• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A BOYS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: Tuckerman vs Episcopal Collegiate(Sat 7:45)

Started by Brian G, March 04, 2017, 07:59:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins this?

Tuckerman
23 (54.8%)
Episcopal
19 (45.2%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Voting closed: March 11, 2017, 06:45:15 pm

Brian G

Brian G

Warriors023

EPC by 6. Tuckerman had trouble with porter tonight and EPC has a post that's just as talented.

Piratedog

Had trouble with Porter? He had 12 points in the game and 0 in the first half.  Episcopal is a great team but Tuckerman led at the half of the regional and down 2 with 25 seconds to play. Start giving Tuckerman some credit. They are extremely well coached and play tenacious defense and that will give you a chance to win every night. Go Bulldogs!

RedWolf275

Warriors023

Lamar figured out how to feed porter in the second half. They had trouble with him in the second half.

smallybells

biglion1985

neds

PeedeecreekBoy99

tuckerman wins by 4, longshot but i like taking the underdogs!

ToughGuy91

if tuckerman can get hot i say tuckerman by 6... if its a average shooting game for them i take episcopal by 10+

Redwolves8526

biglion1985

Neds I know that I was just saying that as a joke lol but I will be pulling for the underdog but wouldn't be surprised if ECS beats them

Brian G

Culppepermtn999

WhiteRiverMonster

neds

Jackmerius Tacktheratrix

neds

Quote from: Jackmerius Tacktheratrix on March 10, 2017, 08:18:50 pm
Is this game being live streamed?

There is a live stream topic post below on the threads that has some info on this subject

BoxNOne

neds

ECS is undefeated this year when scoring 61 or more points. Watch for that total on offense. Tuckerman will try to play a slower, more defensive style game. If Tuckerman is forced to play a faster style in transition type game they will lose.

Warriors14

I'm telling you that yes I think Tuckerman will try n disrupt them defensively and slow them down but offensively I bet they push the ball they did in the 1st match up n they did against Lamar they don't look to slow down offensively very much! Should be a good game!

NEark tigers

Eagles24

Just going to be blunt and honest! Been watching tuckerman all year.. haven't seen a team more confident in my life! Esc loses big tonight! Bulldogs run and gun coming out hot! Game probably be over by halftime.. esc going to flake under the pressure! You read it here first!
We dem dogs! Go bulldogs

NEark tigers

Quote from: neds on March 11, 2017, 08:51:24 am
ECS is undefeated this year when scoring 61 or more points. Watch for that total on offense. Tuckerman will try to play a slower, more defensive style game. If Tuckerman is forced to play a faster style in transition type game they will lose.
EC$ is undefeated this year when scoring 61 or more points....In the words from the show Maury, "that's a lie".....Seems like some "alternative facts", nedy

EC$ scored 69 against Earle, the now NINE-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS and got beat!!!

Go T-Dogs!

neds

It would be great if the warden allows there to be a livestream of the game before lights out

NEark tigers

Quote from: neds on March 11, 2017, 11:26:56 am
It would be great if the warden allows there to be a livestream of the game before lights out
I'm starting to think that you have that infatuation for "prison lifestyle"....just sayin...

neds

neds

neds

neds

Radiotalker

Fatbackhawgballz

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas