• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2nd Round - Nashville @ Booneville

Started by ~WPS~, November 10, 2017, 09:18:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rugman15

Quote from: POTUS on November 17, 2017, 09:45:40 pm
but its not a home game for us ugh

True.  I'm not looking forward to the bus ride there :( still happy to get this rematch with Booneville it's gonna be fun :)

elmerfudd

Heck of a game! I hope TopShelf continues to chime in next week with the creative score predictions. Very entertaining!

GBattack

Lizard47

Congrats Bearcats from Dardy! Way to grind out another close one. Keep it going!

OLDSCHOOL82

There's a very slim chance of a Booneville Nashville rematch potentially, ever.  We are dropping to 3A and will likely stay this time.  Nice to slide by with a win in a semifinal type feel of a game in rd 2!

nastynice

Another Booneville/Nashville Classic. I don't know if my heart can handle these types of games anymore. I thought we had blown it with all the penalties and mistakes, but the boys dug down and kept pushing forward. Hats off to Nashville on a great game and season. Best 3 seed I've ever seen. Great atmosphere with an entertaining product on the field.

CapnObvious

SCRAPPER MOM#1

This was a very fun game to attend. Although the Scrappers came out on bottom, it was a fun game to watch. Love seeing a game go down to seconds and a field goal wins the game.! Good luck Booneville and by the way that dang horn I hope looses it's air...!! :)

Bearcatdad

Quote from: SCRAPPER MOM#1 on November 19, 2017, 07:09:26 pm
This was a very fun game to attend. Although the Scrappers came out on bottom, it was a fun game to watch. Love seeing a game go down to seconds and a field goal wins the game.! Good luck Booneville and by the way that dang horn I hope looses it's air...!! :)

Very fun game to watch by 2 talented traditional rich teams. Glad to see how our boys would respond having 2 weak games and a bye week. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas