• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Timbo Tigers

Started by DoubleT, September 22, 2017, 01:23:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DoubleT

What are everyone's opinions on Timbo's teams this year?

Central Ark

Vegas has both teams as the favorites for state championships

BannerMountainMan

Girls outta be better this year after getting ran out of the gym first round of district against Shirley, and boys got that long lanky kid that can't dribble looking up but can put it in the hole, got a PG move in I heard and they lost their other good PG he graduated.

Mr. Pappagiorgio

If they still run that one play where that tall kid shoots 35 footers they should still be good. Those shots really get the crowd going.

thebigman3

Don't know anything about their girls, but boys shouldn't be that bad honestly I don't think.

no mascot

What do you say big tiger?

ballmember

bigtiger up north as bighighland !!   Will not last long if attitude don't improve.   

LaFlamaBlanca55

Quote from: ballmember on September 22, 2017, 05:40:39 pm
bigtiger up north as bighighland !!   Will not last long if attitude don't improve.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, TRUTH!

BannerMountainMan

Hearing info that one of Timbo's main girls is at Clinton now.

ballmember

I hope they had a reason to move to Clinton other than the coaching.   

SackAttack

Quote from: ballmember on September 25, 2017, 01:04:24 pm
I hope they had a reason to move to Clinton other than the coaching.
There are no good reasons to move to Clinton and about a bazillion to move out

GoatRoper

Quote from: SackAttack on September 25, 2017, 02:26:58 pm

Huddle House!

BannerMountainMan

Hey the it's not all glimmer, big things are coming to Clinton schools! Changes!

DoubleT

September 26, 2017, 10:34:09 am #13 Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 03:52:40 pm by DoubleT
Quote from: BannerMountainMan on September 25, 2017, 11:45:37 am
Hearing info that one of Timbo's main girls is at Clinton now.
::)

NWA Hawg

Quote from: SackAttack on September 25, 2017, 02:26:58 pm

Clinton seems like a good place to live.

SackAttack

BannerMountainMan

Shirley Timbo tomorrow night, first things first Shirley has to beat the average teams.

ballmember

I could see Timbo finishing 3rd in their conference and capable of beating any of them except Concord. Enjoy watching them play.   Better than many teams I have watched this year.   Their fans are also a lot of fun and add to the game.  Of course the poor referees not equipped to handle that in most cases.   

Eaglestepmom47

Well considering the fact that rural special had a 1 point lead with two minutes to play and without those two big ole boys they probably would've won and west side plays them at west side and will it will be a total manslaughter. West side by 20+

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: Eaglestepmom47 on January 22, 2018, 04:45:18 pm
Well considering the fact that rural special had a 1 point lead with two minutes to play and without those two big ole boys they probably would've won and west side plays them at west side and will it will be a total manslaughter. West side by 20+

According to maxpreps, timbo beat rural special by 17 so that means they outscored them by 18 in final 2 minutes. Impressive.

JimmyChitwood

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on January 22, 2018, 07:28:27 pm
According to maxpreps, timbo beat rural special by 17 so that means they outscored them by 18 in final 2 minutes. Impressive.
Lots of free throws made apparently. John Ross Anderson is a pretty decent player for them. But they are super inconsistent.

SportsFan5

Tigers leading WSGF 28-33 at the half

SportsFan5

Timbo 40 WSGF 35 end of 3rd quarter

BannerMountainMan

Could be a big win for Westside

SportsFan5

Quote from: Eaglestepmom47 on January 22, 2018, 04:45:18 pm
WSGF 49. Timbo 52. Final score.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas