• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A South Regional @ Monticello

Started by ~WPS~, February 17, 2018, 08:33:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Livewire

Quote from: Bbal789 on February 25, 2018, 03:09:08 pm
Anything can happen. Westside is probably going to beat Booneville bad setting up a really good game between Westside and Bauxite. Two really good shooting teams.

You were correct. Mercy rule early in 4th.
Bauxite should be an interesting game.

Livewire

Livewire

River view 30- Warren 28 half
Burks with2 fouls

Livewire

Burks out with turned ankle.
Riverview 46/ Warren 36 end of 3

Livewire

Burks only sat a couple minutes. 57-53 with1:56

3shooter

Quote from: sizzlet2455 on February 24, 2018, 11:57:36 pm
Rumor has it, it's because he's disrespectful. Apple must not fall far from the tree.
Maybe father was rite. Coach ran off 2 good players for 5 combine points in state. Goodjob

3shooter

Quote from: sizzlet2455 on February 25, 2018, 12:24:19 pm
You might wanna lay off the sauce and seek help! Calling out another team accusing them of tanking and suggesting Bauxite boys didn't "Win" is highly disrespectful! And your definition of best is different (obviously) from everyone else's definition of "best"!! The best won that game last night and the night before that and the night before that! Leave this coach and team alone!!!
Ajhop rite. #20 by far best player. Why did coach pad other kid stats vs lesser competition? They mite of won if they had #11 and #23 from last year group. Worse coaching job Ive witnessed.

Spurfan

Was 11 the little black guy. A real quick little guard

3shooter

Quote from: Spurfan on March 02, 2018, 11:45:40 am
Was 11 the little black guy. A real quick little guard
Yes. Was starting pg as freshman. But coach decided(influenced) he wasn't that important so they moved to Louisiana.

Spurfan

Ok I wondered what happened to him. I was thinking I had the grades wrong and actually graduated. But he moved and he would have helped a lot on experience alone. I was thinking 23 graduated also. Wow two important pieces gone. Just like ashdown 3 very good athletes and two starters didn't play this year. Went straight football

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas