• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CLINTON VS. Marshall

Started by botkinburgbomber, October 16, 2017, 02:06:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

botkinburgbomber

Yellowjackets having a stellar season, should easily take care of Marshall this week. 46-0

CoolBreeze

Should be a laugher. The winless Bobcats even lost to Rose Bud and Quitman.

TruthHurts

Basically a 4A school versus a 2A school. Yellerbeez need to let the QB throw it a little more he has a terrific arm.

windycitybuilder7

Clinton's offensive and defensive line should be unstoppable. :)

Game time21

Marshall is gonna pull out the upset

TheLakeMan

the  defensive coordinator should have at least 4 down lineman he really needs to call more blitzes

RealTalk

honestly, this match up is not even fair. Clinton might as well start their third string and MAYBE they would have a chance. I mean, marshalls best two players cannot even play. hahahahah
:P

TheLakeMan

CoolBreeze

Quote from: TheLakeMan on October 17, 2017, 02:32:20 pm
80-0
A possibility if the Yellowjackets' coaches want it to happen.

WindyCityBuilder77

Maybe we can see some lineman in the backfield getting some reps if the coach's allow ;D

TheLakeMan

i hope that happens because lineman do not get recognition at all

CoolBreeze

Quote from: WindyCityBuilder77 on October 17, 2017, 07:43:47 pm
Maybe we can see some lineman in the backfield getting some reps if the coach's allow ;D
Does that mean they would put the backs and wide receivers in the line?

WindyCityBuilder77

Clinton's line is huge and is improving every week but no one notices. How do you think the backs have such good runs?

CoolBreeze

Quote from: WindyCityBuilder77 on October 19, 2017, 08:58:05 am
Clinton's line is huge and is improving every week but no one notices. How do you think the backs have such good runs?
I'd be willing to bet hose backs notice, and appreciate their good work.

By the way, does anyone remember which big-time pro quarterback took his O-line out to dinner every week to show his appreciation?

dragondad

CoolBreeze

October 20, 2017, 06:05:44 pm #16 Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 06:07:33 pm by CoolBreeze
Quote from: dragondad on October 19, 2017, 07:00:12 pm
Marshall wins by 100
LOL!

DD, you must have gotten too close to Raise Hail n Praise Dale and breathed in too much of whatever he's smoking.

BannerMountainMan

CoolBreeze

CoolBreeze

AmSycho

What defense is Marshall Running? I saw that it was 53-0 or something like that in the 2nd quarter. It is low numbers, low talent, or coaching?

AmSycho

What defense is Marshall Running? I saw that it was 53-0 or something like that in the 2nd quarter. It is low numbers, low talent, or coaching? 48 points per game is rough.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas