• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Record Breaking Season

Started by BigMan15, November 07, 2016, 08:49:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: BigMan15 on January 04, 2017, 10:37:43 am
http://www.hudl.com/video/3/6808833/583f03d25b3cb021a88e4016

Nat taking anything away from him (he is impressive), but allot of players would kill to have that green light!  I know my Daughter would!

The Dynasty

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on January 04, 2017, 11:34:21 am
Nat taking anything away from him (he is impressive), but allot of players would kill to have that green light!  I know my Daughter would!

It's called good coaching.

Hitman Warrior23

smallybells

January 04, 2017, 02:08:04 pm #55 Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 02:50:35 pm by smallybells
Quote from: Radiotalker on January 03, 2017, 02:42:28 pm
great accomplishment, but I have to agree with JR, there should be an asterisk for the extra year

Now that I have found the actual stats for what is being self promoted here, I did notice something. I'm not sure what the whole story is, but it appears on the girls side there was a Blagg girl for Clinton that is listed twice. It appears they separated the numbers by jr/sr high or class the best I can tell? I would think if she had those numbers as a freshman she would have definitely been playing varsity in 9th grade, just speculating though or maybe they just goofed up or no one else has came close, that has been reported to the AAA anyways, who knows, but something is amiss.

BigMan15

Quote from: BigMan15 on December 30, 2016, 11:53:10 pm
64 before the Coke Classic
4 against Northside
4 against Bryant
8 against Robinson

48 away now!!!!

7 against Mansfield

41 away!

beach bum

BigMan15

I dont think Paris will let that happen although it would be nice!

smallybells

Any highlights from the other end of the floor Bigman? I'm trying tone down and be objective here.

BigMan15

I dont highlight them most of the time but since your asking he averages 8 RPG 2 SPG and just under 1 BPG

smallybells

Quote from: BigMan15 on January 13, 2017, 10:10:35 am
I dont highlight them most of the time but since your asking he averages 8 RPG 2 SPG and just under 1 BPG

Not too bad, best of luck to him. Maybe this will be Charleston's year, hard to tell yet, they got a pretty soft conference draw this time around, but things should be shaking out around regionals.

BigMan15

LHHC

The Dynasty

Quote from: LHHC on January 13, 2017, 11:15:52 pm
How many assists/game?

He usually has 3 or 4 a game. The kid is very unselfish and a team player. Had 9 points and 0 3's in the win tonight and you couldn't tell when the game ended. He was just glad to get the W.

BigMan15

BigMan15

Chunkyator99

Quote from: BigMan15 on January 25, 2017, 01:39:51 pm
32 left
If I was Chase or Michael I couldn't stand to play with Fenner, don't get me wrong he is a great player, but he doesn't play defense at all. But keep chasing that record! I'll be sure to get you and Brandon court side seats in Hotsprings (:

BigMan15

Whens the last time you been to a game! Come sit next to me next game and lets talk about how bad Brandon is! This team will be in HOT SPRINGS WINNING THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR!!!!!!!

smallybells

BigMan15

Quote from: Chunkyator99 on January 27, 2017, 10:10:42 am
If I was Chase or Michael I couldn't stand to play with Fenner, don't get me wrong he is a great player, but he doesn't play defense at all. But keep chasing that record! I'll be sure to get you and Brandon court side seats in Hotsprings (:
I could just see them in some of the games this year...stupid Brandon stop rebounding..stop stealing the ball..stop passing the ball...stop shooting the ball...Yeah I could see why they hate to play with him because scoring is almost too easy for Chase and Michael when Brandon is on the floor!

TheTruth2010

Quote from: BigMan15 on January 27, 2017, 12:39:31 pm
Whens the last time you been to a game! Come sit next to me next game and lets talk about how bad Brandon is! This team will be in HOT SPRINGS WINNING THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR!!!!!!!
He might get a record, but Charleston will not win State this year.

BigMan15

Chunkyator99

Quote from: BigMan15 on January 27, 2017, 12:39:31 pm
You got it, when is yalls next game? And lol y'all will not be in the finals... im sorry to bust your bubble :(

BigMan15

Quote from: Chunkyator99 on January 27, 2017, 01:11:27 pm
You got it, when is yalls next game? And lol y'all will not be in the finals... im sorry to bust your bubble :(
Next tuesday at home

OLDSCHOOL82

I think Chunkyator99 has a crush.

Chunkyator99

BigMan15

lostintheweeds

Quote from: Chunkyator99 on January 27, 2017, 10:10:42 am

No, Chunky, I can tell you that Michael loves playing with Brandon and the rest of his team. Their skill sets fit together well.  Michael has one goal in mind -Win - and he works his tail off to do his part to create for Brandon, Chase, Phil, Jack, and the rest of the team to push towards that one goal.  And I've watched them enough to say that Brandon enjoys having him also.  You can imagine otherwise, but I know better. 😀

Chunkyator99

Quote from: lostintheweeds on January 27, 2017, 07:07:00 pm
No, Chunky, I can tell you that Michael loves playing with Brandon and the rest of his team. Their skill sets fit together well.  Michael has one goal in mind -Win - and he works his tail off to do his part to create for Brandon, Chase, Phil, Jack, and the rest of the team to push towards that one goal.  And I've watched them enough to say that Brandon enjoys having him also.  You can imagine otherwise, but I know better. 😀
Fair enough

BigMan15

BigMan15

Chunkyator99

Hitman Warrior23

no mascot

Is he seeing many junk defenses? Dribbling into his shot? Shooting deep 3's? What's his percentages? That's super impressive, congratulations to him on his success so far!

BigMan15

So far this year its around 45% from three. Some are deep some are off the dribble but lately ball movement has been the key waiting for a good shot instead of forcing some. Plus it helps when you have two other great shooters on the team that can heat up in a hurry.

Chunkyator99

BigMan15

Sporty

BigMan15

Hes got 12 to tie the record and 13 to break it before last night where he hit 6 against Paris. So now 6 to tie or 7 to break it

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: BigMan15 on February 08, 2017, 11:35:08 am
Hes got 12 to tie the record and 13 to break it before last night where he hit 6 against Paris. So now 6 to tie or 7 to break it

NICE!

MDXPHD

I find it weird that his dad is the main, if not only, person promoting him. I remember this stuff last year. Saying he wanted it more than Reaves and cedar ridge. Always talking non sense only to lose in the finals. It got old quick.

BigMan15

Quote from: MDXPHD on February 09, 2017, 11:34:02 pm
I find it weird that his dad is the main, if not only, person promoting him. I remember this stuff last year. Saying he wanted it more than Reaves and cedar ridge. Always talking non sense only to lose in the finals. It got old quick.
If you dont like it you dont have to click on it. Appreciate the negative comments but please move on. Haterade line is full.

Longfellow

He's not the only one supporting Brandon. I may have an intense dislike for BJ Ross and Charleston basketball, but I always cheer for Brandon when he plays. Good kid and good basketball player. You don't see many guys nowadays constantly in the gym working on their game. That's one thing I respect about Brandon. He works hard

MDXPHD

Quote from: BigMan15 on February 10, 2017, 10:24:50 am
If you dont like it you dont have to click on it. Appreciate the negative comments but please move on. Haterade line is full.

It's not full yet. Brandon seems like a good kid. It's just kinda sad that you're the one giving him a different, arrogant stigma. Watched him play last year a couple of times and just played the game. Fun to watch.

BigMan15

February 10, 2017, 01:38:48 pm #95 Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 01:40:22 pm by BigMan15
ok thanks. move along

Hitman Warrior23

Im 1000% confused on how a dad cant be proud of his kiddo, its a basketball thread obviously a good spot to brag or at least bring to light a possible pretty neat accomplishment.  It is what it is I reckon.  GOD BLESS YALL!

WattsOzark

Fenner is having a great night already.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: WattsOzark on February 10, 2017, 08:20:43 pm
Fenner is having a great night already.

buddy what was the scores tonight

BigMan15

4 threes tonight so 2 to tie 3 to break it

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas