• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magazine @ Hackett

Started by rattlerfan24, September 17, 2017, 08:15:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rattlerfan24

Looking forward to the ballgame!! 

beach bum

This will be interesting to see if Magazine can make this a little bit competitive. I think the consensus is that Hackett wins this semi comfortably, but will Magazine show a little something that makes us believe they will be in the mix with Lavaca & JC Westside for the last couple playoffs since we know Burg, Hackett, and Danville are a cut above the rest.

Hornet4ever

After a bye week, I just hope our boys come in focused and release some frustrations after our week two loss. It's time to rebound and win this season over and accomplish what we expected to this year.

MICHAELSPAPPY

Magazine has two or three players who can go with anyone in the district, but they just do not have the numbers. But get ready, Hornets, #28 will thump you, on both sides of the ball.

Hornet4ever

Hackett junior high picks up a big win against the rattlers junior high. (21-12)

Looking forward to some big battles between these two teams in the coming years.

Hornet4ever

44-6 final score here..

Good win for Hackett after a tough loss week two and a bye week for week three. Hornets looked polished up tonight and tough to beat. Looking forward to the coming weeks! Keep your head up Magazine, that junior high squad coming up is going to be salty in the coming years.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas