• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 10: Nettleton @ Wynne

Started by MrShakezzzz2014, October 27, 2017, 09:36:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MrShakezzzz2014

October 27, 2017, 09:36:39 pm Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 10:03:36 pm by MrShakezzzz2014
I'm gonna go ahead and start this thread now. If Nettleton wins, they're conference champs. What's everyone thinking about this game? 

walkingguy72396

I was hoping the Batesville @ Valley View thread would be started first.

j-mann raider 02

Quote from: MrShakezzzz2014 on October 27, 2017, 09:36:39 pm
I'm gonna go ahead and start this thread now. This one's for the conference championship and it's at Wynne's house. What's everyone thinking about this game?

assimeing b'ville  wins at  VV how can this be for the championship    because all 3 teams wouild be 6-1    wynne cannot win the conf unless batesvillie loses at VV   and that will most likely not happened

on this game unless nettleton stats slow  like the last 2 weeks    i like nettleton by 7 28-21   

j-mann raider 02

but i favor wynne unlees  nettleton plays like week 4   

kwwolves2012

Gonna be a great game. I expect a low scoring barn burner with everything on the line.. that could go either way, honestly. Nettleton is having their best season in years and will meet a perennial favorite on the road. The Raiders will be hungry to shock the state and go undefeated. The Yellowjackets will have to channel its best game of the year to defend their reign on top.. that's for sure.

j-mann raider 02

i just looked at this 

S1. WC
W4. Farmington

C2. Little Rock Christian
E3. Wynne

W1. Greenbrier
S4. Camden Fairview

E2. Batesville
C3. Little Rock

---------------------------------------------------

E1. Nettleton
C4. Little Rock Parkview

W2. Alma
S3. DeQueen

C1. Pulaski Academy
E4. Valley View

S2. lakeside
W3. Harrison

is it better  to have parkview and alma with PA at east champ or
Mccellian @ greenbrider  and LRC/Wynne in the semi   

MrShakezzzz2014

Quote from: j-mann raider 02 on October 27, 2017, 09:43:33 pm
assimeing b'ville  wins at  VV how can this be for the championship    because all 3 teams wouild be 6-1    wynne cannot win the conf unless batesvillie loses at VV   and that will most likely not happened

on this game unless nettleton stats slow  like the last 2 weeks    i like nettleton by 7 28-21   

My mistake, I fixed it

Rampage72501

Quote from: j-mann raider 02 on October 27, 2017, 09:57:40 pm
i just looked at this 

S1. WC
W4. Farmington

C2. Little Rock Christian
E3. Wynne

W1. Greenbrier
S4. Camden Fairview

E2. Batesville
C3. Little Rock

---------------------------------------------------

E1. Nettleton
C4. Little Rock Parkview

W2. Alma
S3. DeQueen

C1. Pulaski Academy
E4. Valley View

S2. lakeside
W3. Harrison

is it better  to have parkview and alma with PA at east champ or
Mccellian @ greenbrider  and LRC/Wynne in the semi   

Alma beat Greenbrier, so they aren't going to be the W2.

Sylvan Hills is most likely going to be the C4

j-mann raider 02

Quote from: Rampage72501 on October 27, 2017, 10:06:58 pm
Alma beat Greenbrier, so they aren't going to be the W2.

Sylvan Hills is most likely going to be the C4

yeah i just saw that  looking at the 5a Cental   scores   it seems 3 of the top 5 teams in 5a   are in that conf   

JacketFan

There is no doubt, this is gonna be one heck of a game.  I believe this game will be decided in the secondary, and who wins the turnover battle.  The east title is definitely up in the air.  It is any ones guess who will get it, because we all know, crazy things can happen under the Friday night lights.  Good luck to both teams.

Poppy1493

If wynne wins against Nettleton and Batesville wins be 13 .  The three way titie points goes to Batesville as the 1 seed wynne 2 Nettleton 3 and 4

Rampage72501

Quote from: Poppy1493 on October 27, 2017, 10:10:19 pm
If wynne wins against Nettleton and Batesville wins be 13 .  The three way titie points goes to Batesville as the 1 seed wynne 2 Nettleton 3 and 4

Absolutely incorrect.

Batesville cannot be the number 1 seed.

MDXPHD

I'm not sure this is an accurate statement. Rampage will enlighten everyone shortly i imagine.

Blazer51

Quote from: Rampage72501 on October 27, 2017, 10:14:37 pm
Absolutely incorrect.

Batesville cannot be the number 1 seed.

Just curious how they couldn't be if they won next week and nettleton lost?

j-mann raider 02

i think  batesville only has to beat VV by 8    if wynne beats nettletion   

j-mann raider 02

Quote from: Blazer51 on October 27, 2017, 10:22:52 pm
Just curious how they couldn't be if they won next week and nettleton lost?
only way is if bastevillie wins by 7 or under  then nettleton sill wins the east anyway   i do feel bad for VV haveing to play PA in round 1   

Rampage72501

Quote from: MDXPHD on October 27, 2017, 10:16:19 pm
I'm not sure this is an accurate statement. Rampage will enlighten everyone shortly i imagine.

Points DO NOT determine seeds.  Points are ONLY used in perfect triangle ties, and only to determine the order of head to head comparisons.

If Batesville beats Valley View and Wynne beats Nettleton, there will be a 3-way tie between Batesville, Nettleton, and Wynne.  Nettleton beat Batesville, who beat Wynne, who will have beaten Nettleton, so there will be no clear head to head advantage, so it's a perfect triangle.

Points would be used to determine which 2 teams would be compared first for the #1 seed.  As of tonight, Nettleton has 72, Batesville has 65, and Wynne has 55.  With the maximum at 13, there is no way Wynne can pass Nettleton.  If Batesville beats Valley View by 3 or more, Wynne cannot pass Batesville.

If the point order is Nettleton and Batesville 1 and 2, no matter who has the most points, Nettleton beat Batesville so Nettleton would be the 1 seed.  Batesville and Wynne would then be compared for the 2 seed, with Batesville getting it by virtue of their week 7 win over Wynne.

The only way Batesville could have been the 1 would have been with 2 Nettleton losses, which is now impossible, or Wynne passing Nettleton in points, which is also now impossible.

Poppy1493

It has come down to three way ties before .  The three way tie possibility with Batesville Wynne and Nettleton come down to this.   All three teams 6-1 in a triangle it comes to points.  If Batesville wins by max points of 13 again vv.  They have the most points for first.  Nettletons game against Blyville and Wynnes game against vv hurts them in points.  So according to aaa 1st seed goes to the team with the most points 13 being the max.  2nd and 3rd team are determined by head to head.

Rampage72501

Batesville can win next week and still wind up the 3 seed.

Wynne would have to beat Nettleton AND have a net gain on Batesville of 11 or more points.  If that were to happen, Wynne and Nettleton would be compared head to head first, with Wynne getting the number 1 seed.  Batesville and Nettleton would then be compared for the 2 seed, which would go to Nettleton.

Rampage72501

Quote from: Poppy1493 on October 27, 2017, 10:29:34 pm
It has come down to three way ties before .  The three way tie possibility with Batesville Wynne and Nettleton come down to this.   All three teams 6-1 in a triangle it comes to points.  If Batesville wins by max points of 13 again vv.  They have the most points for first.  Nettletons game against Blyville and Wynnes game against vv hurts them in points.  So according to aaa 1st seed goes to the team with the most points 13 being the max.  2nd and 3rd team are determined by head to head.

Read the rules.  Points DO NOT determine seeds.  They only determine the order teams are compared.

j-mann raider 02

go batesville    all i heard on the radio was  VV qb draw qb keeper draw keeper   etc  they have littie speed

Rampage72501

There is also a possibility that Batesville, Wynne, and Valley View can finish with the same record and it be a perfect triangle tie for the 2, 3, and 4 seeds.  If Nettleton beats Wynne and Valley View beats Batesville, points will be used to determine order of comparisons.  In that scenario, if Valley View wins by 4 or more, Valley View would be the 2 seed, Batesville the 3, and Wynne the 4.

MrShakezzzz2014

So who wins this game? Does Nettleton win and avoid the "perfect triangle tie" or does Wynne win and complicate things? I'm taking Nettleton by 14

Rampage72501

Quote from: MrShakezzzz2014 on October 27, 2017, 10:54:07 pm
So who wins this game? Does Nettleton win and avoid the "perfect triangle tie" or does Wynne win and complicate things? I'm taking Nettleton by 14

After seeing both teams, I think Nettleton should win.  However, it's very hard to beat Wynne at home.

j-mann raider 02

Quote from: MrShakezzzz2014 on October 27, 2017, 10:54:07 pm

Nettletion by 10 if they get up early  if not  then  can wynne build a 7/10 pt lead  and hold off nettletlon in the 3rd 4th/q   

tmycjy

Quote from: j-mann raider 02 on October 27, 2017, 09:43:33 pm

It is for a conf tittle if Wynne win it's a 3 way tie if batesville wins and they all east champions if nettleton wins nettleton wins a out right east tittle if wynne win with a batesville lost its a 2 way tie

Absolut

How does Farmington figure to be the 4th seed from the West?

Youngsta71701

Quote from: MrShakezzzz2014 on October 27, 2017, 09:36:39 pm
I'm gonna go ahead and start this thread now. If Nettleton wins, they're conference champs. What's everyone thinking about this game?
Nettleton wins and shuts up all the doubters.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on October 28, 2017, 05:30:54 am
Nettleton wins and shuts up all the doubters.

I think you're misunderstanding what we are saying. Nobody is doubting where Nettleton stands in the East. We are saying the East is down. There's a big difference

Youngsta71701

Quote from: MDXPHD on October 28, 2017, 06:34:53 am
I think you're misunderstanding what we are saying. Nobody is doubting where Nettleton stands in the East. We are saying the East is down. There's a big difference
Oh ok, I gotcha. Looks like it may come down to the Central and the West then cause the South is looking down also. Watson Chapel might do some damage out of the South but that's about it. But who truly knows. Time will tell...

wynnefootballfan

Power vs. Speed. I think mistakes, or lack there of will decide this one. No clue how the scoring will go. Should be exciting either way.

Overdahill

AT

Quote from: Absolut on October 27, 2017, 11:15:15 pm
How does Farmington figure to be the 4th seed from the West?

Strangely enough, in all the chaos in that conference, it is pretty simple for them. Win and they are the 4, lose and they are out of the playoffs.

Lumberjackfan1978

Grond

I was very impressed that Nettleton's defense was able to hold tough against Valley View.

Man, nothing against Wynne, but I would love to see Nettleton give the 5A East a new look. But I hate to ruin Nettleton's chances by picking them!  :P

Redskin2015

Raiders continue to handle their business in this one but it's a barn burner

AIREDALE25

Normally I don't post anything anywhere other than Alma's but this game is big with playoff implacations. I'm going to say 48-35 Nettleton

Rick Swines

Nettleton 27-14

1. Nettleton
2. Batesville
3. Wynne
4. VV

Deltaswarm3

Going to be a hard fought game....but I got the Jackets pulling it out in the end!

Raider2011

Who's going to be at the game tonight?

A D M

Is anyone else streaming the game tonight? Nettletontv broadcasts on Facebook is real choppy tonight

proud_dad

Blazer51

How is the game looking? I'm at the vv game right now so I can't get the live stream

j-mann raider 02

Quote from: Blazer51 on November 03, 2017, 07:23:24 pm
How is the game looking? I'm at the vv game right now so I can't get the live stream
14-0 wynne mid 2nd q   nettletlon is not playing well getting whipped at LOS 

InYoGrill

Quote from: j-mann raider 02 on November 03, 2017, 07:44:53 pm
14-0 wynne mid 2nd q   nettletlon is not playing well getting whipped at LOS

WOW!

j-mann raider 02

Quote from: InYoGrill on November 03, 2017, 07:56:10 pm
WOW!
its 17-0 at haiftime   wynne its running at will   to me the raiders have not show up on def   even if BV beats VV  nettletion is looking 1 and done next week 

The_Pioneer

All four teams from the East could be one and done next week.

JacketDad

Doesn't look like their offense has shown up either.  Do they even have 50 yards of offense at the half?

j-mann raider 02

Quote from: The_Pioneer on November 03, 2017, 08:07:03 pm
All four teams from the East could be one and done next week.
the way wynne is playing they can beat anyone not named pa   

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas