• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

****UofG BOLO Alert****

Started by Baitshop, December 05, 2016, 11:49:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Baitshop

This just in to the DixiePrep newsroom....The University of Greenwood has put out a "Be On the Look Out" alert for one of it's fans. The Greenwood Police Department along with the Sebastian County Sheriffs Department is looking for a Bulldog fan that goes by the name of "Bulldogger15". He has not been heard from since around 9:30 on Saturday nite. His family (and I would venture to guess, no one else) is concerned about him.

Law enforcement officers have been posted at all bridges in the county to ensure that we don't have a "jumper". Also, the CDC has been brought in because of a concern of a possible overdose of Blue Koolaid. It is believed that when found, he will be in a fetal position mumbling "Go Bulldogs" and "those passes were right on the money".

If you see or come in contact with Bulldogger15, do what most people in Greenwood reportedly do and steer clear of him, and then contact the appropriate authorities. Or you can call the hotline that has been set up by the local authorities....1-800-ILOVECROW.

AirWarren

maxswine

This is a thread that will be brought back up in August when this guy finally surfaces. 

Pr8hd

He wasn't around once GW played PB and all of last week. I think he had his Poker hand "called" and realized it was all a bluff. It was full of jokers, but none of them were wild or worth anything. He was a "Slap Jack" master though.

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

I think someone from PB jumped him and threw him in the Arkansas River!!!! ;D

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

Quote from: Baitshop on December 05, 2016, 11:49:11 am
This just in to the DixiePrep newsroom....The University of Greenwood has put out a "Be On the Look Out" alert for one of it's fans. The Greenwood Police Department along with the Sebastian County Sheriffs Department is looking for a Bulldog fan that goes by the name of "Bulldogger15". He has not been heard from since around 9:30 on Saturday nite. His family (and I would venture to guess, no one else) is concerned about him.

Law enforcement officers have been posted at all bridges in the county to ensure that we don't have a "jumper". Also, the CDC has been brought in because of a concern of a possible overdose of Blue Koolaid. It is believed that when found, he will be in a fetal position mumbling "Go Bulldogs" and "those passes were right on the money".

If you see or come in contact with Bulldogger15, do what most people in Greenwood reportedly do and steer clear of him, and then contact the appropriate authorities. Or you can call the hotline that has been set up by the local authorities....1-800-ILOVECROW.

+1

Bradshaw

I'm sure he is lurking.
After he got on here last year and blamed a kid for losing the game, I bet he is working on his rebut for someone who blames his own son for losing this game.
Hopefully he has realized that one kid doesn't lose games, sometimes good teams just get beat. That is exactly what happened Saturday night.

The Future

Rumor has it on the outskirts of Greenwood out towards Witcherville, a small hut appeared a few days ago.
While no hard proof has been documented, word of mouth is a strange hairy half naked creature has taken residence. Known to shout noises and move and dance and jump around, this new find has sparked thought that maybe this is bulldogger15 in a post championship breakdown state.
Any who is interested in forming a party to go investigate, contact me.

Hornet4ever

I work in law enforcement in Sebastian County. This is hilarious. Lol

bulldogger15

Quote from: Baitshop on December 05, 2016, 11:49:11 am

Actually Baitshop, on November 25th, the morning of the Greenwood vs Pine Bluff game, I stopped to eat at a nifty looking greasy spoon on Rogers Avenue near Northside High. After I finished my really average sandwich and paid our bill, I began to feel very uneasy and started cramping up all over as I made it outside. I'm not sure if it was something I ate or divine intervention, but about 30 minutes into my drive into Oklahoma I had to pull over to the side of the road and became extremely ill. Next thing I know I'm on the side of I-40 and I have a vision of Billy Dawson flying in circles above me in the middle of a cyclone and a Bulldog was being sucked up into this ferocious storm. Coach Dawson kept saying "I'll get you my pretty" over and over and over. It was very much reminiscent of the Wizard of Oz. The vision continued and then I heard a voice that sounded like Coach Jones saying "There's no place like home, there's no place like home". I don't know if the voice of Coach Jones was talking about me being in Oklahoma or him being back in Greenwood. I've pondered those hollowed words for a couple weeks now with no answer in sight. I then heard Coach Jones' voice shout out "Put 'em up, put 'em uuuuuup! Which one of you first? I'll fight ya both together if you want. I'll fight ya with one paw tied behind my back! I'll fight ya standin' on one foot! I'll fight ya with my eyes closed!" I knew right then that the Greenwood Bulldogs would not go down without a fight, right? Maybe we WOULD win the 6A State Football Championship. WRONG.

I'm not calling myself a soothsayer at all, but I did have a vivid vision of Greenwood's loss to the Cyclones even before it was set in stone that Greenwood would play the Cyclones for the 6A State Championship. I laid in bed until Monday morning and was in utter disarray all week knowing the Greenwood Bulldogs die was cast days ago. I was barely able to talk and went into a deep funk that is still present with me even today. The one thing utterly wrong in my vision is the fact that we DID go down without much of a fight. In both games against the Russellville Cyclones this year we were out-coached and outplayed in the second half. PERIOD.

I really appreciate your concern Baitshop; however, I think you have MUCH bigger fish to fry (pun intended) and you should really focus your efforts toward greasy dishes and what the Southside Mavericks can do to even GET TO THE ROCK! You shouldn't throw stones in a glass house full of Mavericks. That type of behavior will get ugly real quick Bait.

By the way, please call of the BOLO alert. I'm feeling much better and ready for the new year. Get ready...

GO BULLDOGS!!!

bulldogger15

Quote from: CARDINAL PRIDE!!! on December 05, 2016, 03:08:04 pm
I think someone from PB jumped him and threw him in the Arkansas River!!!! ;D
Pretty classy Cardinal Punk. Although it would be normal to think I could be jumped and thrown in the river by someone from Pine Bluff, it didn't happen.

You said it Cardinal Punk, not me.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

bulldogger15

Quote from: Bradshaw on December 06, 2016, 01:03:00 pm
I'm sure he is lurking.
After he got on here last year and blamed a kid for losing the game, I bet he is working on his rebut for someone who blames his own son for losing this game.
Hopefully he has realized that one kid doesn't lose games, sometimes good teams just get beat. That is exactly what happened Saturday night.
Not lurking, working Badshaw. No son in the game and I have no problem placing the blame where deserved. The Greenwood Bulldogs were consumed by their own shortcomings, especially in the second half. Billy Dawson made tremendous adjustments in both games against Greenwood this year and Coach Jones did not.

Here are the top five reasons (In No Particular Order) the Greenwood Bulldogs were defeated by the Russellville Cyclones.

1. Greenwood QB Noland's two second half turnovers coupled with being outplayed by the the Cyclones MVP QB Fulsom. (Caleb Folsum played lights out)

2. Coach Billy Dawson out-coached Coach Rick Jones in the second half for the second time this year. (Are halftime adjustments a thing of the past in Greenwood?)

3. The Greenwood receivers couldn't catch a cold in a room full of snot nosed three year old's at a walk-in clinic, second half particularly. (Cold wet nights are no excuse)

4. The Bulldogs defensive secondary was exposed most of the game as we had no answer for Russellville's #14, Caleb Stokes. (Stokes is a stud)

5. The Greenwood Bulldogs have lost their championship edge and Coach Jones' MOJO is missing. (What happened to going for it on 4th down, trick plays, Tricky Ricky where have you gone???) 

You asked for it Badshaw, you got it.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

bulldogger15

Quote from: Pr8hd on December 05, 2016, 02:21:21 pm
He wasn't around once GW played PB and all of last week. I think he had his Poker hand "called" and realized it was all a bluff. It was full of jokers, but none of them were wild or worth anything. He was a "Slap Jack" master though.
No one called my hand and there are no jokers here Oh-Holier-Than-Thou, Anointed One and Master of All Has Been Bulldogs, (a.k.a Pr8hd). I'm sure the Wizard of OzWood or his flying monkeys will have something very enlightening for you to post real soon.

It's Bulldogger15, please don't forget it, Oh-Holier-Than-Thou, Anointed One and Master of All Has Been Bulldogs. You're a real dandy... in your own mind.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Baitshop

Quote from: bulldogger15 on December 12, 2016, 12:13:55 pm
Actually Baitshop, on November 25th, the morning of the Greenwood vs Pine Bluff game, I stopped to eat at a nifty looking greasy spoon on Rogers Avenue near Northside High. After I finished my really average sandwich and paid our bill, I began to feel very uneasy and started cramping up all over as I made it outside. I'm not sure if it was something I ate or divine intervention, but about 30 minutes into my drive into Oklahoma I had to pull over to the side of the road and became extremely ill. Next thing I know I'm on the side of I-40 and I have a vision of Billy Dawson flying in circles above me in the middle of a cyclone and a Bulldog was being sucked up into this ferocious storm. Coach Dawson kept saying "I'll get you my pretty" over and over and over. It was very much reminiscent of the Wizard of Oz. The vision continued and then I heard a voice that sounded like Coach Jones saying "There's no place like home, there's no place like home". I don't know if the voice of Coach Jones was talking about me being in Oklahoma or him being back in Greenwood. I've pondered those hollowed words for a couple weeks now with no answer in sight. I then heard Coach Jones' voice shout out "Put 'em up, put 'em uuuuuup! Which one of you first? I'll fight ya both together if you want. I'll fight ya with one paw tied behind my back! I'll fight ya standin' on one foot! I'll fight ya with my eyes closed!" I knew right then that the Greenwood Bulldogs would not go down without a fight, right? Maybe we WOULD win the 6A State Football Championship. WRONG.

I'm not calling myself a soothsayer at all, but I did have a vivid vision of Greenwood's loss to the Cyclones even before it was set in stone that Greenwood would play the Cyclones for the 6A State Championship. I laid in bed until Monday morning and was in utter disarray all week knowing the Greenwood Bulldogs die was cast days ago. I was barely able to talk and went into a deep funk that is still present with me even today. The one thing utterly wrong in my vision is the fact that we DID go down without much of a fight. In both games against the Russellville Cyclones this year we were out-coached and outplayed in the second half. PERIOD.

I really appreciate your concern Baitshop; however, I think you have MUCH bigger fish to fry (pun intended) and you should really focus your efforts toward greasy dishes and what the Southside Mavericks can do to even GET TO THE ROCK! You shouldn't throw stones in a glass house full of Mavericks. That type of behavior will get ugly real quick Bait.

By the way, please call of the BOLO alert. I'm feeling much better and ready for the new year. Get ready...

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Whew....that's a lot of incoherent blabbering. Looks like I was right about the overdose of Blue Koolaid.

zebradynasty

Quote from: Baitshop on December 12, 2016, 03:46:57 pm
Whew....that's a lot of incoherent blabbering. Looks like I was right about the overdose of Blue Koolaid.

Naw that ain't Koolaid....That's classic Fetal Alcohol Syndrome combined with getting beat up at school daily as kid. :-\

bulldogger15

Quote from: zebradynasty on December 12, 2016, 04:33:26 pm
Naw that ain't Koolaid....That's classic Fetal Alcohol Syndrome combined with getting beat up at school daily as kid. :-\
Beat up at school and real funny that you make fun of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. You said it first. Gloves are off Zebrafantasy!

Please don't try to play the race card Zebrafantasy. That ship has sailed along with the politically correct bs card you might want to play. Recognize.....

GO BULLDOGS!

zebradynasty

Quote from: bulldogger15 on December 12, 2016, 06:16:48 pm
Beat up at school and real funny that you make fun of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. You said it first. Gloves are off Zebrafantasy!

Please don't try to play the race card Zebrafantasy. That ship has sailed along with the politically correct bs card you might want to play. Recognize.....

GO BULLDOGS!

Ha! I never put the gloves on in the first place! The only thing that has kept me off you was the true GW faithful...whom I do respect. As far as race....best leave that topic out ya mouth!

PA Dad

You guys just need to ignore Bulldogger 15.  He thrives on attention.  Ignore him and he will wither and die.

Baitshop

Quote from: bulldogger15 on December 12, 2016, 06:16:48 pm

GO BULLDOGS!

Bulldogger15 from Greenwood, that bastion of ethnic diversity, trying to claim the high road on the "race card" on someone from Pine Bluff.....yeah, that's rich.

SMH

AirWarren

Quote from: Baitshop on December 13, 2016, 07:39:16 am
Bulldogger15 from Greenwood, that bastion of ethnic diversity, trying to claim the high road on the "race card" on someone from Pine Bluff.....yeah, that's rich.

SMH

The bastion of ethnic diversity, haha

AmSycho

Well, that got out of hand quickly.  8)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas