• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton Vs. Parkers Chapel

Started by sickwillie, September 15, 2017, 09:41:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

PC
32 (44.4%)
Hampton
40 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Voting closed: September 22, 2017, 09:45:28 pm

old.dole

I heard that one of the officials was talking crap to the pc players before the game. Heard it from multiple pc people

sickwillie

Quote from: old.dole on September 23, 2017, 12:35:22 am
I heard that one of the officials was talking crap to the pc players before the game. Heard it from multiple pc people

That is awful. I have no respect for them.

thabeast428

Seen on Facebook where a pc parent posted pics of some Hampton players laying around instead of on a knee like rest of team while pc player was getting loaded in ambulance. Also seen where comments were made bout Hampton hurt 3 of their players and should be reported. It's not funny but at same time it's football folks some are gonna get hurt, if it was cheap shots that hurt them then I understand but don't go on social media trashing players and coaches bc ur team got beat 

MagicMike

There are a few pictures going around that don't give Hampton a very good look

dawgpound

I heard about one pic and it will be delt with.  as for players laying down some where stretching out cramps and such bc it took so long.  I won't point out things I saw on yalls pc side during all this

BlueCrew4U

That game got way out of hand.  Plenty of blame to go around but that was uncalled for.  Not a good look for either school.
Congrats Hampton, you have a good football team.

no mascot

What role did the trash talk on this site play in the behavior of all involved?

gooze55

Quote from: no mascot on September 23, 2017, 10:13:52 am
What role did the trash talk on this site play in the behavior of all involved?

GREAT POINT............  IT HAD A LOT TO DO WITH IT THE FAN BRUNG IT FROM THE THREADS TO THE GAME ... I SAID IT WAS CHILDISH

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: gooze55 on September 23, 2017, 10:38:42 am

GREAT POINT............  IT HAD A LOT TO DO WITH IT THE FAN BRUNG IT FROM THE THREADS TO THE GAME ... I SAID IT WAS CHILDISH

Caps lock is on and there is no such word as "brung."

no mascot

When I see all caps I read in a loud monotone voice.

gooze55

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 23, 2017, 10:46:48 am
Caps lock is on and there is no such word as "brung."
PB YOUR TEAM WON LAST NIGHT RIGHT LOL........REASON FOR ASKING BECAUSE U R ALL OVER THE THREADS EARLY THIS MORNING LAST WEEK U TOOK AN LLLLL U WAS SOOOO QUIT WE FIGURED U CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT LOL

dawgpound

Look how many fans are on here and how many was at the game surly u don't think us 3 done all that

eldofan

In small town America Gooze football is life . There will always be trash talk .

gooze55

Quote from: eldofan on September 23, 2017, 10:57:09 am
In small town America Goose football is life . There will always be trash talk .
BOOOOOOOOO

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: gooze55 on September 23, 2017, 10:54:23 am
    PB YOUR TEAM WON LAST NIGHT RIGHT LOL........REASON FOR ASKING BECAUSE U R ALL OVER THE THREADS EARLY THIS MORNING LAST WEEK U TOOK AN LLLLL U WAS SOOOO QUIT WE FIGURED U CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT LOL

No, I wasn't "quit." I was still posting. Read more, posts less. I'm one of only a handful of posters that won't go into hiding after a loss.

eldofan

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 23, 2017, 11:00:54 am
No, I wasn't "quit." I was still posting. Read more, posts less. I'm one of only a handful of posters that won't go into hiding after a loss.
Me too

sickwillie

Man look, I'm all for friendly trash talking on here, but when we start blaming entire communities for the actions of a handful of people we run into problems. I agree, the cheerleader picture was uncalled for, and I hope they get punished accordingly, but those guys that were stretching during the injury time out were getting stiff. Parkers chapel, you have a good football team. Your passing game will give teams fits down the road. And give Midyett time, he's going to be a great coach.

I respect and enjoy parkers chapel, I spent a lot of time there. I have best friends and family from there. I hope the best for the injured young men, and I hope the Facebook drama dies down quick.

gooze55

PARKER CHAPEL ON FACEBOOK WITH IT WOOOOOOOW

eldofan

September 23, 2017, 11:45:48 am #568 Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 11:57:29 am by eldofan
Quote from: sickwillie on September 23, 2017, 11:30:28 am
Man look, I'm all for friendly trash talking on here, but when we start blaming entire communities for the actions of a handful of people we run into problems. I agree, the cheerleader picture was uncalled for, and I hope they get punished accordingly, but those guys that were stretching during the injury time out were getting stiff. Parkers chapel, you have a good football team. Your passing game will give teams fits down the road. And give Midyett time, he's going to be a great coach.

I respect and enjoy parkers chapel, I spent a lot of time there. I have best friends and family from there. I hope the best for the injured young men, and I hope the Facebook drama dies down quick.
Thanks. Hopefully our injuries are back for Bearden . Hopefully we can play with them. You guys have a great team. Hard to believe u only have 2 seniors. Next 4 years look good in Hampton from what I'm hearing . 

MagicMike

Quote from: sickwillie on September 23, 2017, 11:30:28 am

Good post Willie.

I think whats being missed here is that the people on this board understand its all in good fun. There are some people that read this board and take it all to heart. I thought both teams played good and Hampton made plays in the 1st half that pc didn't. Would love to see them run it back sometime in November

bleudog

September 23, 2017, 03:18:16 pm #570 Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 04:00:00 pm by bleudog
Quote from: dawgpound on September 23, 2017, 07:31:54 am
I heard about one pic and it will be delt with.  as for players laying down some where stretching out cramps and such bc it took so long.  I won't point out things I saw on yalls pc side during all this

https://www.facebook.com/kathy.k.welch.7/posts/10100268043557127

https://www.facebook.com/cody.ables.35/posts/10159558306195413

old.dole

Lol gooze. Not from the state and not at the game but knows exactly what's to blame for everything that happened. Imo both sides have to stop this. The pc fans on Facebook are probably responding to the things I saw and heard that were posted about their kids after the field got painted. Which I still think was not the pc kids. As adults we have to set the example in this. The field should not have been painted, kids should not have been bashed on fb for something no one could prove they did, and the many other things that happened also. Let's all agree to take the high road and put an end to this now

eldofan

Quote from: old.dole on September 23, 2017, 03:33:59 pm
Lol gooze. Not from the state and not at the game but knows exactly what's to blame for everything that happened. Imo both sides have to stop this. The pc fans on Facebook are probably responding to the things I saw and heard that were posted about their kids after the field got painted. Which I still think was not the pc kids. As adults we have to set the example in this. The field should not have been painted, kids should not have been bashed on fb for something no one could prove they did, and the many other things that happened also. Let's all agree to take the high road and put an end to this now
Great post !

HorseFeathers

Fairly certain he's a troll that hides behind a screen ::)

dawg duo

+1

dawg_days

My two cents about the fb drama. It's football and Hampton is smash mouth. We talked about Hampton being the more physical team. This year, last year, next year we are going to show up and Be physical and I'm proud of them for that. I wasn't there, don't know what happened but I'm glad the student is ok. From what I heard PC has a good team and can do some things in the 8. Go dogs

PC fan

As always, i was at the game.. Hampton was the more physical team and that's why they won...when you play a team that is physical there's always people that will say they play dirty...I didn't see that at all...I saw two teams going at it and Hampton controlled the line of scrimmage... that's why they won  the game...I saw no dirty hits .. PC has made strides under there new coach and they will be fine in the future.. and the rest of this year if  everybody gets  healthy... now... I just saw Hampton's cheerleaders  taking a  group shot  together as  cannon morgan is being loaded on a stretcher and to the ambulance and that is pretty sad and classless..cheer coach should be written up or fired... the pic I saw during that moment of those cheerleaders  sticking out there tongues , holding up the #1 sign with there fingers,  peace sign with two fingers to pose while in the background behind them is our player being loaded up to take to  hospital !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!! it all took place  on there sideline and that's  the only thing about the whole night that I just shake my head about... at that time when those girls took that pic nobody in the stadium knew if cannon was ok  or not ..... shame on  those girls and the cheer coach...  as far as the Hampton football boy's... way to play  the game hard  and physical... good luck  to you guys this year..hope u make a  deep run at it...who knows, maybe we can  meet again before this year is done...

dawg_days

I agree fan but I am around a lot of these young kids everyday and kids nowadays don't think about stuff like this. I agree it was a rough scene. Goodluck to PC this season.

dawgpound

Not taking up for the picture but they did kneel for a long time and only got up after they was about to put him in the ambulance and that's when the pic was taken

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas