• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bigelow @ Quitman

Started by STATGUYQHS, September 17, 2017, 04:30:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

STATGUYQHS

1st conference game for both teams Quitman has won the last two and both teams have not had much success this season.  It's always a physical game. Both need to win for a shot at the playoffs. Going with my Quitman boys by 7. Who you got?

Proud Buckaroo

panther_forever

I heard hes out for the season

panther_forever

Eaglefan70

bearfan

Quitman is a very poor team who had high expectations coming into this season and disappointed everybody. Bigelow is a team who is preparing every week to try to not get mercy ruled but if i had to i would like bigelow by 7+

flyhigheagles22

This game is a close one. I think quitman wins this game with throwing the ball. If bigelow can stop the pass its game over bigelow wins. I got quitman wins by a td.

thebigman3

Proud Buckaroo

thebigman3

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 21, 2017, 04:33:08 pm
He was playing for Quitman.
Well.. I did some investigating and he is still playing. He is their QB supposedly..

thebigman3

I like the little wide receiver for Quitman. #5. He's small, but has a lot of heart.

FoxandHound34

thebigman3

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 22, 2017, 11:09:54 pm
Hello #5
No😂 I don't even post on this site. I'm in the 1a basketball board more than anything. I'm just from around Quitman and watch their games when they play at Quitman. and also #12 is a really good WR for them. They had plenty of chances to Win the game against Bigelow, but dropped a wide open Touvhdown pass to tie the game then all they would've had to do was kick the FG.

BaseballPlayer11

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 17, 2017, 06:00:52 pm
How is the D1 TE doing?

Mr D1 TE plays Quarterback, possibly the worst coaching decision I have seen.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas