• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Charlie Strong Countdown

Started by AirWarren, November 21, 2016, 11:53:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

WPWells

Until he announces he's accepted the job as Arkansas' DC?

Head Lion

He is a honorable MAN and coach. I invite all to visit his humble upbringing and you can see he has walked the walk and not just talked the talk. If I had a son playing football, I would consider it an honor to play for Charlie Strong.

AirWarren

Quote from: Fred Bird on November 21, 2016, 12:42:07 pm

Gruden as head coach too.

LRRandy

Quote from: Fred Bird on November 21, 2016, 12:42:07 pm
i didn't see the sarcasm font.

beach bum

The look on his face and his players faces was pretty tough to see Saturday. Those kids feel awful because they like playing for him so much... Its a results driven world and it just is what it is.

AirWarren

Quote from: beach bum on November 21, 2016, 06:46:27 pm
The look on his face and his players faces was pretty tough to see Saturday. Those kids feel awful because they like playing for him so much... Its a results driven world and it just is what it is.

Yeah. Lots of frustration out there. I've never seen a Texas longhorn team that dejected.

Jacketman65

Quote from: AirWarren on November 21, 2016, 08:52:26 pm
Yeah. Lots of frustration out there. I've never seen a Texas longhorn team that dejected.
I like seeing Texas that way!

ricepig

Quote from: Jacketman65 on November 22, 2016, 09:35:18 am
I like seeing Texas that way!

Yeah, I hate it for Charlie, like I did Akers, just Arkansas boys that got confused who the enemy was.

Longfellow

I like Charlie Strong. He was a great coach at Louisville and really got the program back on track. I hope Arkansas gives him the DC job. But I hate Texas, so whatever makes them lose ball games is cool with me

PrivateLesson

I like Charlie, I think he is a pretty good Coach, just didn't fit the Texas program.  I honestly thought they would have let him go before now.   Maybe something like the Arkansas DC job as Fred Bird suggested, would suit him and us better.   

Ventman

Man I would love to see Charlie up on the hill!

SackAttack

This would be a great fit for DC in the short term and Head Coach in the long term. I really think Bielema will bolt on his own first really bad year they have and if our recruiting doesnt get better that is gonna be soon.

Jacketman65

Charlie Strong isn't the only person we need!  How about an O-Line coach!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas