him seriously. Reading comments like that only bother the Clarendon fans that have a brain.

MT Legend

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 03, 2018, 10:57:45 pm
That was by FAR the best game I saw at the tournament and I saw at least 14 of the games this week. Feel bad for the Clarendon players losing like that.

The biggest take away from the week was FREE THROWS! I believe no less than 5 games were either won or lost because of poor free throw shooting, that includes the night cap tonight. The shooting percentage was atrocious at best.

I thought the refs did a good job all week. For the most part, each crew was consistent on what they called and saw no bias.

It was my first experience as a media member and that was a cool deal as well.

Congrats to White County Central on a nicely ran tournament.
Marked Trees own Allen Russell aka mtindian42 is building something special you guys do a heck of a job. I don't know how many times during the tournament I heard did you see what 42 Sports posted? So the name is definitely growing all over the state.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MT Legend on March 03, 2018, 11:44:24 pm
Marked Trees own Allen Russell aka mtindian42 is building something special you guys do a heck of a job. I don't know how many times during the tournament I heard did you see what 42 Sports posted? So the name is definitely growing all over the state.

Thanks for the kind words. We are growing and we have had some growing pains as well. We are learning from those pains. And making improvements. Only getting better.

MT Legend

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 03, 2018, 11:53:48 pm
Thanks for the kind words. We are growing and we have had some growing pains as well. We are learning from those pains. And making improvements. Only getting better.
yes sir. Me and Allen go way back. Have you heard from him since the game? He was jawing with 3 Clarendon fans in the parking lot lol.he ain't changed a bit since high school. Anyway y'all keep up the good work.

BasketballNeverStops

Quote from: defenseminded on March 03, 2018, 07:43:34 pm
From my understanding it has always been a draw that take place the Sunday to determine what days and time each classification play.
The AAA will host the 2018 Basketball Finals Selection Show Sunday at 2:00 pm at the AAA offices. They will announce game times for all 14 matchups. All participating schools will be in attendance. You will be able to view the selections on the AAA's Facebook page at 2:00.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MT Legend on March 04, 2018, 12:09:35 am
yes sir. Me and Allen go way back. Have you heard from him since the game? He was jawing with 3 Clarendon fans in the parking lot lol.he ain't changed a bit since high school. Anyway y'all keep up the good work.

Yea I have heard from him, but he didn't say anything about that. Lol

MT Legend

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 04, 2018, 12:25:45 am
Yea I have heard from him, but he didn't say anything about that. Lol
ok good. Yeah they was jawing back and forth about Clarendon not being able to win when it matters lol. Allen just kept saying go home with your L to them and they was saying Earle going to whip y'all a** lol 😂

MomaLion

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 03, 2018, 11:15:53 pm
You aren't tied at anything. There is no moral victory. Largest margin of defeat, biggest choke and once again cant get it done.

Bragged about how good you were in regionals didn't win it. Haven't won anything of note and I told you that you wouldn't

Good season though and congrats.

Go ahead and run that mouth now about my warriors I don't care. At least I haven't claimed titles that we don't have like you just did.

Didn't close the deal again. Cough cough choke choke

Sorry mommalion he has it coming. But to you good season and maybe next year will be the year
Thank you Bdub. We had a great season and it sucks to fall short but they played a heckuva game. Can't ask for a better closing game... except us winning lol. But I'm always proud of my Lions🦁🦁🦁

MomaLion

I have not read through all tonight's post... it's late and I'm tired lol... but congrats to Marked Tree on continuing on to finals. It was a fantastic game... even if it did give me palpitations lol... anyway,  good luck and safe travels.

bdubyab60

Quote from: hogsfan4life on March 03, 2018, 11:26:03 pm
I don't know why y'all take him seriously. Makes you feel better to bash the Lions cause of one idiot. It's obvious he/she has the IQ of a squirrel. So quit taking him seriously. Reading comments like that only bother the Clarendon fans that have a brain.
Thats why it's directed straight at him. Momalion is always on here with class. And I'd yiu are a Clarendon fan with class then read the part I sent to her. Don't take the test personally.

One low IQ post aimed at another.

1995fan

Quote from: MomaLion on March 04, 2018, 12:53:21 am
I have not read through all tonight's post... it's late and I'm tired lol... but congrats to Marked Tree on continuing on to finals. It was a fantastic game... even if it did give me palpitations lol... anyway,  good luck and safe travels.

That game was awesome.  It felt like a championship game.   I'm sure Clarendon will be back next year. Good luck in the finals MT

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas