• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pea Ridge vs Hamburg

Started by pearidgedaddy, November 13, 2017, 11:35:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pearidgedaddy

Here are my predictions for Pea Ridge vs the Cheeseburgers...

71 - 3

Thank you and feel free to share your opinion, but if it is different then mine I guarantee you are wrong.

- Dr. Daddy

Untimeddown

Lit the milk jugs in your front yard early this week Daddy.  Hamburg will stop your run game, but Chickenhawks still win big, 50-37

Redskin2015

cjohn1995

November 13, 2017, 05:37:52 pm #3 Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 09:15:39 am by cjohn1995
Maybe add a zero at the end of that number 3..anyone who thinks that will be the final score might just be considered DELUSIONAL.  I have a pretty strong feeling the score won't be 71-3.... LOL... considering how the last meeting between these two teams went I'd definitely say PR should win by at least two TD's and this is coming from a realistic Lions fan. Even it if was heading in that direction you predicted, the mercy rule wouldn't allow that but nice try. Hoping for a good game. Go Lions!

Touchdown99

Here are my predictions for Pea Ridge vs the Cheeseburgers...

71 - 3

Thank you and feel free to share your opinion, but if it is different then mine I guarantee you are wrong.

- Dr. Daddy

There's always that one clown who gets lost and needs help finding his way back to the circus. 🎪🤹🏻‍♂️🎡🎠  Doc Daddy... cheeseburger?  Is that suppose to offend us? C'mon you gotta do better than that. 😩 The world is watching... we'll give you one more chance. ( don't mess this up)  ready 😎 Set😎 Goooooo Dr Daddy 😎

Sports Guru

Hamburg should score way more than 3, given they are down this year but they aint that bad.

Hamburg 27 Pea Ridge 43

But even though we are rivals I hope Hamburg can make it a game. Go get em Lions.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

The name says it all Pea Ridge daddy. We all know PR on paper should win, but u gotta play the game to find out. Also shows your IQ there is already a thread for this game but I certainly hope you enjoy your son playing in the band at halftime.

Rugman15

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on November 14, 2017, 05:16:15 pm
The name says it all Pea Ridge daddy. We all know PR on paper should win, but u gotta play the game to find out. Also shows your IQ there is already a thread for this game but I certainly hope you enjoy your son playing in the band at halftime.

Band isn't playing at halftime this game :(

Touchdown99

Quote from: Rugman15 on November 14, 2017, 06:21:10 pm
Band isn't playing at halftime this game :(
That's ok... he can come over to our side and play a few medleys in the stands. We don't mind.

cuckoobird

Pee Ridge should win this game because Hamburg is horrid. I'm honestly surprised it was so close at the beginning of the year. Hamburg has been playing better but still not good while pee Ridge seems to have dropped off a little. Honestly it should be a mercy rule but I'm thinking 14 points will be the spread with the outcome never in question but never out of sight for an upset

prHOG13

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 14, 2017, 09:07:02 pm
Pee Ridge should win this game because Hamburg is horrid. I'm honestly surprised it was so close at the beginning of the year. Hamburg has been playing better but still not good while pee Ridge seems to have dropped off a little. Honestly it should be a mercy rule but I'm thinking 14 points will be the spread with the outcome never in question but never out of sight for an upset
We rotated a lot of our JV defense for the majority of that one, since that was the first of two games in 4 days. The outcome was never in doubt.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 14, 2017, 09:07:02 pm
This is a first cukoooo, I agree with you on all of that.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas