• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My 3A Top Ten--Week 8

Started by Mike Bonds, October 16, 2017, 04:38:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Grayte88

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 17, 2017, 04:59:14 pm
I in no way am referencing last year's teams and the score of the game. What I am referring to is having seen every Rivercrest game this season, two Glen Rose games, 3 prescott games, a Cgarleston game, 4 osceola games, half a Clinton game, two Maytag games. Not an expert by any means but Mayflower can't play with any of them. Of course, this is just my opinion...but I do base it on games this season not just what I feel about my home team.
I'm calling BS, that's not even possible. Give it a rest. Everyone knows that's your truly upset about Mayflower for some reason.How can you be at Rivercrest every game and Prescott and GR and MF, Charleston,etc,etc,etc. I'm sure every game starts at 7 pm.

Lineman

It's something new called watching film.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Lineman on October 17, 2017, 05:11:06 pm

Yeah... someone couldn't fandom earlier that I have watched more than just Smackover games. 

Grayte88

Quote from: Lineman on October 17, 2017, 05:11:06 pm
Film? Lol, that's a little different than watching the games. I bet Mayflower was awful on film. Weak spots all over the field and slow I bet. lol

Grayte88

I watch other teams on film myself but it's nothing like being there in person, where you can actually see clearly what is going on all over the field.

Proud Buckaroo

Not sure the film you watch and the film we watch is the same thing. Lol.

dragondad

In person you see on area one time.  On film you see all areas because you can watch every play numerous times.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: dragondad on October 17, 2017, 05:59:02 pm
In person you see on area one time.  On film you see all areas because you can watch every play numerous times.

This.

Grayte88

That's what I want to do, watch every play numerous times. Lol, I'm not a coach. I'm a football fan. I understand that film is good for coaches and players. So you watch all this film, what kind of adjustments are you going to make coach? What is Mayflowers weakness?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Grayte88 on October 17, 2017, 06:45:29 pm
That's what I want to do, watch every play numerous times. Lol, I'm not a coach. I'm a football fan. I understand that film is good for coaches and players. So you watch all this film, what kind of adjustments are you going to make coach? What is Mayflowers weakness?

Neither one of us are coaches. We just have access to film. Hudl is such a wonderful thing.

dragondad

But you don't need film, because you can see clearly everything that's going on every play.

gold45

Quote from: Grayte88 on October 17, 2017, 05:49:37 pm
I watch other teams on film myself but it's nothing like being there in person, where you can actually see clearly what is going on all over the field.

I think that watching film is actually a much more accurate way to judge how well a team executes their offense and defense.  It takes all of the energy and emotion out of the subjective judgement of the game (and makes it much less enjoyable to watch.) But I think that energy and emotion can sometimes interfere with objective and accurate assessments of talent and teams.

Coltfan2005

I have never actually seen a person (with a brain) that is dependent on and refrencing a scrimmage game. Did either team play their starters for 4 qtrs?

Lineman

Ask Kojack. He's an expert on breaking down film & exposing weaknesses.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Grayte88 on October 17, 2017, 05:07:23 pm
I'm calling BS, that's not even possible. Give it a rest. Everyone knows that's your truly upset about Mayflower for some reason.How can you be at Rivercrest every game and Prescott and GR and MF, Charleston,etc,etc,etc. I'm sure every game starts at 7 pm.

Are you brain damaged? I mean, worse than I am? You are filling your posts with the most ridiculous crap I have ever read.  If it were just your opinion, that would be one thing. But you are basing your statements on stupidity. Do you really think I was saying I attended each game? Do you realize you are THE ONLY person who read that and thought I was claiming to be at each game? And are you saying you can study and break down a team's strengths and weakness better because you were at the game, as opposed to watching the film as many times as you need to? I bet all those high school, college, and pro coaches are going to hate themselves once they hear they have been wasting their time watching film. I am quite amazed you can watch the QB, each receiver, the line, and the backs all at the same time. Kudos to you.

eagles04

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 17, 2017, 08:40:51 pm
Are you brain damaged? I mean, worse than I am? You are filling your posts with the most ridiculous crap I have ever read.  If it were just your opinion, that would be one thing. But you are basing your statements on stupidity. Do you really think I was saying I attended each game? Do you realize you are THE ONLY person who read that and thought I was claiming to be at each game? And are you saying you can study and break down a team's strengths and weakness better because you were at the game, as opposed to watching the film as many times as you need to? I bet all those high school, college, and pro coaches are going to hate themselves once they hear they have been wasting their time watching film. I am quite amazed you can watch the QB, each receiver, the line, and the backs all at the same time. Kudos to you.
honestly you were acting like youve been to every there ever was

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: eagles04 on October 17, 2017, 09:02:11 pm
honestly you were acting like youve been to every there ever was

Not really. He said I have seen the games. He didn't say I have BEEN.

dragondad

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 17, 2017, 09:47:23 pm
Not really. He said I have seen the games. He didn't say I have BEEN.

+1, I totally agree..... and I'm not even a Coltfan fan.  LOL!

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 17, 2017, 08:32:38 pm
I have never actually seen a person (with a brain) that is dependent on and refrencing a scrimmage game. Did either team play their starters for 4 qtrs?
Cheap shot.

nastynice

Quote from: gold45 on October 17, 2017, 08:32:22 pm
I think that watching film is actually a much more accurate way to judge how well a team executes their offense and defense.  It takes all of the energy and emotion out of the subjective judgement of the game (and makes it much less enjoyable to watch.) But I think that energy and emotion can sometimes interfere with objective and accurate assessments of talent and teams.

Plus, when hot blonde headed women are sitting all around you, it's hard to stay focused!

Coltfan2005

Quote from: nastynice on October 18, 2017, 11:39:22 am
Plus, when hot blonde headed women are sitting all around you, it's hard to stay focused!

Where is it that you attend games? Any empty seats near you?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 18, 2017, 11:41:17 am

Charleston. So I doubt it. Lol.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 18, 2017, 11:41:17 am

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 18, 2017, 11:58:42 am

ColtFan, that would be quite a trip from Wilson on Friday nights. Is there a shortage of hot blondes in NEA?

gold45

Quote from: nastynice on October 18, 2017, 11:39:22 am

Ha!  You always did have a good eye for hot blonde headed women ;)

gold45

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 18, 2017, 11:58:42 am

Nastynice actually prefers hot blondes wearing Booneville purple and gold.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: gold45 on October 18, 2017, 01:28:09 pm
Nastynice actually prefers hot blondes wearing Booneville purple and gold.

I mean. You are from booneville. So, I see where he is coming from. Lol.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 18, 2017, 12:06:02 pm
ColtFan, that would be quite a trip from Wilson on Friday nights. Is there a shortage of hot blondes in NEA?

hot? No. Blond? No. Hot Blond? You know, it's really not that far from Piggott to Charlston.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas