• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top games this week

Started by PA Dad, September 23, 2017, 11:41:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PA Dad

There are not many interesting games this week.

Two of the most interesting games are in the South.  DeQueen/ Watson Chapel and Magnolia/Lakeside may tell us a lot about the South and who the playoff contenders are.

Sylvan Hills/ LRCA would usually be interesting, but I don't see SH challenging LRCA this year.

Absent a big upset, I don't see any closely contested games in the West or East.

walkingguy72396

East Nettleton vs Blytheville.

If the field is ready.  It will be a home game for the Chicks. 

redsport27

Quote from: PA Dad on September 23, 2017, 11:41:35 pm
There are not many interesting games this week.

Two of the most interesting games are in the South.  DeQueen/ Watson Chapel and Magnolia/Lakeside may tell us a lot about the South and who the playoff contenders are.

Sylvan Hills/ LRCA would usually be interesting, but I don't see SH challenging LRCA this year.

Absent a big upset, I don't see any closely contested games in the West or East.
Usually I'd say Chapel would win handedly against Dequeen, but I can't say that this year. I think Dequeen could pull this one out at home if they play like they have been. Chapel really hasn't convinced me this year. As for Magnolia and Lakeside, that should be a good game. Magnolia ran the ball really well against White Hall. They gave White Hall a few scaring moments on offense. I see it being back and forth, but Magnolia will pull away in the 4th quarter.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas