• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

El Dorado @ Greenwood

Started by Pr8hd, September 24, 2017, 11:33:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

High Voltage

bulldogger15

PrivateLesson

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 03, 2017, 12:57:06 pm #203 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:45:27 pm by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Baitshop

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 03, 2017, 12:49:50 pm
I can guarantee 100% he has no clue who I am.

1. YesIKnowWhoYouThinkYouAre.....first of all, I know exactly who you are. You used the exact same verbage in my Mom's living room describing my PA work as you did here of FF the night of the game. I saw the letter written to Roland/Gooden that you wrote and you used the same terms in that letter also. Yep, I know exactly who you are.

2. Don't waste your time PMing me. I have no interest in your trying to negotiate with me about what I know and what I may or may not reveal. I also couldn't care less about your opinion of me, my business, my announcing skills, or how I donate my time to Southside. Your time is better spent trying to round up a posse behind the scenes with ol' BullDiggity (although I did chuckle when he outted your little "mean girls" plan) than it is to try and make a backroom deal with me. You've shown that you like to blast folks in public in any way that you can....when pushed, I don't mind playing that game too.

bulldogger15

Quote from: Baitshop on October 03, 2017, 05:16:42 pm
1. YesIKnowWhoYouThinkYouAre.....first of all, I know exactly who you are. You used the exact same verbage in my Mom's living room describing my PA work as you did here of FF the night of the game. I saw the letter written to Roland/Gooden that you wrote and you used the same terms in that letter also. Yep, I know exactly who you are.

2. Don't waste your time PMing me. I have no interest in your trying to negotiate with me about what I know and what I may or may not reveal. I also couldn't care less about your opinion of me, my business, my announcing skills, or how I donate my time to Southside. Your time is better spent trying to round up a posse behind the scenes with ol' BullDiggity (although I did chuckle when he outted your little "mean girls" plan) than it is to try and make a backroom deal with me. You've shown that you like to blast folks in public in any way that you can....when pushed, I don't mind playing that game too.
+1

GO BULLDOGS!!!

High Voltage

Mr Shop, my suggestion is that we all meet at your place (Benson's) and discuss this matter further. In a face to face meeting over the years I have found that you can accomplish more by doing it that way. And I really want everyone's thoughts on Jim Morrison and the possibility he could very well be alive.

Baitshop

October 03, 2017, 06:00:17 pm #208 Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 06:06:09 pm by Baitshop
Quote from: High Voltage on October 03, 2017, 05:45:11 pm
Mr Shop, my suggestion is that we all meet at your place (Benson's) and discuss this matter further. In a face to face meeting over the years I have found that you can accomplish more by doing it that way. And I really want everyone's thoughts on Jim Morrison and the possibility he could very well be alive.

Mr. V, I have hosted many meetings with the "enemy" over lunch/breakfast at the BG over the years with guys from Bennie, Fayetteville, Shiloh, HarBer and even my once nemesis, now buddy, RD...

You girls pick a day and time and I would proud to host the little event......

FWIW, I have enough of the GW faithful that owed me Large Pepperoni pizzas from Geno's that I could feed a real crowd and not spend a dime of my own money...somehow there is a disconnect for the GW folks in the betting of pizza and the buying of pizza...

BTW, Jim Morrison and Elvis eat Philly Cheesesteak omelettes at Benson's Grill every Saturday night around 3am sitting in the back at my desk....Elvis has kinda let himself go and he likes to eat in private...

High Voltage

Quote from: Baitshop on October 03, 2017, 06:00:17 pm
Mr. V, I have hosted many meetings with the "enemy" over lunch/breakfast at the BG over the years with guys from Bennie, Fayetteville, Shiloh, HarBer and even my once nemesis, now buddy, RD...

You girls pick a day and time and I would proud to host the little event......

FWIW, I have enough of the GW faithful that owed me Large Pepperoni pizzas from Geno's that I could feed a real crowd and not spend a dime of my own money...somehow there is a disconect for the GW folks in the betting of pizza and the buying of pizza...
Waiting Dogger and what'shisface, but in the meantime what's your thoughts on Jim?

Baitshop

Quote from: High Voltage on October 03, 2017, 06:05:44 pm
Waiting Dogger and what'shisface, but in the meantime what's your thoughts on Jim?

Check the add on to my post above...

High Voltage

Quote from: Baitshop on October 03, 2017, 06:06:47 pm
Check the add on to my post above...
Let me know next time they come in.

PA Dad

You guys need to check the 5A board.  We actually talk about football there.

High Voltage

Quote from: PA Dad on October 03, 2017, 11:42:03 pm
You guys need to check the 5A board.  We actually talk about football there.
Easy to do when you are a Whale in a pond! And we do talk football, just gets boring sometimes so we find other things to talk about.

PrivateLesson

I liked Jim Morrison(The Doors) and Elvis.....I don't think they ever had a song about being in a boat but I could be wrong! 

Greenwood is playing if they are a whale in a pond this year!   

TTofGreenwood

I'm sure Coach Reed is a classy guy, my apologies.  But, and I'd tell him to his face, that throwing the ball down the field and snapping with :04 left to score on our 3rd reserves is CLASSLESS.

No, no one tells me what to say or not to say. Ol' fat TT speaks his own mind. Right or right.

I'll see y'all in November sometime and we can work on running off tackle to get the buses moving quicker. Love y'all. Have a nice day. ANASTASIS.

AT

Quote from: TTofGreenwood on October 04, 2017, 09:30:17 pm
I'm sure Coach Reed is a classy guy, my apologies.  But, and I'd tell him to his face, that throwing the ball down the field and snapping with :04 left to score on our 3rd reserves is CLASSLESS.

No, no one tells me what to say or not to say. Ol' fat TT speaks his own mind. Right or right.

I'll see y'all in November sometime and we can work on running off tackle to get the buses moving quicker. Love y'all. Have a nice day. ANASTASIS.

No way that a coach trying to score while trailing is classless. That is just objectively wrong.

PA Dad

Quote from: Almatrackster on October 04, 2017, 09:54:22 pm
No way that a coach trying to score while trailing is classless. That is just objectively wrong.

I agree.  A coach who quits is teaching his team to quit.  A coach should never quit and should instill that in his team.

TTofGreenwood

There's quitting(Or dropping a team off schedule) and then there's giving some kid a few plays on a Friday night, just to see what it's all about. I never said he should have quit. I suppose ED doesn't have a QB after Hicks? 
     Look, it just something I'm not accustomed to seeing. Games that we've been blown out, we empty the bench, lick our wounds, run the ball, and get out of there. NO WAY would we risk injury to starting QB! Oh well. We don't give out runner up rings either. (Different coach, same school). Next?

High Voltage

Quote from: TTofGreenwood on October 04, 2017, 10:15:43 pm
There's quitting(Or dropping a team off schedule) and then there's giving some kid a few plays on a Friday night, just to see what it's all about. I never said he should have quit. I suppose ED doesn't have a QB after Hicks? 
     Look, it just something I'm not accustomed to seeing. Games that we've been blown out, we empty the bench, lick our wounds, run the ball, and get out of there. NO WAY would we risk injury to starting QB! Oh well. We don't give out runner up rings either. (Different coach, same school). Next?
LOL, ouch!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Dude, I can promise you I've never been in your mom's house.  Ever.  lol   And I can promise you I've never written any letter to anyone.  I don't even know who Roland or Gooden are.    Talk about "bait", man have you swallowed the bait on this one!  LOL

bulldogger15

Quote from: TTofGreenwood on October 04, 2017, 10:15:43 pm
+1 NEXT??

GO BULLDOGS!!!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 05, 2017, 09:06:32 am #222 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:46:09 pm by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

bulldogger15

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 05, 2017, 09:06:32 am
First, just because you have no life and obviously have all the free time in the world to go have 2 hour lunch meetings........doesn't mean we all do.  Second, I have no desire to meet with any of you yahoos!   Third, If Baitshop were remotely correct on his assumption of who I really am, then I would meet tomorrow.  Since he's not, then there is nothing for me to prove.  Therefore I don't see the need to entertain you 3 morons.  Fourth, I get enough pleasure yanking his chain on here.  No need to make it all "lovey dovey" in person.  ;)
DoesEveryOneKnowWhatADou**HeIs is a little rattled. Hard to keep the hounds off your trail isn't it boy?

GO BULLDOGS!!!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 05, 2017, 09:15:07 am #224 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:46:22 pm by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

bulldogger15

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 05, 2017, 09:15:07 am
Bait cast!  Hook set!  :)
Good scent, great trail and they're closing in on DoYouKnowWhatADouc**eHeIs!!!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 05, 2017, 09:25:19 am #226 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:46:29 pm by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

PrivateLesson

bulldogger15

Quote from: PrivateLesson on October 05, 2017, 10:12:16 am
Y'all are Goofy.
Easy does it there Privates Lesson. Please do not group me with the double digit IQ gang.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

High Voltage

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 05, 2017, 09:06:32 am
First, just because you have no life and obviously have all the free time in the world to go have 2 hour lunch meetings........doesn't mean we all do.  Second, I have no desire to meet with any of you yahoos!   Third, If Baitshop were remotely correct on his assumption of who I really am, then I would meet tomorrow.  Since he's not, then there is nothing for me to prove.  Therefore I don't see the need to entertain you 3 morons.  Fourth, I get enough pleasure yanking his chain on here.  No need to make it all "lovey dovey" in person.  ;)
Yes I do have time to have a 2 hour lunch session. Heck kid, I can have one all day if need be. I earned it. And stay outta Baitshop's mom's house kid!

bulldogger15

Quote from: High Voltage on October 05, 2017, 11:34:27 am
Yes I do have time to have a 2 hour lunch session. Heck kid, I can have one all day if need be. I earned it. And stay outta Baitshop's mom's house kid!
+1 Outta Baitshop's mom's house kid! LMFAO

GO BULLDOGS!!!

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

Quote from: PA Dad on October 04, 2017, 09:56:47 pm
I agree.  A coach who quits is teaching his team to quit.  A coach should never quit and should instill that in his team.

+1000

Coach Reed teams don't quit.  I guess they didn't know they were supposed to against GW.  PADad....I guess if PA is down by a few TD's, then KK will start punting and stop onside kicks?  Nah don't think so.  Guess that would be classless too. LOL ;D

bulldogger15

Quote from: 6ASOUTHPURPLECAT on October 05, 2017, 01:22:23 pm
+1000

Coach Reed teams don't quit.  I guess they didn't know they were supposed to against GW.  PADad....I guess if PA is down by a few TD's, then KK will start punting and stop onside kicks?  Nah don't think so.  Guess that would be classless too. LOL ;D
See ya in the playoffs 6ASOUTHPURPLEPUSS!!!

Call it what you want...... CLASSLESS, DESPERATION, IGNORANCE, EGO, Etc.

The El Dorado team I saw didn't quit, they were halted, stopped, shut down, dominated, humiliated, etc. I could go on for a bit.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

TTofGreenwood

Quote from: 6ASOUTHPURPLECAT on October 05, 2017, 01:22:23 pm
+1000

Arkansas Activities Association condones the quitting. That's what the Mercy rule was put in for. However, You boys are missing the point. Use helpless time to get live reps to underclassmen or to Seniors that don't get a lot of playing time. NEVER quit until that final buzzer.  TRUST ME, Bulldog fans know that for sure. 

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

October 05, 2017, 06:50:13 pm #234 Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 06:58:07 pm by 6ASOUTHPURPLECAT
Quote from: TTofGreenwood on October 05, 2017, 06:36:47 pm
Arkansas Activities Association condones the quitting. That's what the Mercy rule was put in for. However, You boys are missing the point. Use helpless time to get live reps to underclassmen or to Seniors that don't get a lot of playing time. NEVER quit until that final buzzer.  TRUST ME, Bulldog fans know that for sure. 

TT where you been? Haven't heard anything out of you this week after your little remark about Coach Reed, then all of a sudden you burst on the scene..... ;D ;D ;D ;D

I had forgotten about the issue then here ya come, spouting off again...

Mercy Rule (AAA Sportsmanship Rule) does NOT condone quitting. Nowhere does it say one team must bow to the other team and stop playing.  It's in place to speed up the 3rd and 4th quarters of a game that is obviously out of hand.  It's a time issue.  More scores mean games go on longer (more dead time between kickoffs).  But we all get your point.  GW was "embarrassed" by a late score.  We get it.  I'm done talking about it.

AT

You would think that you would want those Greenwood 3rd stringers getting some actual game reps instead of watching the other team run vanilla plays and kneeling. Get tested a bit.

I can agree with Bait's opinion of giving reserves some time if you are losing and let them go for the score, but I also respect keeping your first string in for the score as (it is being said) Coach Reed did. No way it is classless.

EDIT: Also I know Bait wasn't talking about him being classless, was directing this at TT.

Pr8hd

Quote from: Almatrackster on October 05, 2017, 08:21:43 pm
You would think that you would want those Greenwood 3rd stringers getting some actual game reps instead of watching the other team run vanilla plays and kneeling. Get tested a bit.

I can agree with Bait's opinion of giving reserves some time if you are losing and let them go for the score,   

I don't think TT or for that matter any GW fan had any issue whatsoever if ED scores reserves versus reserves with no time. No one said that they should have kneeled on it not with starters or reserves. You can teach a team not to quit in more ways at that juncture.  SS did the same thing late in their contest with GW, but it was reserves versus reserves in a 49-0 game (an even more lopsided affair than GW/ED at that stage).  This is likely the point of reference Bait was trying to make. CJW did protect his starters and gave his backups some time. No one said anything.

It's a matter of opinion/perspective and to understand, you have had to see the context of the game what had transpired prior to that, but for some reason that seems to be getting dismissed. The thing is the 4 straight runs up the middle was truly the actual CLASSY part at the end of the game (more so by GW/CRJ to not further embarrass Reed and ED).   

In the end, GW won handily and it was not the contest it was billed to be unfortunately. ED and GW may meet up again so will see how that one goes. I still think ED is a good team and is likely the #2 or 3 team in 6A despite the loss. I also think Reed is a good coach. You aren't that successful and win as many titles as he has, if he's not. IMO, I just was not a fan of the move at the end, but don't think he cares about mine, TT's or anyone else's opinion on that anymore than CRJ cares perhaps how they scored at the end. I can guarantee it mattered to the GW first team defense, since they get a grade (helmet stickers) based on such things and it mattered to ED morale I assume to save some face on the long ride.

BTW, TT came back around after the post and added a few things. He's not one to hide from his words right or wrong in the many years I have known him or his family.

High Voltage

One would have to wonder how the ELDO faithful would be reacting if CRJ's would have left hos starters in and hung 90 on the Cat's?

But, But, But! Heck, play PA, CKK doesn't pull his starters for nobody and will onside up 90!

PrivateLesson

rona

Quote from: PrivateLesson on October 06, 2017, 03:48:06 pm
Let bygones be bygones...?

+1 let's focus on Football and the Playoffs!5

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

Quote from: Pr8hd on October 06, 2017, 01:42:11 pm
I don't think TT or for that matter any GW fan had any issue whatsoever if ED scores reserves versus reserves with no time. No one said that they should have kneeled on it not with starters or reserves. You can teach a team not to quit in more ways at that juncture.  SS did the same thing late in their contest with GW, but it was reserves versus reserves in a 49-0 game (an even more lopsided affair than GW/ED at that stage).  This is likely the point of reference Bait was trying to make. CJW did protect his starters and gave his backups some time. No one said anything.

It's a matter of opinion/perspective and to understand, you have had to see the context of the game what had transpired prior to that, but for some reason that seems to be getting dismissed. The thing is the 4 straight runs up the middle was truly the actual CLASSY part at the end of the game (more so by GW/CRJ to not further embarrass Reed and ED).   

In the end, GW won handily and it was not the contest it was billed to be unfortunately. ED and GW may meet up again so will see how that one goes. I still think ED is a good team and is likely the #2 or 3 team in 6A despite the loss. I also think Reed is a good coach. You aren't that successful and win as many titles as he has, if he's not. IMO, I just was not a fan of the move at the end, but don't think he cares about mine, TT's or anyone else's opinion on that anymore than CRJ cares perhaps how they scored at the end. I can guarantee it mattered to the GW first team defense, since they get a grade (helmet stickers) based on such things and it mattered to ED morale I assume to save some face on the long ride.

BTW, TT came back around after the post and added a few things. He's not one to hide from his words right or wrong in the many years I have known him or his family.

PR8  I respect this reply and the way you explained it. See I didn't know the defense got graded on the overall performance. Makes sense.  And you're correct, I don't think CRJ or SR care what any of us think.  They met in the middle and shook hands and I know if any of them had an issue, they would discuss it then or with a phone call on Saturday.  No, I don't think it was a "save face" thing for the ED kids. It was just them continuing to compete for their coach and fans.  Heck, the QB may have seen an opening and called an audible. Never know.  Yes, I did take offense at TT calling Reed classless but I did see where he came back and added some points later.  One thing I saw during the game that was never brought up by either side and that was the sportsmanship by BOTH teams.  After plays I saw kids helping each other up and patting each other on the helmet. ED kids respect GW and I think it goes both ways.

Good luck on the rest of the season. Maybe we will meet in WMS.

Pr8hd

October 07, 2017, 06:50:52 am #241 Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 07:13:14 am by Pr8hd
+1

I agree ED has earned the respect...4 championships out 5 years doesn't simply happen. I know firsthand you better not overlook them esp. at playoff time as they ended my oldest sons playing career in the 2014 loss at GW. I fully expected the game to be more like the 2012 version the two had that was a close contest and ended ED's chance to  go for the 4 peat. I know I have nothing against Reed or the Cats even despite that 2014 loss. I can honestly say Scott Reed would be one of the coaches I would want to be considered to replace Jones if he retired along with a few others in state. Good coaches are always coveted by others.

Rest assured, GW will be keeping an eye on what ED does the rest of the year against Benton and AHS for sure. I told Gate we still owe him a date in LR, but lots of ball still to be played to determine that. Hope your kids stay healthy and best of luck as well.

PA Dad

Quote from: PA Dad on October 01, 2017, 10:16:07 am
I didn't realize I would hit such nerves with that post.  And the nerves I hit were not the ones I intended to hit.

First, note that I said most GW posters are reasonable.  I consider those who have responded thus far to be in that group.

My post was actually a response to a post by another GW poster.  Specifically, it was in response to this post: 

"1 All classifications. 7A nor Pulaski Academy want any part of Greenwood right now. GUARANTEED.

GO BULLDOGS!!!"

If you're going to call out PA by saying we don't want any part of GW, I'm going  to call you on that, which is what I did.

I realize that this apology is very late, but at the time I posted my offensive post I really didn't realize that Bulldogger15 was not a true GW poster.  I apologize to all of the reasonable GW posters which I think is all of you but Bulldogger15.

bulldogger15

Quote from: PA Dad on October 15, 2017, 12:43:16 am
I realize that this apology is very late, but at the time I posted my offensive post I really didn't realize that Bulldogger15 was not a true GW poster.  I apologize to all of the reasonable GW posters which I think is all of you but Bulldogger15.
Not a Greenwood poster? You are dead wrong Passive Aggressive Dad. Your pompous attitude serves you well. I'm sure your tune will change in the third year post Coach Kelly. Keep up the good work and total domination of the 5A Classification. Impressive???

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Bigfootdogfan

Thanks PA Dad, you have heard of FAKE NEWS, well this is a case of a FAKE FAN !!!! I guess all teams have a few.

bulldogger15

Quote from: Bradshaw on October 15, 2017, 07:35:44 am
Bulldogger15 isn't a fake Greenwood fan, he is the quarterbacks dad.
Greenwood is very proud, rightfully so, of his son for his play and for being a GREAT kid. Unfortunately, dad is not such an honest, upstanding guy. Don't believe me, just google his name.
How do I know that is who it is you may ask, well, it is pretty obvious.
Lololololololololol

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Pr8hd

Quote from: Bradshaw on October 15, 2017, 07:35:44 am
Bulldogger15 isn't a fake Greenwood fan, he is the quarterbacks dad.
Greenwood is very proud, rightfully so, of his son for his play and for being a GREAT kid. Unfortunately, dad is not such an honest, upstanding guy. Don't believe me, just google his name.
How do I know that is who it is you may ask, well, it is pretty obvious.

Do you really think a D1 recruit's dad is going to get on here and jeopardize offers his son has by being antagonistic towards other posters, the coaching staff at times, the players, their parents, the town, the program itself even, and make the program and fan base as a whole look bad? Programs monitor social media pretty closely. So, I would think there would be plenty of questions raised if this was really the case. Coaches and schools generally do not want a cancer like that. Plus, what purpose would it serve to do so? Noland has multiple offers and considered to be a top prospect in both football and baseball, there is not much to gain at all but a lot to lose. I think if there was even an ounce of suspicion by the GW staff they would have addressed this directly with the family. I know C. Noland reads the board because it got back to me that he was not happy that I said he had "happy feet" once as a Soph.

You can believe what you want to believe, but the poster seems to go unabated on all boards in an antagonistic, unflattering way that in many cases would get the average poster banned or at least suspended. There seems to be some special privileges allotted there in regards to terms of use. You believe what you want, common sense says there is more to this than meets the eye. It's all about as fake as the Kardashian's body parts.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

+1

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas