• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Maumelle beat Parkview

Started by Ponca, January 20, 2017, 10:33:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponca

Maumelle beating Parkview is big time!

I love the Arkansas Democrat Overall rankings just for how out of element they are. Outside of Jonesboro, it's a given the 4 best teams in the state are in 5A right?

1. Jonesboro
2. Mills
3. Maumelle
4. Parkview
5. Harrison

Who's better than those 5? El Dorado maybe? But who else? Cabot? LOL!

ZoneBuster

El Do would beat Harrison by 20+ IMO. Harrison hasn't been too sharp this year outside of last night against a weak Alma team.

AirWarren

Maumelle goes to 17-2 and 7-0 in conference play.

Go Hornets!

MDXPHD

Quote from: Ponca on January 20, 2017, 10:33:42 pm

I love the Arkansas Democrat Overall rankings just for how out of element they are. Outside of Jonesboro, it's a given the 4 best teams in the state are in 5A right?

1. Jonesboro
2. Mills
3. Maumelle
4. Parkview
5. Harrison

It's really sad that you think Harrison is a top 5 team overall in the state... Maybe you were being sarcastic though.

Redwolves8526

Quote from: Ponca on January 20, 2017, 10:33:42 pm

1. Jonesboro
2. Mills
3. Maumelle
4. Parkview
5. Harrison

El Dorado and Texarkana. Pretty sure El-Do beat Parkview already this season.

Chief_Osceola™

El Dorado maybe, but not Texarkana.  They may not even be top 10.  I'd put Hall ahead of Texarkana in 6A.

TNT_15

Quote from: MDXPHD on January 23, 2017, 08:52:29 am
It's really sad that you think Harrison is a top 5 team overall in the state... Maybe you were being sarcastic though.
That was the point of the post. How off base the Newspaper is. Harrison is not even the best team in their conference

ZoneBuster

Quote from: TNT_15 on February 01, 2017, 06:45:50 pm
That was the point of the post. How off base the Newspaper is. Harrison is not even the best team in their conference

I'm pretty sure he was serious..... lol

Marblehog

El Dorado with all players healthy would destroy Harrison

Ponca

Go Postal

Thanks, Ponca.  Checking it out.

Go Postal

Parkview 46
LRCA 47
Final and upset.

I thought everyone said Parkview was supposed to be pretty good.  Move Harrison up on that list.  LOL.

But seriously, it was a good game, the Warriors played their hearts out.

Ponca

I watched whole game. Parkview looks great in their uniforms. Looks like a college team. Beat LR Christian down early but LR Christian came back. I think that was difference in game. Parkview probably expects a team to quit when they beat them down. Wasn't it 11-1? But LR Christian didn't and it was 2-point game after 1st period. Nip-and-tuck the rest of the way.

Justice Hill best player on court of 3 future Razorbacks. Strickland knocked down some huge 3's for LR Christian. But the big story I think in the end is Hack-A-Shaq works on LR Parkview. The Warriors kept putting them at the line and they couldn't knock them down.

LRC with 1 conf win... 2 now.

Ponca

Harrison can play with Parkview

Michiganhog

Parkview's best player wasn't on the court.  Not a knock on LRC but if Garland was healthy might have been a different game. 

TNT_15

Quote from: Michiganhog on February 06, 2017, 12:18:48 pm
Parkview's best player wasn't on the court.  Not a knock on LRC but if Garland was healthy might have been a different game.
More than likely would have been more like the 28-66 game in parkviews favor the first time these two got together. They are a complete doffrent team without him on the floor. This was just a learning experience loss for the rest of them. Still think it's a long shot for lrc to even make state.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas