• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PB QB out

Started by BEAR, November 02, 2016, 11:09:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

Quote from: Oldbadger on November 05, 2016, 10:15:38 am
"run home to Pine Bluff at Greenwood" .  Forrest Gump at Alabama!lol

LOL!!!

DogsandHogs

C. PRIDE you are missing the point. We know the Z quarterback is a good high school quarterback. You are trying to compare him to the #2 dual threat in the nation. Can't do it. Look at strength of schedule and scores of games. Your man may beat an Arkansas team, even a good team like Greenwood. But he is not competing against teams outside the state. Also how many full games has he played vs Tate. Looks like Bishop Gorman cruised past people in at least 6 of thier games. Was Tate out at half? So stats are not a good comparison. Quaterback is good but he is not on the same level as Martell. Who looks to have very good mechanics!

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

Quote from: DogsandHogs on November 05, 2016, 10:39:23 am
C. PRIDE you are missing the point. We know the Z quarterback is a good high school quarterback. You are trying to compare him to the #2 dual threat in the nation. Can't do it. Look at strength of schedule and scores of games. Your man may beat an Arkansas team, even a good team like Greenwood. But he is not competing against teams outside the state. Also how many full games has he played vs Tate. Looks like Bishop Gorman cruised past people in at least 6 of thier games. Was Tate out at half? So stats are not a good comparison. Quaterback is good but he is not on the same level as Martell. Who looks to have very good mechanics!

I know what type of football Tate Martell plays with his 4 and his 5 star lineman and recievers and Tate Martell has plenty of coaching since peewee too not saying Sim is better than Tate Martell because everyone in Arkansas play cupcakes even Greenwood Jonesboro and for PA its a cupcake season because 5A sucks but the issue for me is not saying that he is going to play D1 quaterback is he that's to be detemined from what I know some are interested some are not but from also from what I know personally there are a couple of SEC schools that would like for him to change his position like via Arkansas. All I'm saying is don't sleep on this kid. He will be at the LSU game on a visit as we speak on the 12th of November. In other words he is not stuck up at playing quaterback. He is an athlete and so far as his mechanics you can't teach speed.

zebradynasty

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 05, 2016, 12:26:48 am
+1. I can't believe we are actually seeing a very accurate statement about a Pine Bluff player that makes sense. And it's from zebradynasty! Wow!!!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Well as with any conversation with you the bar is set very low. I am not against the kid, in fact he is definitely capable of leading the Z's to the 3-peat. I pull for the Z's come L or high water. Unlike you when GW losses you'll single out your own player as the reason for the loss! 

DogsandHogs

Quote from: CARDINAL PRIDE!!! on November 05, 2016, 10:55:05 am
I know what type of football Tate Martell plays with his 4 and his 5 star lineman and recievers and Tate Martell has plenty of coaching since peewee too not saying Sim is better than Tate Martell because everyone in Arkansas play cupcakes even Greenwood Jonesboro and for PA its a cupcake season because 5A sucks but the issue for me is not saying that he is going to play D1 quaterback is he that's to be detemined from what I know some are interested some are not but from also from what I know personally there are a couple of SEC schools that would like for him to change his position like via Arkansas. All I'm saying is don't sleep on this kid. He will be at the LSU game on a visit as we speak on the 12th of November. In other words he is not stuck up at playing quaterback. He is an athlete and so far as his mechanics you can't teach speed.

This I can agree with. He is fast and athletic. He can play college football somewhere.

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 05, 2016, 12:09:59 pm
Well as with any conversation with you the bar is set very low. I am not against the kid, in fact he is definitely capable of leading the Z's to the 3-peat. I pull for the Z's come L or high water. Unlike you when GW losses you'll single out your own player as the reason for the loss!

I know you are not against the kid just poking fun with you ZD

dannynoonan

Old Danny will say it one more time so ZD and everyone else will know it.

Blair is D1 not D2. BB will get him to D1. Bank on it.

He is the team. He has carried the load on his back all year and will continue to into the PO's.

He is surrounded by some good role players on offense but he is the show.

If he goes somewhere other than PB the ZB's would have struggled.

Coach BB keep him healthy and BL AIR it out !

zebrafan

Quote from: dannynoonan on November 05, 2016, 04:31:29 pm
Old Danny will say it one more time so ZD and everyone else will know it.

Blair is D1 not D2. BB will get him to D1. Bank on it.

He is the team. He has carried the load on his back all year and will continue to into the PO's.

He is surrounded by some good role players on offense but he is the show.

If he goes somewhere other than PB the ZB's would have struggled.

Coach BB keep him healthy and BL AIR it out !
Old Danny is a broken record..

dannynoonan

Blair is to PB what Jackson is to Louisville.  :)

Enough said.

bulldogger15

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 05, 2016, 12:09:59 pm
When it comes to the Greenwood QB situation I will say this zebrafantasy. Some people create their own storm and then get upset when it RAINS!

Responsibility, ever heard of that word? Taking the blame for your own actions. Ever done that before? The Greenwood Bulldogs had many reasons why they lost to Pine Bluff last year.

You should really look back at your past posts zebrafantasy before you start slinging stones in a glass house. The ironic thing is you're not alone in playing the self-righteous role zebrafantasy. Many other posters on FF have very short memories as well.

Let's compare notes again on November 18th sometime around 10 pm or so. Sound good?

GO BULLDOGS!!!

zebradynasty

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 07, 2016, 05:59:36 pm
When it comes to the Greenwood QB situation I will say this zebrafantasy. Some people create their own storm and then get upset when it RAINS!

Responsibility, ever heard of that word? Taking the blame for your own actions. Ever done that before? The Greenwood Bulldogs had many reasons why they lost to Pine Bluff last year.

You should really look back at your past posts zebrafantasy before you start slinging stones in a glass house. The ironic thing is you're not alone in playing the self-righteous role zebrafantasy. Many other posters on FF have very short memories as well.

Let's compare notes again on November 18th sometime around 10 pm or so. Sound good?

GO BULLDOGS!!!

I don't have to look back at a dang thing! I've have never blamed a loss on single player for PB! You benefit from the Admins deleting your post but not before a lot of posters read it, including your GW brethren, ALL of which roasted you for it. You talk of self-righteousness....taking responsibility after such a low life move like that...go sit down! It speaks to your character or lack thereof.

itsslim

Man don't let these clowns get u out your comfort zone. Thats what they want and expect. They talked the same trash the whole week leading up to the game when the zebras ended the streak a few years ago. lol. It's what they do. They key board bullies lol. They have all Zebra fans scared and nervous with the words they type. Just let the team handle business on the field like they've been doing.

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

November 08, 2016, 07:19:14 am #112 Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 08:12:02 am by CARDINAL PRIDE!!!
Greenwood need to take care of the first winner on November 12th they want know what to do with all that speed coming from Marion and their high octane offense then if the do win they got to deal with a dual threat qb and the four receivers that can take a play to distance anytime they touch the ball or if they beat us they have to play Jonesboro where they snap the ball every 8 seconds to rush the defense if Greenwood can beat 3 east schools back to back to back I will tip my hat off to them now if they go one and done I don't want to hear any blame game. My theory and that's all it is a theory that doesn't means anything because I don't know everything is that Greenwood go have to beat every east team to win their championship this year

tomdawg55

Should be back to back to back no problem

itsslim

High Voltage

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 07, 2016, 05:59:36 pm

GO BULLDOGS!!!
Greenwood lost as a team last year. No one kid lost that game.

High Voltage

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 07, 2016, 10:13:10 pm
I don't have to look back at a dang thing! I've have never blamed a loss on single player for PB! You benefit from the Admins deleting your post but not before a lot of posters read it, including your GW brethren, ALL of which roasted you for it. You talk of self-righteousness....taking responsibility after such a low life move like that...go sit down! It speaks to your character or lack thereof.
Well said Zebra. I like the way you stand up for your team. That's the way fans should be. I hope we meet you guys again. Always a well coached slug out. Your band rocks also!

bulldogger15

Quote from: High Voltage on November 13, 2016, 05:48:10 pm
Well said Zebra. I like the way you stand up for your team. That's the way fans should be. I hope we meet you guys again. Always a well coached slug out. Your band rocks also!
Zebrafantasy and Low Wattage should sit together when Greenwood puts the whomp on Pine Bluff at Greenwood in a couple weeks. Sounds like you two will get along great!

Maybe Low Wattage can ride home with Zebrafantasy and console him after the Bulldogs end the Zebras football season. Now THAT'S respect and good sportsmanship that all will be proud of Low Wattage!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

zebradynasty

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 15, 2016, 08:28:58 am
Zebrafantasy and Low Wattage should sit together when Greenwood puts the whomp on Pine Bluff at Greenwood in a couple weeks. Sounds like you two will get along great!

Maybe Low Wattage can ride home with Zebrafantasy and console him after the Bulldogs end the Zebras football season. Now THAT'S respect and good sportsmanship that all will be proud of Low Wattage!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

If our defense deflects as many passes as you have deflected your douchbaggery comments you made about your own player...PB will be in great shape!

bulldogger15

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 15, 2016, 01:58:39 pm
If our defense deflects as many passes as you have deflected your douchbaggery comments you made about your own player...PB will be in great shape!
Come on Zebrafantasy, deflecting? That's the best you Pine Bluff boys can do is deflect?

The only thing you'll be deflecting is a 3 peat. Do you take cheese with your whine in Pine Bluff or something else Zebrafantasy?

Better get a bunch of extra tissue for Cardinal Parade, UsedToBeittslim, MillenialZebra and yourself. Look at it this way, basketball season is here now so it should be easy to DEFLECT to that as well.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

zebradynasty

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 15, 2016, 03:42:18 pm
Come on Zebrafantasy, deflecting? That's the best you Pine Bluff boys can do is deflect?

The only thing you'll be deflecting is a 3 peat. Do you take cheese with your whine in Pine Bluff or something else Zebrafantasy?

Better get a bunch of extra tissue for Cardinal Parade, UsedToBeittslim, MillenialZebra and yourself. Look at it this way, basketball season is here now so it should be easy to DEFLECT to that as well.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

First, I am not anybody's "BOY"! Grown arse man with farts older than you! Second, funny you bring up whining when you whined so much that you blamed your own player for last year's lost! You honestly can't see how bad this all makes you look? It takes a total loser to make those type of comments and then get back on here a brag and boast. You're an embarrassment to GW fans, GW players and the human race. A total waste of DNA!

High Voltage

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 15, 2016, 04:28:52 pm
First, I am not anybody's "BOY"! Grown arse man with farts older than you! Second, funny you bring up whining when you whined so much that you blamed your own player for last year's lost! You honestly can't see how bad this all makes you look? It takes a total loser to make those type of comments and then get back on here a brag and boast. You're an embarrassment to GW fans, GW players and the human race. A total waste of DNA!
He is an embarrassment and if you knew him you would understand why he wants to make GW look so bad. He got his feelings hurt when he was over looked by the GW faithful...

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

Quote from: High Voltage on November 15, 2016, 05:31:50 pm
He is an embarrassment and if you knew him you would understand why he wants to make GW look so bad. He got his feelings hurt when he was over looked by the GW faithful...

Well he must be the local idiot in you'll town

zebrafan

+1

bulldogger15

Keep squawking Low Wattage. Overlooked by the Greenwood faithful? Don't kid yourself Low Wattage, you sir are an idiot. Are you and Zebrafantasy planning to grab some dinner on your field trip? Should be a great bonding experience and you "guys" can then teach us all a lesson on sportsmanship and political correctness.

I might skip that class...

Everyone wants to know the truth, but no one likes being honest. And by the way, facts are facts.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

zebradynasty

November 16, 2016, 01:42:54 pm #125 Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 03:07:06 pm by zebradynasty
Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 16, 2016, 12:37:41 pm
Keep squawking Low Wattage. Overlooked by the Greenwood faithful? Don't kid yourself Low Wattage, you sir are an idiot. Are you and Zebrafantasy planning to grab some dinner on your field trip? Should be a great bonding experience and you "guys" can then teach us all a lesson on sportsmanship and political correctness.

Everyone wants to know the truth, but no one likes being honest. And by the way, facts are facts.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Don't need a class on sportsmanship or political correctness. It's just a matter of being "raised" vs just growing up!

High Voltage

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 16, 2016, 12:37:41 pm

GO BULLDOGS!!!
Did you take your blood pressure medicine today Bulldoggy? Yes, facts are facts. Like the fact that you blamed one kid for GW's loss last year? Yes Bulldoggy, everyone remembers that except you. And yes you were left out when they give out assignments and didn't get the job. Too bad huh?

And Zebra, if you would like to meet and have some grub that would be fine with me. I'll buy. I'll even buy yours Bulldoggy. Come meet me and Zebra, but I bet you won't!

bulldogger15

November 16, 2016, 10:51:52 pm #127 Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 11:15:18 pm by bulldogger15
Quote from: High Voltage on November 16, 2016, 04:49:40 pm
Did you take your blood pressure medicine today Bulldoggy? Yes, facts are facts. Like the fact that you blamed one kid for GW's loss last year? Yes Bulldoggy, everyone remembers that except you. And yes you were left out when they give out assignments and didn't get the job. Too bad huh?

And Zebra, if you would like to meet and have some grub that would be fine with me. I'll buy. I'll even buy yours Bulldoggy. Come meet me and Zebra, but I bet you won't!
I have a friendly bet between us all gentlemen. I don't want to look too far ahead and I know all the El Dorado faithful will say they have hurt players returning, Wildcat pride and blah, blah blah. But....

If Pine Bluff wins the game straight up with Greenwood next week, I will agree to cease posting on Fearless Friday for eternity. However, when Greenwood wins next week, Low Voltage AND Zebrafantasy agree to ride Zonkeys around the Greenwood Town Square five times before setting off on their long, sportsmanship laden field trip back to Jefferson County?

What do you say? Bet?

GO BULLDOGS!!!

zebradynasty

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 16, 2016, 10:51:52 pm
I have a friendly bet between us all gentlemen. I don't want to look too far ahead and I know all the El Dorado faithful will say they have hurt players returning, Wildcat pride and blah, blah blah. But....

If Pine Bluff wins the game straight up with Greenwood next week, I will agree to cease posting on Fearless Friday for eternity. However, when Greenwood wins next week, Low Voltage AND Zebrafantasy agree to ride Zonkeys around the Greenwood Town Square five times before setting off on their long, sportsmanship laden field trip back to Jefferson County?

What do you say? Bet?

GO BULLDOGS!!!

You need to focus on how you're going to pass a drug test!

bulldogger15

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 17, 2016, 09:27:30 am
You need to focus on how you're going to pass a drug test!
No bet Zebrafantasy? What about Low Wattage? I need a couple days to get the Zonkeys to the Greenwood Square so I'll need to know by Sunday night or so if the bet is on. Get big or go home.

You should be more worried about who passes drug tests Zebrafantasy. I don't want to hear that as part of your whining excuses when you head back to Jefferson County and settle in for basketball season.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Pr8hd

If Pine Bluff wins the game straight up with Greenwood next week, I will agree to cease posting on Fearless Friday for eternity. 

Things that make you go hmmm?  ;)

zebradynasty

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 17, 2016, 01:58:45 pm
No bet Zebrafantasy? What about Low Wattage? I need a couple days to get the Zonkeys to the Greenwood Square so I'll need to know by Sunday night or so if the bet is on. Get big or go home.

You should be more worried about who passes drug tests Zebrafantasy. I don't want to hear that as part of your whining excuses when you head back to Jefferson County and settle in for basketball season.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Hey IF the Z's loose it's not the end of the world for PB. We win State Championships in Basketball also! That being said it would be foolish to think PB as some run of mill the football team. GW being undefeated doesn't bother us both times we beat GW they were undefeated so...

High Voltage

What do you say? Bet?

GO BULLDOGS!!!
Yeah, but under one condition...you meet me and shake hands on it. Bet?

bulldogger15

Quote from: High Voltage on November 17, 2016, 07:02:28 pm
Yeah, but under one condition...you meet me and shake hands on it. Bet?
So.... We have a bet gentlemen? Are you in Zebrafantasy?

Sounds like Low Wattage has a condition to the bet. I have one as well Low Wattage. When I show up to shake hands you'll need to bring your handler and financials for the past five years from theThe Bulldog Foundation. Sounds fair to me! I tried to keep things simple, but you always seem to make things more complicated Low Wattage. Great job.

I will even drive down to Ol' Clarks Chapel Road for that one, guaranteed!!!

Let me know what day and time and I'll start getting the Zonkeys ready. This will be an instant CLASSIC!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

High Voltage

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 17, 2016, 07:21:05 pm
So.... We have a bet gentlemen? Are you in Zebrafantasy?

Sounds like Low Wattage has a condition to the bet. I have one as well Low Wattage. When I show up to shake hands you'll need to bring your handler and financials for the past five years from theThe Bulldog Foundation. Sounds fair to me! I tried to keep things simple, but you always seem to make things more complicated Low Wattage. Great job.

I will even drive down to Ol' Clarks Chapel Road for that one, guaranteed!!!

Let me know what day and time and I'll start getting the Zonkeys ready. This will be an instant CLASSIC!

GO BULLDOGS!!!
lol, I don't have any handlers and I have no clue about how to even get any financials for the Foundation. Let's just meet at a local eatery and shake on the bet. Whatcha scared of Bulldoggy? I mean I am the one giving up the most. I am betting against Greenwood. Come on, man up. For once quit being a little man. Man Up Bulldoggy!

bulldogger15

Quote from: High Voltage on November 17, 2016, 08:07:18 pm
lol, I don't have any handlers and I have no clue about how to even get any financials for the Foundation. Let's just meet at a local eatery and shake on the bet. Whatcha scared of Bulldoggy? I mean I am the one giving up the most. I am betting against Greenwood. Come on, man up. For once quit being a little man. Man Up Bulldoggy!
1. Call the "Godfather" of the Bulldog Foundation and get permission to give up the financials.

2. Hit print on an e-mailed document from the Bulldog Foundation's accountant.

3. Be prepared to mount a Zonkey for five laps around the Greenwood Square with Zebrafantasy.

4. Bulldogger15 is not scared of you or anyone else for that matter.

5. You changed the bet Low Wattage, not me.

6. Not the first time I've shaken your hand, but I pray it will be the last.

7. GO BULLDOGS!!!

High Voltage

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 18, 2016, 12:20:49 am
1. Call the "Godfather" of the Bulldog Foundation and get permission to give up the financials.

2. Hit print on an e-mailed document from the Bulldog Foundation's accountant.

3. Be prepared to mount a Zonkey for five laps around the Greenwood Square with Zebrafantasy.

4. Bulldogger15 is not scared of you or anyone else for that matter.

5. You changed the bet Low Wattage, not me.

6. Not the first time I've shaken your hand, but I pray it will be the last.

7. GO BULLDOGS!!!
LOl, I don't have any access to any financials. If you want to bet then let's meet. You want all of these conditions because you know they can't be met. Man up or shut up. Now, where do you want to meet to shake hands bulldoggy? I know you won't because you are scared to death someone will find out who trashed GW last year after the championship game. Man up or shut up. And I don't know Al Pacino personally.

Pr8hd

November 18, 2016, 08:56:44 am #137 Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 09:05:49 am by Pr8hd
I am just curious what the foundation's financials have to do with anything related to a bet about if a team wins or loses when it's supposed to be a straight up bet?

It really sounds like someone has a major disagreement with certain people, perhaps over a sale of something or a deal, where someone was left in the cold. So, now that person has a major axe to grind against the BF, the administrators of it, and a certain family. The same family tossed under the bus after last year's championship game. It sounds like this person needs a participation trophy and a juicebox, maybe a stress dog too.   

High Voltage

Quote from: Pr8hd on November 18, 2016, 08:56:44 am
I am just curious what the foundation's financials have to do with anything related to a bet about if a team wins or loses when it's supposed to be a straight up bet?

It really sounds like someone has a major disagreement with certain people, perhaps over a sale of something or a deal, where someone was left in the cold. So, now that person has a major axe to grind against the BF, the administrators of it, and a certain family. The same family tossed under the bus after last year's championship game. It sounds like this person needs a participation trophy and a juicebox, maybe a stress dog too.   
So true...so true...

zebradynasty

Oh now it makes sense because I was wondering what kind of idiot would single out ONE player and say he lost a high school football game! Up until yesterday I assumed I was dealing with an immature teenager. Now I know I'm dealing with an unstable adult! The corney names he makes up to call people he disagrees with threw me off.

His behavior makes sense now he has an axe to grind with some GW supporters. I have no intention on meeting this dude because unstable adults are dangerous and he fits the FBI profile...a loser with an axe to grind!

High Voltage

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 18, 2016, 09:39:02 am
Oh now it makes sense because I was wondering what kind of idiot would single out ONE player and say he lost a high school football game! Up until yesterday I assumed I was dealing with an immature teenager. Now I know I'm dealing with an unstable adult! The corney names he makes up to call people he disagrees with threw me off.

His behavior makes sense now he has an axe to grind with some GW supporters. I have no intention on meeting this dude because unstable adults are dangerous and he fits the FBI profile...a loser with an axe to grind!
Ohhhh, you know him well zebra. Trust me, you know him well.

bulldogger15

Quote from: High Voltage on November 18, 2016, 09:57:19 am
Ohhhh, you know him well zebra. Trust me, you know him well.
You two are pretty funny. Low Wattage and Zebrafantasy could be the next big power couple in the Arkansas High School sports world. Would you two work out of Little Rock or split time between Jefferson County and Mansfield?

Obviously, both of you are off base here when it comes to my demeanor. No ax to grind here. It is a very simple situation. People don't like hearing the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

High Voltage

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 18, 2016, 12:09:49 pm
You two are pretty funny. Low Wattage and Zebrafantasy could be the next big power couple in the Arkansas High School sports world. Would you two work out of Little Rock or split time between Jefferson County and Mansfield?

Obviously, both of you are off base here when it comes to my demeanor. No ax to grind here. It is a very simple situation. People don't like hearing the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.

GO BULLDOGS!!!
Ahhhh, deflecting again to avoid the bet now. hahahahaha, I knew you wouldn't take it. All you had to do was shake hands. Tough guy that can call out a 17 year old, but not man enough to shake hands. You must be a Hillary girl. An Axe to grind because you got booted. Now that's funny!

zebradynasty

November 18, 2016, 01:17:40 pm #143 Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 01:41:05 pm by zebradynasty
Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 18, 2016, 12:09:49 pm

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Don't blame me because I think you're an idiot! It is what it is...you have acted unbalanced so that is how I view you. A football game that hasn't even been played yet is not the issue. Your behavior and words are the issue. Then you make matters worse by justifying your actions because the GW Dog Pound took your bone. Leave me out of your teenage girl twitter war!

bulldogger15

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 18, 2016, 01:17:40 pm
Don't blame me because I think you're an idiot! It is what it is...you have acted unbalanced so that is how I view you. A football game that hasn't even been played yet is not the issue. Your behavior and words are the issue. Then you make matters worse by justifying your actions because the GW Dog Pound took your bone. Leave me out of your teenage girl twitter war!
Hey Zebrafantasy, I found your nose, it was in my business again! When you want to stop commenting about matters that you are not fully informed about and cease associating your comments with a known buffoon (High Voltage a.k.a. Low Wattage) you will not be included further. Until then, it's fair game. Being Low Wattage's stooge is way below your pay grade.

You're way better than that zebradynasty and a VERY loyal Pine Bluff supporter. I respect that. Sorry you've been caught up as collateral damage to issues that don't involve you. Your call...

GO BULLDOGS!!!

High Voltage

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 18, 2016, 02:14:37 pm
Hey Zebrafantasy, I found your nose, it was in my business again! When you want to stop commenting about matters that you are not fully informed about and cease associating your comments with a known buffoon (High Voltage a.k.a. Low Wattage) you will not be included further. Until then, it's fair game. Being Low Wattage's stooge is way below your pay grade.

You're way better than that zebradynasty and a VERY loyal Pine Bluff supporter. I respect that. Sorry you've been caught up as collateral damage to issues that don't involve you. Your call...

GO BULLDOGS!!!
haha, Ole Hillary girl. Just loss after loss after loss. Man it must get old! Shake hands bonehead. That's all you have to do. What a chicken ----!

bulldogger15

Quote from: Pr8hd on November 18, 2016, 08:56:44 am

Hey Pr8hd, I found your nose as well, in my business again. Who's the one to blame for throwing THEMSELVES under the bus? The bus? I think not. If people wouldn't put their family in the middle of the road, they wouldn't end up under the bus. It's called responsibility and accountability in the real world. When you live in a make believe world full of delusions and thoughts of grandeur, it's easy to lay the blame on others.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

The Zebra Successor

November 18, 2016, 07:03:24 pm #147 Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 10:37:45 pm by The Zebra Successor
The best recruit on the 2016 Zebras football team plays defense.. His name is Keyshawn Whaley.. I literally seen him do amazing things in pursuit of ball carriers.. The best Linebacker in the state of Arkansas high school football this year.. Hands down!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas