• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

82A in 2018

Started by southarkdaddy, December 13, 2017, 11:41:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

southarkdaddy

2017 Finished
1. CHG
2. Rison
3. Hampton
4. Bearden
5. Parkers Chapel
6. Strong
7. Woodlawn
8. Hermitage

Exit CHG, Rison.  Enter Junction City, Fordyce.

Got to figure JC retakes its throne in 82A but how much of a shake up will there be in the rest of the conference?  Hampton has had a lot riding on next years seniors for a while.  Bearden will have to figure out life without Berry.  Parkers Chapel graduated its biggest football class in school history.  Strong loses its star.  How will Fordyce fair in 2A?  Will Woodlawn and Hermitage field a team?  What do you think about the widely thought of best league in 2A for next season? 

HG Hornet

JC will win it.  Hampton & Fordyce will be 2nd & 3rd.  Bearden will be 4th.  After that, its a toss up for 5th place and a playoff spot.

thabeast428

I wanna say we will win it but feel like Fordyce will be tough

Ventman

JC will win it all next year.

Ventman

Dapper Dan

I figure JC wins it and Hampton is 2nd, Fordyce 3rd. I don't think JC or Hampton will have any problems with Fordyce. Everyone else might

eldofan

It think Pc has a chance at the 4th spot .

eldofan

I know at the 2 jc play off games I attended I counted 10 to 11 kids that contributed who return next season

bear for life

Junction city will not be top of 2a they graduate huge senior class with just about all starters in every position 

Dr. Defense

Fordyce should be a contender. If I'm not mistaken they are bringing back a lot....however even though JC is graduating a lot never count them out

Rida4Life

I think it's safe to say JC will be the clear cut favorite.  Personally I see Fordyce as the early #2 given how many freshmen they moved up last year.  Hampton should be #3 but they had serious leadership issues towards the end of the year that they have to get figured out.  Not to mention this is THE year they have been pointing to.... that's a lot of pressure. 
Bearden will be in a bit of a down cycle and without they "guy" that carried them for the last 3 years.  Tough to say how they respond to that.  PC is interesting.  They graduate a big class with quite a bit of talent.  They do return the most electric QB in the league last year but he will be missing two of his primary weapons from last season.  It will be interesting how they approach their philosophy moving forward.  Rumor is the offseason program is all about "going fast" right now. 
Strong seems to be barely hanging on.  Rumors are flying in Union County about the future of the school and none of them are good. 
Hermitage and Woodlawn need to figure it out.  Stop flirting with the game of football.  Either you can field a team or you can't.

sheepdawg92

JC going be tough like they are a'lot times  but im telling you if we stay health Hampton going be big contender for state

cuz

Quote from: Ventman on December 13, 2017, 12:20:52 pm
JC loses 12 seniors better figure that in ...

Backwoods Bart

Bearden looses some Sr numbers, but will still retain some talent. The 8 will think that TB was granted another year @ QB when C. Word gets the keys to the car. He will be a dual threat, that reminds me allot of Tanner Gaines on the run.

thabeast428

Thought Jones said 16 seniors. But regardless of how many we gotta have a line that will block and a defense that can tackle better like it was back a few years ago lol

Dapper Dan

Quote from: eldofan on December 13, 2017, 04:01:27 pm
It think Pc has a chance at the 4th spot .

I think you are right. PC and Fordyce will be a good game as well

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas