• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton Vs. Parkers Chapel

Started by sickwillie, September 15, 2017, 09:41:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

PC
32 (44.4%)
Hampton
40 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Voting closed: September 22, 2017, 09:45:28 pm

dawg_days

Quote from: eldofan on September 16, 2017, 05:35:23 pm
Hampton is pretty irreverent also . Beat a good team then start thumping yourself on the chest . Take away the transfers last year and u don't make it out of the first round .

We are done with last year, remember?

eldofan

Just stating facts . In fact I have lived in south ark since 2007 and Hampton has been irrevelant  every year but 2016.

Enrico Polatzo

Here's you a fact....PC basketball thread will be fired up and smoking by next Saturday 🏀🏀⛹️

sickwillie

Quote from: Enrico Polatzo on September 16, 2017, 07:44:08 pm
Here's you a fact....PC basketball thread will be fired up and smoking by next Saturday 🏀🏀⛹️

That's about all they have to look forward to. Their football hopes will end Friday

eldofan

It's not bb season til November and I have a feeling Hampton will be starting their bb season when we do

sickwillie

Quote from: eldofan on September 16, 2017, 08:15:41 pm
It's not bb season til November and I have a feeling Hampton will be starting their bb season when we do

About a month and a half later, big shot.

eldofan

U won't make it past the second round

sickwillie

Quote from: eldofan on September 16, 2017, 08:27:59 pm
U won't make it past the second round

You're right, "I" won't. But the bulldogs will, and I'll be in the stands every week along the way.

eldofan

sickwillie

Enrico Polatzo

Same scenario for PC. Begin season with 3 impressive wins over 3 cupcakes then played well before getting overwhelmed late at Hampton. Here they are in same spot!   We will see! 

baseball13

eldofan when Hampton wins whats the reason going to be that we beat yall this year?

eldofan

Quote from: Enrico Polatzo on September 16, 2017, 09:04:51 pm
Same scenario for PC. Begin season with 3 impressive wins over 3 cupcakes then played well before getting overwhelmed late at Hampton. Here they are in same spot!   We will see!
i said last year we had holes in the team . I wasn't impressed with this team and knew we didn't stand a chance at Hampton . But this year we are more solid

eldofan

If u beat us you are the better team . No problem admitting that . As far as last year I knew we had no chance . There was never any excuses from me

dawg duo

Quote from: eldofan on September 16, 2017, 09:18:02 pm
If u beat us you are the better team . No problem admitting that . As far as last year I knew we had no chance . There was never any excuses from me

I'm glad you can admit to that, but let's see if you will Friday when it's right before your eyes.

eldofan

September 16, 2017, 10:02:37 pm #65 Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 11:34:39 pm by eldofan
I played football and have been watching it as a fan since my playing days were over . I for one am not afraid to admit If I'm wrong .

old.dole

I want to know what the Hampton fans are going to say if they get beat?

Bearden_Bear72

Delta_Bravo

Ya know same ol thing blame the ref's. Blame the offence. Blame the coach. Mainly blame PC for being to classy for us to even play on their field

Hgalum50

I don't see how some of you have Hampton scoring high? I see Hampton winning but it will be like 27-13.

bear for life

Trojans for the win Hampton not last year team I'm going with upset

dawg_days

I hope PC coaches have gotten some film watched this weekend.

old.dole

I heard wes didn't leave the field house all night Friday night. Haven't heard about PC coaches. I would bet they did something similar

FootballFever

Without Monta" Hampton is at best a 4 seed last year and doesn't get out of the first round of the playoffs!!!!

BO_KNOWS

This isn't last year. It's 2017 now

sickwillie

Quote from: FootballFever on September 17, 2017, 09:01:43 pm
Without Monta" Hampton is at best a 4 seed last year and doesn't get out of the first round of the playoffs!!!!

Wrong

dawg_days

False. Without Monta they MIGHT have lost to HG which would have given them only one loss on the year. He took over at halftime of that game after playing them close the first half.

Yogi bear

He also scored every touchdown at bearden. Six if I remember correctly.

MagicMike

2016 was the hermitage show with hampton role players. Not 1 single standout player for that team sat out 2015 in Hampton.

Now the role players are going to have to take Hampton to the next level and PC os the first conference test of that. PC will have better skill players in this one so it will be interesting to see if the former role players for Hampton can ascend.

dawg_days

Quote from: MagicMike on September 17, 2017, 11:22:16 pm
2016 was the hermitage show with hampton role players. Not 1 single standout player for that team sat out 2015 in Hampton.

Now the role players are going to have to take Hampton to the next level and PC os the first conference test of that. PC will have better skill players in this one so it will be interesting to see if the former role players for Hampton can ascend.

They didn't sit out because they weren't old enough to sit out...this years stand out players went undefeated in 2015 only giving up 8pts all year.

dawgpound

And last year 2 of the top 5 tacklers in the state where 10th graders on Hamptons team and they are back

southarkdaddy

Quote from: dawg_days on September 18, 2017, 12:11:06 am
They didn't sit out because they weren't old enough to sit out...this years stand out players went undefeated in 2015 only giving up 8pts all year.

An athletic Jr High team that got coached like a senior high team should be dominant.  But they don't have that advantage anymore and really they are a year away from that group being elder statesmen

southarkdaddy

Quote from: dawgpound on September 18, 2017, 06:57:13 am
And last year 2 of the top 5 tacklers in the state where 10th graders on Hamptons team and they are back

If you really believe that than you must still be in high school and I don't have time to explain why thats.... Lets just say inaccurate

sickwillie

September 18, 2017, 09:25:06 am #83 Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 09:49:44 am by sickwillie
40% chance of rain in PC Friday.

dawg duo

Dude you are crazy.

BlueCrew4U

I'm still confused as to why Hampton thinks they are the gods of the 8AA just because they had one good season last year.

These same fans were calling for Ables to be fired until he lucked into some big time transfers and made it to the Rock.

Interesting..... how quickly our perspective changes... ;D

southarkdaddy

Quote from: dawg duo on September 18, 2017, 09:25:16 am
Dude you are crazy.

No he's right.  What's crazy is you think that after not having enough players to play in 2015 that you would have been a top team in the state (without 3 all state caliber transfers) because you were good in Jr High

dawg duo

Quote from: BlueCrew4U on September 18, 2017, 09:33:14 am
I'm still confused as to why Hampton thinks they are the gods of the 8AA just because they had one good season last year.

These same fans were calling for Ables to be fired until he lucked into some big time transfers and made it to the Rock.

Interesting..... how quickly our perspective changes... ;D

Who was calling for Ables to be fired? Please enlighten me on that and I'm sure the others on here would like to know as well. No body said that we are the gods of 8AA, we can be beat just like any other one team out there.

Rida4Life

BlueCrew4U is correct... I distinctly remember Hampton posters.... what few there were at the time.... constantly griping about Ables.... suddenly he's a Greek god to ya'll.

I've always thought he was a good coach and needed time to implement his system... but at lot of ya'll did voice your displeasure... maybe you blocked that from your memory.

dawgpound

Nobody called for the golden coach to be fired and if you think that jr high team was a fluke you should come watch this years jr high team they are just as good

dawg_days

Quote from: southarkdaddy on September 18, 2017, 09:38:05 am
No he's right.  What's crazy is you think that after not having enough players to play in 2015 that you would have been a top team in the state (without 3 all state caliber transfers) because you were good in Jr High

I have been in Hampton the whole time Ables has and no one as ever called for him to be fired.

We can talk about the transfers all year long and it wouldn't bother me. My opinion if they would have stayed in Hermitage they would  not have been able to get the same things accomplished. Meaning they had other good players around them. Hegler was an original and he was all state, Turner was a 10th grader and lead the state in interceptions for most of the year, Rainey was a 11th grader and was a standout wideout. Players on players. Go dogs

sickwillie

Quote from: Rida4Life on September 18, 2017, 09:56:35 am
BlueCrew4U is correct... I distinctly remember Hampton posters.... what few there were at the time.... constantly griping about Ables.... suddenly he's a Greek god to ya'll.

I've always thought he was a good coach and needed time to implement his system... but at lot of ya'll did voice your displeasure... maybe you blocked that from your memory.

I don't remember anyone calling for his head on here either, and I've been around since before his first year. I've always believed in his system.  But I'm sure every coach knows the feeling of being in the kings seat one week to being in the hot seat the next, right?   ;D

BlueCrew4U

It's cool.....
I wouldn't expect Hampton folks to ever admit that they were wrong about anything anyway!

dawg duo

I'll admit when I'm wrong, but in this case none of us DAWG fans are wrong.

BlueCrew4U

dawg duo

bulldawg2016

This game will go down just like the Murfreesboro game!

trojanman

So how much does hampton have to win by to gain respect and how close does PC have to keep it to gain respect? If hampton does win I know it wont be like a murfreesboro

sickwillie

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 18, 2017, 12:08:53 pm
This game will go down just like the Murfreesboro game!

Welcome back old friend

bulldawg2016

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas