• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Crossett Jamboree 2017

Started by Sports Guru, June 19, 2017, 07:23:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sports Guru

Crossett Vs Drew Central

Drew Central Vs Beekman Charter

Crossett Vs Beekman Charter

What does Beekman and Drew Central return this year. Crossett Should go 2-0 and Win the Jamboree again.

Lionpride2017

I think Beekman has a couple good running backs but thats about it.

Drew Central is expected to be a little bit better than they have been possibly 3-7 they have some althetic talent juat need a good coach for them.

I expect like you said Crossett wins this Jamboree again like last year they won 13-0 and 14-6. But expect it to be worse on the score this year.

Crossett over Drew Central by 21
Drew Central over Beekman by 10
Crossett over Beekman by 28

I expect Crossett may go 7-3 this season with Losses to Warren, Dumas and White Hall. Crossett has a good run game developing they will be scary good next season in 2018. I believe yalls underclass that is so good is coming up correct?

Sports Guru

August 25, 2017, 07:08:18 pm #2 Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 09:02:09 pm by CrossettEagles14
Crossett 7 Drew Central 0
Beekman 14 Drew Central 0
Crossett 14 Beekman 0

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: Lionpride2017 on June 20, 2017, 07:54:46 pm
I think Beekman has a couple good running backs but thats about it.

Drew Central is expected to be a little bit better than they have been possibly 3-7 they have some althetic talent juat need a good coach for them.

I expect like you said Crossett wins this Jamboree again like last year they won 13-0 and 14-6. But expect it to be worse on the score this year.

Crossett over Drew Central by 21
Drew Central over Beekman by 10
Crossett over Beekman by 28

I expect Crossett may go 7-3 this season with Losses to Warren, Dumas and White Hall. Crossett has a good run game developing they will be scary good next season in 2018. I believe yalls underclass that is so good is coming up correct?

Crossett will go 3-7!!

Eddie Goodson

Let them actually play some real games before the poor mouthing begins. 15 minute scripted scrimmages are not true indicators of what a team can do.

Sports Guru

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on August 26, 2017, 07:57:24 am
Let them actually play some real games before the poor mouthing begins. 15 minute scripted scrimmages are not true indicators of what a team can do.
They ran pretty good last night actually. Almost scored another TD on Beekman. They'll improve throughout the year!

EagleForLife12

Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on August 26, 2017, 12:38:57 pm
They ran pretty good last night actually. Almost scored another TD on Beekman. They'll improve throughout the year!
I like the positive vibe...........but the realistic stuff is what matters. No we cant judge the whole season from this scrimmage but we did not look good to be playing 2 schools that barely have a football program. I'm not giving anything good for almost scoring another TD on Beekman lol. Hopefully we will improve, did not like what I saw.

green-eagle

Quote from: EagleForLife12 on August 26, 2017, 04:32:38 pm
I like the positive vibe...........but the realistic stuff is what matters. No we cant judge the whole season from this scrimmage but we did not look good to be playing 2 schools that barely have a football program. I'm not giving anything good for almost scoring another TD on Beekman lol. Hopefully we will improve, did not like what I saw.

this year Jamoree...Crossett looked far more superior than the previous years.....Beekman had far more speed this year than the last two years...they need more QB/Center practice ....Drew Central is larger and bigger, but they don't have that playmaker this year (again)....but they are solid...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas