• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can they be stopped

Started by football king, November 10, 2017, 01:04:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

football king

Eaglefan70

Most definitely. Very athletic team but not so disciplined.  The athletes they have are truly ridiculous with the size and speed.  They do however get upset by Hampton IMO.

jsw6f0

If Earle makes it the rock Mt Ida will. Lagrange and Gerry could meet and get a pic together.

Risonwildcat212

Earle has played an extremely weak schedule this season. The best team they played all year they lost to. I good team with a clock control offense and a better than average defence can absolutely beat them. Rison, Mount Ida, CHG, Hazen, all of them on good night could beat Earle.

jsw6f0

Wildcat if y'all and The little John's take care of business this week that will be a good match up. Hate to look ahead but what's your thought on that game?

mr.gametime

Yes...once the temperature drops below 35 degrees Earle will be ready to hit the gym and say forget football..

Risonwildcat212

Quote from: jsw6f0 on November 10, 2017, 01:26:40 pm
Wildcat if y'all and The little John's take care of business this week that will be a good match up. Hate to look ahead but what's your thought on that game?
Should be a great game between 2 really good teams. I must admit, I don't know to much about Danville, but when it comes to Rison most teams know what we do. Ground and pound, hard nosed offense. Good, speedy defence and good to great line play on both side of the ball.

birddawg1986

Looks like the department of education is going to take care of that.

beach bum

Mount Ida will when Mount Ida gashes the Earle defense for 450 rushing yards in a month....

Danold Dump

Defense....hey at least the dump can spell defense...that's all I have to say...dump out

jag4life

Dont count out a team just because of their schedule.

HorseFeathers

That "weak" schedule isn't looking very weak after EPC, Sale, and marked tree moved on to the second round last night...

outlaws4life26

I went and watched Earle in round 1 last year. Very athletic team qb d1 but does the team stay focused late in year when basketball starts? The ? was for Earle fans.

beach bum

Quote from: Danold Dump on November 11, 2017, 11:58:56 am
Defense....hey at least the dump can spell defense...that's all I have to say...dump out

Who knows, maybe we could cut him some slack and maybe he is a Brit? I do believe that they spell it defence.

Dogg

Earle only has one starter on the football team which is Bohannon. Basketball won't be a factor. Bohannon usually doesn't start playing until after Xmas. The 4 or 5 others football is their primary sport. We are about 10 deep in the gym now and we won't need Bohannon until January

Champ74

This tread was started by someone who isn't from Earle that probably wants to see the Bulldogs get shutdown...

outlaws4life26

Quote from: Dogg on November 11, 2017, 02:15:32 pm
Earle only has one starter on the football team which is Bohannon. Basketball won't be a factor. Bohannon usually doesn't start playing until after Xmas. The 4 or 5 others football is their primary sport. We are about 10 deep in the gym now and we won't need Bohannon until January
Ok i know nothing about Earle besides basketball and Bohannon. I was just thinking that there lack of long playoff runs was due to basketball distraction. They have good coach and good athletes so i was not sure. They make it to 3rd round this year at least.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on November 11, 2017, 02:15:32 pm

I will be up at Earle Tuesday night to watch some hoops.

Champ74

Quote from: outlaws4life26 on November 11, 2017, 02:36:10 pm
Ok i know nothing about Earle besides basketball and Bohannon. I was just thinking that there lack of long playoff runs was due to basketball distraction. They have good coach and good athletes so i was not sure. They make it to 3rd round this year at least.

2009 3A Semifinals
2010-2012 3A Quarterfinals
2013-2014 2A Semifinals
2015 2A First Round
2016 2A Quarterfinals

No finals or ship but we've been a solid program Boss.

NEark tigers

November 11, 2017, 05:12:10 pm #19 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 05:14:12 pm by NEark tigers
Quote from: Champ74 on November 11, 2017, 04:29:22 pm
2009 3A Semifinals
2010-2012 3A Quarterfinals
2013-2014 2A Semifinals
2015 2A First Round
2016 2A Quarterfinals

No finals or ship but we've been a solid program Boss.
2012 3A Second Round loss to McGehee
2013 3A Semi-Finalist loss to Charleston (final game as a 3A member)

Champ74

My bad, more like

2007 2A semi finals
2008 2nd rd 3A
2009 2nd rd 3A
2010 2nd re 3A
2011 quarter finals 3A
2012 2nd rd 3A
2013 semifinals 3A
2014 Semifinals 2A
2015 1st rd 2A
2016 quarterfinals 2A