• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who will beat Guy this year?

Started by thechampchamp, October 19, 2017, 09:23:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

thechampchamp

thebigman3

I don't know. Nevada and Marvell judging from last year i think have a good chance. I'm hearing ICC is tough this year as well.

arstatechamp13

BannerMountainMan

I can see Mt. Vernon playing up to the talent of  Guy because reasons and gets it done!

thechampchamp

The way Guy played against GFWS was great to see. The way they pressured the ball and wore the team down is what had the game won for them by halftime. Once their 3 guards gel together and get a few games under their belt as a team, it will be tough to beat them. And their offensive firepower is too much for any other team in the conference. You cant double anyone on that team unless you want to leave another good shooter open.

hooperfromwestside

From what i saw... no one has the talent that guy does.. and those 3 guards play really good together. Better hope for all of them to be sick if you wanna beat guy

hooperfromwestside

"I can see Mt. Vernon playing up to the talent of  Guy because reasons and gets it done!" Say no to drugs children... you start saying stuff like that^

Boomer1

Bay beat guy a couple weeks or so ago.. & they're not even half as good as last years team. So they're clearly overrated.

BannerMountainMan

ErnestTBass

Any truth to the rumor that Tipton is no longer with the team???

BannerMountainMan

BannerMountainMan

ErnestTBass

Awfully quiet I can hear the crickets chirping!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas