• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for 1st round of the class 5 - A state playoffs

Started by tmycjy, November 04, 2017, 06:25:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

Tmycjy pick for 1st round of playoffs

Watson Chapel 26  ::) ( 8-2 WC won last week over camden 39-14 this week WC Gose in the playoffs as a number 1 seed and plays Morrilton and win in a good contest to move there season to 9-2 and quarter finals will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Morrilton 24 :'( ( 7-3 Morrilton won last week over Clarksville 34-6 with that win Morrilton is 5-A WEST champion but with there 5-2  in west play it's was a 4 way tie this week they go in the playoffs as a 4th seed and must travel to WC sorry to say they lose this game to end there season at 7-4 and 1st round will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

LR Christian 28   :o ( 9-1 LRC won last week over winless Fair 56-6 this week they go in the playoffs as a number 2 seed but got the short end of the stick as they have to play wynne tough thing is LRC is rank 2 in 5A but wynne is rank in the top 5 in most polls also sorry to say they lose this game to end there season at 9-2 and 1st round one interesting note here with both team playing this week one good one is going down but who ever win this game could have a real good shot at Finals will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Wynne 38  :-* ( 9-1 wynne won a huge game last week over nettleton 27-0  :o and got a share of a 5A East tittle  but  with a 3 way tie wynne goes in as a 3rd seed this week wynne must travel to  a real good LR Christian team  and glad to say wynne win this game to move there season to 10-1 and quarter finals interested note here is wynne is in the same boat as Christian will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Alma 34 :) ( 6-4 alma lost a big game last week to maumelle 35-31 and all other school in the west should be kissing there feet because of this lost this put Alma in a 4 way tie for the west tittle do to point alma will be a 1 seed this week and take on White Hall and win a close one to move there season to 7-4 and quarter finals interested note here is with a 4 way tie in west are the west team better then we think only time will tell for sure )
White Hall 28 :( ( 7-3 WH won a big game last week over DeQueen 28-10 with this win they made the playoff as a 4th seed this week they must travel to alma to play sorry to say they lose this game to end there season at 7-4 the question is can WH get the upset on alma only time will tell for sure )

Batesville 21 :'( ( 7-3 Batesville won last week over valley view 20-17 by kicking a game winning field goal with this win this put wynne and batesville 68 point for the tie breaker do to head to head match Batesville Gose in the playoff as a 2 seed this week they take on a real hard LRMC team who been rank number 3 in 5A sorry to say they lose this game to end there season at 7-4 and 1st round the question is Batesville most of the time plays there best football at playoff time so can they win only time will tell for sure )
LR McClellan 35 :) ( 7-3 LRMC fought off a scare last week to LR Parkview 26-24  by winning the game this week they enter the playoff as a number 3 seed and have to play a pretty good Batesville team on the road glad to say they win this game to move there season to 8-3 and quarter finals will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Nettleton 28 :) ( 9-1 nettleton could not complete a 10-0 season as they lose to wynne 27-0  :o with this lost this made a 3 way tie for the east tittle but because of point they get the 1 seed this week they take on Sylvan Hills and win to move there season to 10-1 and quarter finals the question here is with central having some of the best team in the state and the east having some of the best team in the state who win in the 1st round will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Sylvan Hills 22 :( ( 6-4 SH won last Thursday night over beebe 47-21 with this win they get number 4 seed this week they must travel to nettleton and lose to end there season at 6-5 and 1st round the question is can SH get the upset only time will tell for sure )

Greenbrier 27 :) ( 6-4 Greenbrier won last week over there rivals Vilonia 34-6 with this win Greenbrier get a peace of the west tittle but with a 4 way tie greenbrier get the 2 seed this week they take on camden and glad to say they win this game to move there season to 7-4 and quarter finals this question is with a 4 way tie are the team for real will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Camden Fairview 19 :( ( 4-6 CF lost last week to Watson Chapel with this lost and a DeQueen lost they got the 3 seed this week they must travel to Greenbrier sorry to say they lose this game to end there season at 4-7 and 1st round in my opinion I think camden back door the playoff but there in will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Pulaski Academy 52 :) ( 10-0 PA won last week over LR Mills 48-8 with this win they get number 1 seed this week they take on a good Valley View team glad to say they win this game to move there season to 11-0 and quarter finals will they win there 4 state tittle only time will tell for sure )
Valley View 19 :( ( 6-4 VV lost last week to batesville 20-17 with the lost VV goes in the playoffs as a 4th seed this week they must travel to PA sorry to say they lose this game to end there season at 6-5 and 1st round if PA can't stop VV QB Valley View might have a chance at winning this game will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

HS Lakeside 26 :( ( 6-4 HSLS won last week over there rivals Hot Springs 42-14 with the win they go in the playoffs as a number 2 seed this week they take on a real good Harrison team sorry to say they lose this game to end there season at 6-5 and 1st round will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Harrison 40 :) ( 7-3 Harrison won a huge game last week over Farmington 42-24 with this win they get a peace of the west tittle with a 4 way tie in the west Harrison get the 3rd seed and must travel to HSLS and win to move there season to 8-3 and quarter finals the question here is with the 4 way tie is Harrison for real only time will tell for sure )

This is my pick for the 1st round of the class 5 - A state playoffs

Here is my records for each week

Week 1 26-4
Week 2 25-4
Week 3 25-4
Week 4 14-2
Week 5 13-3
Week 6 13-3
Week 7 12-4
Week 8 14-2
Week 9 13-3
Week 10 15-1

For a season total of 170-30

This is my pick for this week so good luck

Reamber play with pride this week there are 16 school hang up there equipment this week and be watching other school play and wishing they were playing this week so take pride in that and also reamber that  u are 16 team better than they were because you are still playing so in my book that make u better so good luck

Overdahill

I will be shocked if LRCA doesn't score more than 28 on Wynne. I'm thinking 48 -35 LRCA

Deltaswarm3

Quote from: Overdahill on November 04, 2017, 07:11:40 pm
I will be shocked if LRCA doesn't score more than 28 on Wynne. I'm thinking 48 -35 LRCA
I'll be shocked if they score 48.

Overdahill

Deltaswarm3

Quote from: Overdahill on November 04, 2017, 07:28:43 pm
time will tell. they can sling it
Not saying they can't sling it...I'm just saying the type of Offense that Wynne runs... it's a clock killer...I just don't think they will have the ball that many times...trust me I'm not saying we will win, just saying it will be tough to score that many pts.

tmycjy

tmycjy

tmycjy

Good luck to all playoff team this week and remember play will pride this week there are 16 school hang up there equipment this week they are wish they are playing this week so in my book u are 16 team better than they are because u are still playing

PercussionMan

JacketFan

I don't know much about nothing, but I do know this, if Wynnes' defense plays like it did this past Friday, there is not a team in the state that can beat them.  They absolutely shut Nettleton down, so if they can put the pressure on the LRCA qb, like they did Nettleton it will be a long night for LRCA.  Good luck to both teams, and play safe.

PercussionMan

Quote from: JacketFan on November 06, 2017, 09:56:56 am
I don't know much about nothing, but I do know this, if Wynnes' defense plays like it did this past Friday, there is not a team in the state that can beat them.

Not to beat a dead horse, but we've heard that before....P.A. would destroy them again.

JacketFan

That is what everyone said about Nettleton, and we see how that panned out.  ;D

JacketDad

I don't know much about nothing, but I do know this, if Wynnes' defense plays like it did this past Friday, there is not a team in the state that can beat them.  They absolutely shut Nettleton down, so if they can put the pressure on the LRCA qb, like they did Nettleton it will be a long night for LRCA.  Good luck to both teams, and play safe.
Come on, Man!!!  IF, IF Wynne plays like they did Friday night they will still lose to PA.  Unless PA has the worst game they have had in many years.  The score would be better (for us) than last year but in all likelihood it would still be a blowout.

JacketFan

Quote from: JacketDad on November 06, 2017, 02:29:44 pm
Come on, Man!!!  IF, IF Wynne plays like they did Friday night they will still lose to PA.  Unless PA has the worst game they have had in many years.  The score would be better (for us) than last year but in all likelihood it would still be a blowout.
That is assuming PA makes it to the finals, every team is beatable, that is a undeniable fact, so quit putting them on a pedestal.  There are coaches in Arkansas that can beat PA, and Wynne has one of them.  Be a little more optimistic about your team, and they may surprise you sir.

razorcardsfan11

What do you mean Camden Fairview back door the playoff?

PercussionMan

Quote from: JacketFan on November 06, 2017, 02:04:46 pm
That is what everyone said about Nettleton, and we see how that panned out.  ;D

You're comparing Nettleton to P.A.??  That'd be your mistake.

oldscribe

Tmycjy...explain the back door entrance by Camden Fairview. Tidbit...Camden Fairview defeated four teams in the conference and lost three..
I'll just wait......

tmycjy

Quote from: oldscribe on November 06, 2017, 06:23:46 pm
Tmycjy...explain the back door entrance by Camden Fairview. Tidbit...Camden Fairview defeated four teams in the conference and lost three..
I'll just wait......

well I  look at it by there win and loses Camden is 4-6 4-3 in south play right in my oppenion  a 4-6 or a 3-7 team in class 5-A if they make the playoff I feel like they back door there way in I don't mean this in a bad way it just u win the right game to get in but most 4 seed teams most of the time are either 5-5 6-4 or 7-3 with a 4-3 in conference play are the one that get in the playoff most of the time u don't see team at 4-6 or 3-7 in the playoff

razorcardsfan11

Quote from: tmycjy on November 06, 2017, 09:02:51 pm
well I  look at it by there win and loses Camden is 4-6 4-3 in south play right in my oppenion  a 4-6 or a 3-7 team in class 5-A if they make the playoff I feel like they back door there way in I don't mean this in a bad way it just u win the right game to get in but most 4 seed teams most of the time are either 5-5 6-4 or 7-3 with a 4-3 in conference play are the one that get in the playoff most of the time u don't see team at 4-6 or 3-7 in the playoff
You gotta look at the level of competition they played in the non conference play.  2 good 6A teams (el dorado and Texarkana) and 4A team that finished 3rd in their conference Hamburg. I admit they should have beat hamburg they really gave that game away but the other 2 was a loss and they competed. Nobody has mercy ruled Fairview all year. The reason Fairview is in the playoffs is they beat white Hall by 12 and only lost to dq by 3. It's simple you give that non conference schedule to most teams in 5A they would be 1-2 or 2-1 at best most teams would be just like Fairview and be 0-3

tmycjy

tmycjy

The_Pioneer

tmycjy

Tmycjy goes in 1st round of playoffs 7-1 for a season total of 170-31

My up side is 7-1

My shocker of the night is none every game went about right the  game were coin flip the only one u might say is Morrilton win

the voice

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas