• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

El Dorado at Greenwood Rematch

Started by The Future, November 12, 2016, 11:34:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Steve Perry 2.11 on November 18, 2016, 10:36:19 am

Hmm.....may skip the Alma game and come on down...

You guys care if i film..
Can I help??    I can feel it's a best seller!  lol!:)

bulldogger15

Quote from: The Future on November 18, 2016, 11:04:11 am
"Mouth wrote a check my butt couldn't cash"

Classic!!!
Low Wattage's writes checks only his handler can cash. They've been known to have Mockingbird mouths and Hummingbird butts.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

bulldogger15

Quote from: PrivateLesson on November 18, 2016, 11:24:45 am
Can I help??    I can feel it's a best seller!  lol!:)
The more footage the better! The only request I have is for all video footage to be shot in HD. It will look clearer when it's replayed on the big screen at Smith-Robinson Stadium and on www.greenwooddogpound.com!

And by the way, there will be no charges for viewing the videos. Maybe The Bulldog Foundation will pick-up the tab?

GO BULLDOGS!!!

gatecrasher

Quote from: Overdahill on November 16, 2016, 08:16:18 pm
Its hard to be optimistic for Eldo when Gate isn't huffing and puffing. Im going with GW by 21
Nothing to huff and puff about this year. Defense is playing better of late but I don't see us playing the perfect game it will take to win this one.

Greenwood 44
El Dorado 24

High Voltage

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 18, 2016, 12:01:49 pm
The more footage the better! The only request I have is for all video footage to be shot in HD. It will look clearer when it's replayed on the big screen at Smith-Robinson Stadium and on www.greenwooddogpound.com!

And by the way, there will be no charges for viewing the videos. Maybe The Bulldog Foundation will pick-up the tab?

GO BULLDOGS!!!
Nothing to film, you won't take the bet Hillary Girl!

Headhunter15

Eldo with some key starters back for this rematch. Look for it to be closer but greenwoods passing wins it 45-33

bulldogger15

Quote from: High Voltage on November 18, 2016, 12:50:12 pm
Nothing to film, you won't take the bet Hillary Girl!
Low Wattage, you might be the biggest idiot on the planet. "Hillary Girl"? is that the best you could come up with Low Wattage or did your puppet master think that one up for you?

I had a simple bet. You want to change the simple bet. Let's get real. I need to know by Sunday if the bet is on or the Zonkeys won't be available until after the first of the year and we'd need to reschedule.

"Hillary Girl", even Zebrafantasy could come up with something better than that.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

PrivateLesson

I have a feeling that a clear resolution isn't obtainable at this point! lol!   HD and Lights, Camera....Action.   

bulldogger15

Quote from: PrivateLesson on November 18, 2016, 02:13:46 pm
I have a feeling that a clear resolution isn't obtainable at this point! lol!   HD and Lights, Camera....Action.
Yep. You forgot to add popcorn and soda. I think Low Wattage might need a couple adult beverages soon. Maybe we should take him some cheese to go with his WHINE!!!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

High Voltage

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 18, 2016, 02:01:57 pm
Low Wattage, you might be the biggest idiot on the planet. "Hillary Girl"? is that the best you could come up with Low Wattage or did your puppet master think that one up for you?

I had a simple bet. You want to change the simple bet. Let's get real. I need to know by Sunday if the bet is on or the Zonkeys won't be available until after the first of the year and we'd need to reschedule.

"Hillary Girl", even Zebrafantasy could come up with something better than that.

GO BULLDOGS!!!
Bet is on and very simple. All you have to do is shake Hillary,just shake. But again,you won't do it. No balls! That's why I call you Hillary. You lie, cheat and are a female.

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Headhunter15 on November 18, 2016, 01:25:28 pm
Eldo with some key starters back for this rematch. Look for it to be closer but greenwoods passing wins it 45-33
Should be a good cold game!   

ricepig

Is this what you want?

http://www.guidestar.org/profile/45-2773790

Just click on the 990 Forms, it will give you the financials.

pine-ryder

Headhunter15

zebrafan

PrivateLesson

The Future

Wasn't for the drops, we'd be up 24 at least.

PrivateLesson

Crazy windy cold night of Football!

G-17
Eldo-3
3rd Q

Pr8hd

GW showed the bye week hangover to some degree. They better clean it up and be ready to play lights out next Friday for a chance to get to the ship.

Congrats to ED for always showing toughness in the playoff. They are not a team you want to draw on most years, I know it was a frustrating season for ED and their fans, but hats off to the coaches and players for hanging in there despite the adversity. I will let Gate come by and drop the obligatory, "Kick us while we are down, but we will be back" spiel, but it is more often more than just talk with ED. 

rona

Quote from: Pr8hd on November 18, 2016, 10:29:01 pm
GW showed the bye week hangover to some degree. They better clean it up and be ready to play lights out next Friday for a chance to get to the ship.

Congrats to ED for always showing toughness in the playoff. They are not a team you want to draw on most years, I know it was a frustrating season for ED and their fans, but hats off to the coaches and players for hanging in there despite the adversity. I will let Gate come by and drop the obligatory, "Kick us while we are down, but we will be back" spiel, but it is more often more than just talk with ED.

+1 The more I watch Eldo the more I am impressed with the quality of their Coaches, Players, and Program in general. Going to be interesting over the next 3-5 years watching these two Programs go at one another. Safe travels to the Eldo  Fans on way Home!

gatecrasher

Inability to generate offense cost us. When your defense holds Greenwood to a mere field goal in the second half, that has to be taken advantage of.
We were unable to do that and the season is over.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Greenwood defense won that game last night. That side of the ball is playing better and better as the season rolls along. Offense has 7 days to get rolling... ;)

The Future

I'll eat my small amount of crow for my over pick. It was like 40 something to 20 something.

Like mentioned, Greenwood's D played lights out and was the MVP of the game. Very impressed. The offense had a case of the cold weather drops and had some little mistakes. It was also very easy to see the lack of kill instinct quality we've discussed throughout the season. We just kinda kept cruising down the road and never put the pedal down and go.

Huge shout out to the El Dorado fans. I looked up at the clock with about 2 minutes left in the game. We had the ball. Absolutely no chance of a Wildcat comeback. I don't remember seeing any fans getting up and leaving early. Maybe there was 1 or 2 that I didn't see but the vast majority waited it till the end and stayed to show their love for their team. +1 to all yall.

Congrats on the second round finish Cats and look forward to next season.

Wildcat Football

Great job, Wildcats....and finishing with our heads held high.  Holding GW to 20 points is no small feat!  Way to show your metal in the playoffs.  Good luck to GW next week v. PB, a classic between two great programs. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas