• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PW hosts Mountain pine.

Started by big E, November 04, 2017, 04:29:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

big E

mr.gametime

Probably the best and most evenly matched game of the first round.

Rida4Life

nope.  PW was exposed last week.  They will have trouble with MP's running back.  MP wins this one.

big E

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 06, 2017, 09:49:29 am
nope.  PW was exposed last week.  They will have trouble with MP's running back.  MP wins this one.
Exposed? Mountain pine has been exposed every week. Pines  O-line is no where near as good as Hazens or McCrory.

Lions84

Go Pats beat the team with the Married RB!

Redzone

hornets23byers

Does he wear his wedding ring during games to prove his eligibility ?lol

hornetfan8

Since it's at PW. I'm going with the Patroits 36-16

Hgalum50

If PW can match points with Moutain Pine then they can win, but I don't see that happening. Mountain Pine in a shootout.

Dr. Defense

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 06, 2017, 08:09:59 pm
Does he wear his wedding ring during games to prove his eligibility ?lol

I think that's a requirement in the AAA handbook

big E

With all the rain field conditions are gonna be crucial. PWs field really got chewed up in the Des Arc game from 40 to 40 there's grass but it's very thin. PW receivers will have a slight advantage jyst because they know where there going. With Pine running the wing t backs have to plant that could be tough if it keeps raining. The key to this game is can PWs defence play on Pines backfield our d-linemen other than big Hicks are not very big but they are fast off the ball if we can create a new line of scrimmage I think we can get the stops we need to win the game.

big E

Game day Patriots. First home playoff game since 04.

Lions84

bigboy77

NWA Hawg

Quote from: bigboy77 on November 10, 2017, 08:47:58 pm
Score update

Anyone in Mountain Pine or PW have internet or a cell phone?

big E

big E

Final absolutely the most crazy game I have ever seen . Got down 21 . Came back was down 1 with 2:00 in the 4th and got not 1 but 2 safeties to win the game.

Old Scrapper

littleman

I still cant believe it, down 21, up by 4, down by 3, two safeties in a row, some things are just meant to be.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

friscokid

Thanks to Salem, P-W gets a home game next week.

big E

PWs defence stepped up in the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter pinned them deep twice and come away with safeties both times. This bunch will be the death if me.

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas