• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs Ozark. Round 2. Let’s get it started!

Started by AirWarren, November 10, 2017, 09:49:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Sports Guru

beach bum

Romeo

No more easy wins after tonight. you always have to be cautious about a team that has a well balanced offense like Ozark.

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Ozark handed Bo his first play-off loss as the head coach at Warren. He would likely never admit it but I assure you he's been waiting the last 17 seasons to get a little payback on those Hillbillies.  I would bet there might be some OLD radio broadcast of that one getting played around the facility this week. 

I think the final was 54-18, I could be off by a bit, Romeo help me out.  I promise, Bo hasn't forgotten that game.  I'll give my full thoughts later this week.  It won't come easy, nothing going forward will, but Ozark had better be ready to play next Friday night.  I assure you Bo will have his boys ready to go to war.

-Kyle

x14113

I'm gonna have a field day trying to make this game in time--I'll be assisting family in Oxford that afternoon.

Expect carbon trails stretching from HWH to Star City.

Jack1990

LJ06

Might finally get to make my return to Hurley Stadium next Friday. Go Jacks!

Jack1990

Well now LJ that could be a jinx since you haven't made one all year! Lol

LJ06

Quote from: Jack1990 on November 10, 2017, 10:20:01 pm
Well now LJ that could be a jinx since you haven't made one all year! Lol

Work keeps me from it and I don't believe in jinxes. The power of the axes will overcome! Haha

Jack1990

Yeah. Your former co-broadcaster told me about your whole new work thing at the beginning of the season and I agree with you...Not a big believer in jinxes either. I believe the Jacks get a little retribution for 2000.

Romeo

Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on November 10, 2017, 10:09:04 pm
Ozark handed Bo his first play-off loss as the head coach at Warren. He would likely never admit it but I assure you he's been waiting the last 17 seasons to get a little payback on those Hillbillies.  I would bet there might be some OLD radio broadcast of that one getting played around the facility this week. 

I think the final was 54-18, I could be off by a bit, Romeo help me out.  I promise, Bo hasn't forgotten that game.  I'll give my full thoughts later this week.  It won't come easy, nothing going forward will, but Ozark had better be ready to play next Friday night.  I assure you Bo will have his boys ready to go to war.

-Kyle

50-18 was the final.

Sigmund Sauer

bigchief72455

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on November 10, 2017, 11:13:12 pm
I'll say Ozark with the win, 50-18  ;D
Probably right after the tough physical matchup they had tonight. The Jacks may not be able to field a team by next week.

Sports Guru

Lumberjackfan1978

The Jacks will be ready it want be as easy as tonight but the Jacks win comfortably.Go Jacks!!!

nastynice

Ozark will give Warren a much better fight than Highland, but the Jacks will win by 21-28 when it's all said and done. Ozark is really young and the young teams don't typically travel too well in middle November.

Statpadder

Ozark is young but talented. Gonna be great game I'll bet.

STUNNA

Burks goes off again. To beat warren you have to have an above average passing game or a freak athlete at the qb position.

jimbojack

Eaglemaniac

Redskin2015

Wonderdog

Quote from: AirWarren on November 10, 2017, 09:49:30 pm
Remember 2000......

And I'll let it at that.
Keep in mind most of the players on this team weren't even born yet! Go Jacks!

snap crackle

AirWarren

Quote from: Wonderdog on November 11, 2017, 05:40:48 pm
Keep in mind most of the players on this team weren't even born yet! Go Jacks!

Don't remind me....

2000 was getting into the prime days of youth.

Haha

Lumberjackfan1978

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

I'm not gonna be able to make the long trip to Pea Ridge but I'm gonna slip over to Bradley County to watch the Jacks. Yal don't tell nobody lol.

TurfToe

As an Ozark fan, I will be making the 3+ hour drive. Ozark fans will travel well to this game.

Unfortunately, I tend to agree with most of the previous posts. Warren wins handily. Ozark has lots of talent but still very young in some key positions. I hope I am wrong, but I just don't see it happening.

Just hoping for safe travels to and from, and a good, clean, entertaining game.

Superjack45

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on November 12, 2017, 09:12:35 pm
I'm not gonna be able to make the long trip to Pea Ridge but I'm gonna slip over to Bradley County to watch the Jacks. Yal don't tell nobody lol.
Its all good 8 4A support is great.

LJ06

Come on down. We won't even make you wear orange lol.

Redskin2015

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on November 12, 2017, 08:20:21 pm
The Jacks will get their long awaited revenge.
After such a powerhouse they faced last week it should be pretty tough on the jacks

Sports Guru

Quote from: Superjack45 on November 13, 2017, 12:02:00 pm
  Its all good 8 4A support is great.
Im pulling for both yall Lions and Lumberjacks hope yall both pull wins. Good luck yall

LJ06

Quote from: Redskin2015 on November 13, 2017, 12:08:45 pm
After such a powerhouse they faced last week it should be pretty tough on the jacks

Good we need to be challenged.

Rugman15

Another tough matchup for the 18 man roster at Warren.  Very surprised last week at the margin of victory considering that they hardly have enough to field a team.  Another tough hard fought win for Warren making a deeper run than expected.

Warren 40
Ozark 13

1998billieblue

Ill be there to do the broadcast for Warren..  SSSHHHHH don't tell anyone, please  ;)

GettingStarted

AirWarren

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on November 13, 2017, 02:04:08 pm
Do not suspect this game to be taken lightly.

No way. Treat every game as if it were your last.

Romeo

Does anyone have any season stats for Warren so far?

cuckoobird

STUNNA

cuckoobird

November 14, 2017, 05:06:28 pm #41 Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 05:08:40 pm by cuckoobird
You're right, they can't even beat the Birds

One two in 10 Days we'll be coming for you...

STUNNA

The machine can't stop Warrens 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense..

cuckoobird

Next week my friend, next week. I'll let you guys get back to Ozark for now. Heck, who knows, the hillbilly players may end up taking a few people out if they still try to put ball carriers in the figure four leg lock after the play is over like they did the last time we played them

LJ06

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 14, 2017, 04:58:38 pm
Next week will be Warren's last LJ

Sigh. Guess we are gonna have to end yalls season again this year too. Maybe PG will beat us to the punch.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 14, 2017, 04:58:38 pm
Next week will be Warren's last LJ
Hope not.But I don't think it will be I think we've probably got three more weeks.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

If the Birds win, that will make the 4th time the Jacks have faced the Birds in the last two years, 5th time in the last 6 years I think. That would show AAA that Stuttgart would fit better in the 8 than H-WH, and the powers that be will never allow their ignorance to be shown. Sorry Cuck!

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on November 15, 2017, 08:43:52 am
If the Birds win, that will make the 4th time the Jacks have faced the Birds in the last two years, 5th time in the last 6 years I think. That would show AAA that Stuttgart would fit better in the 8 than H-WH, and the powers that be will never allow their ignorance to be shown. Sorry Cuck!

Not when you consider 2 of those 4 are in the playoffs, that's just random. From my understanding, the coaches of the 8-4A lobbied AGAINST Stuttgart being moved down there.

cuckoobird

No one but warren or Stuttgart would ever win the conference title if that happens so I'm sure the other coaches would be against it

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 15, 2017, 09:25:07 am
Not when you consider 2 of those 4 are in the playoffs, that's just random. From my understanding, the coaches of the 8-4A lobbied AGAINST Stuttgart being moved down there.
I was told by an administrator from HWH that the 8 lobbied against them because of the travel time. He told me he had prepared a in depth paper on it but AAA barely read over it.

Who cares if Stutty or Warren would fight it out every year. Would make the 8 the most dominant conference.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas