• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Waldron

Started by FootBallar21, September 16, 2017, 09:04:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FootBallar21

I have nothing but positive things to say about this team and the state of the program right now.   They went down to Mena last night and played a heck of a game against a very solid Mena team.    They came up short,  but fought their hearts out,   but the most impressive thing was every tough run that Justin Dean would make during the game Waldron players would help him up and there were no cheap shots.    They seem to be a very well coached and disciplined team that played with a ton of class!   

dragondad

Trey Williams for Waldron is an straight up athelete!  Glad to see Waldron turning some heads after all the smack they've taken the last several years.

PrivateLesson

Trey Williams for the Mansfield game ran for 220 yards and had 2 Tds, 5 PAT's, 3 pass break ups and 5 tackles.   He seems to be all over thankfully to the help of teammates. 

I would have to give the Most Passionate Motivator Award to Brock May.   He pumps Waldron up from what I have heard.   Team unity is much improved.   Team locks arms on sidelines and sways to get excited.   I also have been told that Fireworks are now in full display every time the Bulldogs score.   Nice touch. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas