• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Players will make All State?

Started by thebigman3, March 08, 2017, 02:09:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Thechosen1

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 08, 2017, 03:40:26 pm
Yeah, but on that list who are they better than?
Both better than freeman from Shirley also.

SackAttack

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on March 08, 2017, 09:54:54 pm
No way! Gus is your uncle?? The one with the mayonnaise breath and mustache with the twisty curls??
You know Gus?? Is he not a great dude? Hes been all over the lake both sides. Thanks!

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: SackAttack on March 08, 2017, 09:43:33 pm
Now you are making fun of others within my family one of which is a one armed truck driver that lost his arm in Vietnam and must drive with a steering ball on the wheel. Do you think before you post?? Im beyond insulted that you make light of those who are Making America Great Again. My Uncle is a great American!
lol

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 08, 2017, 09:56:07 pm
Both better than freeman from Shirley also.

Don't get carried away...Freeman requires the opposing team's best defender...don't take my word for it...ask the 83 rabid  Shirley fans on here. And I mean it takes a great defender. Guarding him requires a kid who is committed to stand beside him the entire game.

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: SackAttack on March 08, 2017, 09:58:57 pm
You know Gus?? Is he not a great dude? Hes been all over the lake both sides. Thanks!

Gus Cochnur, correct? His son, Ramsey, sits my dogs when we go out of town to one of my boyfriend's house.

SackAttack

Quote from: BigLion10 on March 08, 2017, 09:55:01 pm
Gotta love those clogged toilets 😂😂😂
Happens a lot in the semi-pro league in the Great Lake area. ::) ::) Think they buying it??

Thechosen1

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on March 08, 2017, 10:01:11 pm
Don't get carried away...Freeman requires the opposing team's best defender...don't take my word for it...ask the 83 rabid  Shirley fans on here. And I mean it takes a great defender. Guarding him requires a kid who is committed to stand beside him the entire game.
Lol a kid who stands and shoots 3s over a good shooter and a good driver a good defender etc lol. Kid can shoot but Utley and Layne (16 finals MVP) are both better basketball players. No disrespect to freeman.

Thechosen1

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on March 08, 2017, 10:01:11 pm
Please tell me we're not all losing our minds?

SackAttack

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on March 08, 2017, 10:02:38 pm
Gus Cochnur, correct? His son, Ramsey, sits my dogs when we go out of town to one of my boyfriend's house.
Thats him all right! Better keep an eye on him!! Great american

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 08, 2017, 10:06:47 pm
Please tell me we're not all losing our minds?

One thing you'll find when discussing these things with Shirley fans....never, and I mean NEVER, let facts and statistics get in the way of baseless opinions. If you try talking reasonable they'll short-circuit and start cursing you worse than they did the officials and Concord's coach at district finals when we hosted this year.

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on March 08, 2017, 10:09:47 pm
One thing you'll find when discussing these things with Shirley fans....never, and I mean NEVER, let facts and statistics get in the way of baseless opinions. If you try talking reasonable they'll short-circuit and start cursing you worse than they did the officials and Concord's coach at district finals when we hosted this year.
eagle mom your talking crazy! You must of had a stressful day

SackAttack

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on March 08, 2017, 10:09:47 pm
Thats true Chosen1. Believe it. I was outside taking a smoke break at halftime and some lady wearing a blue shirt came outside to get some air cussing like Uncle Gus's fourth wife. Talking about if she was Kevin(Brown) she'd walk down there to concords coach and do unspeakable damage to him if you know what I mean. True story. I went back in quickly

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: PeedeecreekBoy99 on March 08, 2017, 10:18:22 pm
eagle mom your talking crazy! You must of had a stressful day

You have no idea...yoga pants hung up in the dryer and tore first thing. Then about a hundred coffee granules in my thermos on the way to work. Then I dropped a whole, fresh pork butt in the floor...which is doubly bad because huge meat sale started today. Then my boss said I can't get off Saturday to watch the Blue Demons play, which is unfortunate because that was really just an excuse to go watch the ponies but knew he wouldn't support my gambling habit.
So yes, I'd say it was stressful.

Thechosen1

Quote from: SackAttack on March 08, 2017, 10:20:46 pm
Thats true Chosen1. Believe it. I was outside taking a smoke break at halftime and some lady wearing a blue shirt came outside to get some air cussing like Uncle Gus's fourth wife. Talking about if she was Kevin(Brown) she'd walk down there to concords coach and do unspeakable damage to him if you know what I mean. True story. I went back in quickly
Hahahaha

BigLion10

Quote from: SackAttack on March 08, 2017, 10:04:28 pm
Happens a lot in the semi-pro league in the Great Lake area. ::) ::) Think they buying it??
oh yea no doubt

SackAttack

Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 08, 2017, 10:23:33 pm
Hahahaha
This is a true story! I wish I could repeat on here what she actually said she wanted to do! It involves pain only men understand and it was to the nth degree and she wasnt playin

thebigman3

Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 08, 2017, 09:55:13 pm
They're both better than josh Ballard. 100%.
I don't even know if I can take you serious after saying that.

Thechosen1

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 08, 2017, 10:39:25 pm
I don't even know if I can take you serious after saying that.
Are we being for real though? What more is he than an athlete? Dustin Utley did it all for Bay consistently all year long and for 4 years. Layne scored well over 2,000 career points and was 16 finals MVP. But we wanna put GP 3rd... maybe 4th best player and say he's better and you wouldn't argue this if Ballard wasn't in the finals. He had a better team. Ballard isn't better than them or the Reynolds kid or Cooper kid from ICC either. Maybe the 4th or 5th best player on the floor on Saturday. And he's a good player and has upside, but that's really the truth.

Thechosen1

Quote from: SackAttack on March 08, 2017, 10:28:23 pm
This is a true story! I wish I could repeat on here what she actually said she wanted to do! It involves pain only men understand and it was to the nth degree and she wasnt playin
They do get fired up, but that's hilarious! Lol

thebigman3

Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 09, 2017, 03:47:20 am
Are we being for real though? What more is he than an athlete? Dustin Utley did it all for Bay consistently all year long and for 4 years. Layne scored well over 2,000 career points and was 16 finals MVP. But we wanna put GP 3rd... maybe 4th best player and say he's better and you wouldn't argue this if Ballard wasn't in the finals. He had a better team. Ballard isn't better than them or the Reynolds kid or Cooper kid from ICC either. Maybe the 4th or 5th best player on the floor on Saturday. And he's a good player and has upside, but that's really the truth.
I wasn't naming in the order i thought they was good on? I was naming who i thought should be selected to the team. Yeah, he's an althete. He can also score and pass along with that. The kids averaging like 14 assists with 18 points in the state tournament. That's a double double sir. and unlike the two guys you chose, he didn't get beat by marvell nor did he get beat in the first round. Ballard is actually going to continue to play ball on the next level after high school. Are those kids?

Thechosen1

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 09, 2017, 07:25:00 am
I wasn't naming in the order i thought they was good on? I was naming who i thought should be selected to the team. Yeah, he's an althete. He can also score and pass along with that. The kids averaging like 14 assists with 18 points in the state tournament. That's a double double sir. and unlike the two guys you chose, he didn't get beat by marvell nor did he get beat in the first round. Ballard is actually going to continue to play ball on the next level after high school. Are those kids?
14 assists?!?! Lol. There's no absolute way that's a fact. I sat and watched every game they've played in state. Yeah he didn't get beat by Marvell because he had ealy Minton and spyers to save his ***. Bay had two kids. And that's the two I named and that's it.

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 09, 2017, 09:56:59 am
14 assists?!?! Lol. There's no absolute way that's a fact. I sat and watched every game they've played in state. Yeah he didn't get beat by Marvell because he had ealy Minton and spyers to save his ***. Bay had two kids. And that's the two I named and that's it.
i agree with you on the two kids from bay! watched them play at shirley this year and they are solid!!

thebigman3

Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 09, 2017, 09:56:59 am
It might not be 14 exactly, but I know he's averaging a double double between points and assists. We'll see when the roster comes out who was right. He had 17 dimes agaist CL. But even if those kids should be on the All State team they shouldn't replace Ballard.

Thechosen1

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 09, 2017, 11:21:08 am
It might not be 14 exactly, but I know he's averaging a double double between points and assists. We'll see when the roster comes out who was right. He had 17 dimes agaist CL. But even if those kids should be on the All State team they shouldn't replace Ballard.
Both kids are well deserving of an all state award as well.

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: Daddy eagle on March 09, 2017, 08:00:24 pm
Carlton will oviously be all state. I can just see it on a plack now. And when I do I will just think of all you sucky haters for hatting. Suck brick. Ead tfp

Best stutter step, hesitation then drive I've seen. At parent meetings we call him the camel, because he puts the whole team on his back.

thebigman3

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on March 10, 2017, 11:00:51 am
Best stutter step, hesitation then drive I've seen. At parent meetings we call him the camel, because he puts the whole team on his back.
He's alright. Every time I watched greers ferry no one stood out to me so I don't even know who y'all are talking abt.

CrispyLips

Aren't all state player lists released this week

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: CrispyLips on March 12, 2017, 07:39:06 pm
Aren't all state player lists released this week
I believe..I'm going with the underdogs like Carlton to get one of em! I believe he will

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas