• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For those that are interested...

Started by Proud Buckaroo, December 13, 2016, 01:39:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Buckaroo

I will be going to Junction City tomorrow to do a face to face interview with David Carpenter. We will be going over his accomplishments and whatnot at Junction City. It will be recorded and I will be posting it on the sports page that myself and a few friends run. I'm sure some of you are already following the page. Just thought I would put this out there.

Made

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 13, 2016, 01:39:22 pm
I will be going to Junction City tomorrow to do a face to face interview with David Carpenter. We will be going over his accomplishments and whatnot at Junction City. It will be recorded and I will be posting it on the sports page that myself and a few friends run. I'm sure some of you are already following the page. Just thought I would put this out there.
not sure what page that is, can you pm me if you can't post it on here

Dayton Kitchens

Good luck.

Jimbo Morphis

Meh, what does he know?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on December 14, 2016, 01:12:03 pm
Meh, what does he know?

I know you are being sarcastic. But, after talking with him. He's been with football a very long time. His Dad coached at Henderson. In the 70s, he was a water boy for his Dad. Been around football longer than most people that are on this board. Lol.

Jimbo Morphis

Proud Buckaroo

THA TRUTH

Proud Buckaroo

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas