• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PB QB out

Started by BEAR, November 02, 2016, 11:09:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BEAR

I heard down in Pine Bluff that the QB will be out for the game on tomorrow.

BEAR

Hes being held out for this week due to an injury.
They say he pulled the same stunt when he was at Dollarway. The crazy thing they said the coach was not even involved in the decision.

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

November 02, 2016, 11:26:26 pm #2 Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 11:37:04 pm by CARDINAL PRIDE!!!
Where you get that from

zebrafan

Quote from: BEAR on November 02, 2016, 11:12:50 pm
Hes being held out for this week due to an injury.
They say he pulled the same stunt when he was at Dollarway. The crazy thing they said the coach was not even involved in the decision.
Good night for some fishing...

itsslim

Some more he say she say they say bull crap. Who is they? Did you talk to Simeon or Bobby? Everybody keeping up with the Z's. This stunt? Lol u people kill me. Talk to some reliable sources and get facts before u start the he say she say they say rumors! You sound like a vulnerable woman seeking attention.

dannynoonan

November 03, 2016, 09:33:49 am #5 Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 09:35:35 am by dannynoonan
ZB's need Blair. Do whatever you can to keep him happy and healthy. :D

He has saved the season. I'm am afraid that without him the season would have been much much different. Coaches need to thank his Dad everyday for bringing him to PB. He has been THE MAN this year.

He is a true D1 prospect. Now that he's at PB the D1 offers should be in the works soon. He came in rated as one of the top 5 dual threat QB's in the nation.

Question for those that were beat by the ZB's this year.
Would you have won IF BLAIR had stayed at Dway ? Could you have beaten PB if they hadn't had him this year ?

Old Danny is just curious.

itsslim

He's getting a few looks from major D1 schools but does has two offers from D2 schools in Arkansas

dannynoonan

It's just that he wasn't getting exposure at Dway.

I'm telling you he is a BIG TIME D1 Dual Threat QB.
All the folks in 6A know it now.

I'm thinking the move to PB put him on the big stage. Big time HC in BB.
BB will get him a D1 offer.

His grades are outstanding so eligibility is a done deal.

The only thing old Danny would suggest is let him throw it more. He can read a defense as good as any QB in the nation.

zebrafan

November 03, 2016, 11:49:04 am #8 Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 11:50:49 am by zebrafan
We added another to the recruiting class yesterday....he's a QB...

Oldbadger

You guys are starting to sound like Greenwood!lol

zebrafan

itsslim

dannynoonan

If he's just half as good as the Blair kid then the ZB's will continue to roll on in 17.

BL AIR IT OUT Coach BB !

Absolut

He's not as good as Blair.

zebrafan

Quote from: Absolut on November 03, 2016, 01:21:12 pm
He's got work to do that's for sure but he's a quality piece.

dannynoonan

Word is Auburn may be about to offer Blair.

Gus knows a great one when he see's one.

He will be a great fit for them.

Pr8hd

Quote from: dannynoonan on November 03, 2016, 01:27:24 pm

After all, they have done a great job with handling the Arkansas kids that went there....not!  ;)

zebradynasty

Quote from: Absolut on November 03, 2016, 01:21:12 pm

No but he's got the tools to be a very good QB in our system just wish he had more than one year to work with him!

zebrafan

Quote from: dannynoonan on November 03, 2016, 01:27:24 pm

He's good but......

ricepig

Quote from: zebrafan on November 03, 2016, 01:56:55 pm
He's good but......

Yeah, i'll believe the offer when I see it. He's good, but I don't know if he's SEC QB level good. I know I don't want to face him again, though, haha.

zebradynasty

Quote from: ricepig on November 03, 2016, 02:00:47 pm
Yeah, i'll believe the offer when I see it. He's good, but I don't know if he's SEC QB level good. I know I don't want to face him again, though, haha.

My thoughts are the kid has a lot of the physical tools to be an SEC QB but looks like he's not had much coaching. As long as school isn't expecting him to play his freshman year...I think there is enough to work with that he could contribute at QB at a D-1 school after his sophomore year.

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

November 03, 2016, 02:30:26 pm #21 Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 02:51:09 pm by CARDINAL PRIDE!!!
The difference between Tate Martell #1 dual in the nation and Simeon Blair lets look at the stats according to maxpreps

Tate Martell
Passing Stats
94/148 1570 yards 25 touchdowns and 0 interceptions paser rating 138.8
Rushing Stats
809 yards on a 106 attempts with a carry of 7.6 yards a carry with 14 touchdowns
39 Touchdowns total in 10 games with a total of 2379 yards total and this guy has commited to Ohio State

Simeon Blair
Passing stats
88/150 1421 yards 18 touchdowns with 4 int with a passer rating 118.9
Rushing Stats
1037 yards on 133 attempts with a carry of 7.8 yards a carry with 17 touchdowns
35 touchdowns total in 8 games with a total of 2469 yards.

Both these fellows come from the same breed Pine Bluff is happy to have a top dual in the nation

STATS ARE FACTS

T-Bone

Quote from: CARDINAL PRIDE!!! on November 03, 2016, 02:30:26 pm
The difference between Tate Martell #1 dual in the nation and Simeon Blair lets look at the stats according to maxpreps

Tate Martell
Passing Stats
94/148 1570 yards 25 touchdowns and 0 interceptions paser rating 138.8
Rushing Stats
809 yards on a 106 attempts with a carry of 7.6 yards a carry with 14 touchdowns
39 Touchdowns total in 10 games with a total of 2379 yards total and this guy has commited to Ohio State

Simeon Blair
Passing stats
88/150 1421 yards 18 touchdowns with 4 int with a passer rating 118.9
Rushing Stats
1037 yards on 133 attempts with a carry of 7.8 yards a carry with 17 touchdowns
35 touchdowns total in 8 games with a total of 2469 yards.

Both these fellows come from the same breed Pine Bluff is happy to have a top dual in the nation

STATS ARE FACTS

I know this PB QB is good.  No doubting that.  But as mentioned yesterday PB has lost twice this year so far.  He was in the game against Canes.  I'd think he was in the other loss as well.  It takes a full team.  Not one player.  Yes I know one player can do a lot and that young man is good.  I'd rather have more than one threat.  I know this is a high school page but even the Cubbies would not have won if they had not had many tools.

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

Pine Bluff will get revenge against Jonesboro in the Rock. Thats a fact  ;D

T-Bone

Quote from: CARDINAL PRIDE!!! on November 03, 2016, 03:13:38 pm
Pine Bluff will get revenge against Jonesboro in the Rock. Thats a fact  ;D

I like the confidence.  My mind is on todays game against Marion.  Could be a hard fought game on both sides.  Both teams have tools.  Lets see if both teams bring them tonight.  I do hope PB and Canes get the chance to meet again this year in a neutral spot like the Rock.

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

I agree good luck tonight

sportsguy80

Quote from: Pr8hd on November 03, 2016, 01:44:39 pm
After all, they have done a great job with handling the Arkansas kids that went there....not!  ;)
Burns from Ft. Smith is doing well. Lee Zeimba also did well. So I somewhat disagree.

dannynoonan

Cardinal Pride I love the comparison to #1. That proves my point about Blair.

He is right on his heals stats wise. Plus that kid is probably on a team with other big time threats. Blair has had to carry the load at PB by himself this year. Considering everything, he's done great. I say it again without his Dad bringing him over the ZB's would be struggling.

BL AIR IT OUT Coach BB ! Let the big guy show you what he can do.

He came to the big time coach on the big time stage so let him loose.

Coach BB has the know how to get this kid to the next level. D1. He could have stayed at Dway and got D2 offers. He's became a ZB to win a state championship and to get that Auburn or wherever SEC offer.

BEAR

So my sources were on point....The QB did not dress out which they didint need him anyway

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

Exactly the Z's didn't need him he be back in the quarters but Bear you worse than a woman saying that the coach didn't know anything about him sitting out do me a favor and change your pamper

itsslim

zebrafan

Quote from: BEAR on November 03, 2016, 08:44:04 pm
So my sources were on point....The QB did not dress out which they didint need him anyway
Started the 9th grade qb

zebradynasty

Might have some interesting QB competition this Spring. 9th grader did a solid job didn't throw much but look good when he did.

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

Freshman looks real good and was poised

zebrafan

Foots threw 2tds passes in his debut tonight solid job!

BEAR

Yes I'm transgender  and I'm offended....So yes the coach new because he was sat out for disciplinary reasons

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

Quote from: BEAR on November 03, 2016, 11:15:23 pm
Yes I'm transgender  and I'm offended....So yes the coach new because he was sat out for disciplinary reasons

Bear you being transgender don't have nothing to do with me what I'm saying is quit lying on a kid he has never been in disciplinary trouble at school you started the thread and said he is injured now he has been disciplined you are a hypocrite dude go take care of yourself

BEAR

So since you know  everything  then why was he  not dressed  out this week

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

dannynoonan

Easy win for the ZB's. If Blair had played it would have been even worse.

Poor Jacksonville looked lost. Combining them with North P raised them up to 6A.
They may have also caught the North Pulaski under achiever virus.

Back to Blair  :)

He is THE MAN. Coach BB made a great move in holding him out for the playoffs.
Very wise move not to take a chance of getting your superstar banged up.
He now will do what he has done all season and that is single handedly carry the whole team to THE ROCK !

BL AIR it out Coach BB !!!!!!!

Pr8hd

November 04, 2016, 09:18:42 am #40 Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 10:23:44 am by Pr8hd
<sniff>

I smell a relative or a fan club president.  ::) Is this the Zebra version of Bulldogger??  ;D
I mean it was Jacksonville not Fayetteville and he didn't even play. It's about like thumping your chest after a LR Hall beat down.  :D

zebradynasty

November 04, 2016, 09:22:15 am #41 Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 09:35:25 am by zebradynasty
Quote from: dannynoonan on November 04, 2016, 08:03:20 am
Easy win for the ZB's. If Blair had played it would have been even worse.

Poor Jacksonville looked lost. Combining them with North P raised them up to 6A.
They may have also caught the North Pulaski under achiever virus.

Back to Blair  :)

He is THE MAN. Coach BB made a great move in holding him out for the playoffs.
Very wise move not to take a chance of getting your superstar banged up.
He now will do what he has done all season and that is single handedly carry the whole team to THE ROCK !

BL AIR it out Coach BB !!!!!!!

I think it a little much to say that Blair is the whole team. Statistically speaking he is responsible for a lot of the offense. I'll even say that if you can stop Blair your odds of beating us go up substantially. But that could be said for our last 2 championship teams you stop the QB you had a chance. Two years ago Benton mistook stopping our QB vs him having an off night. State Championship game he ran all over and around them in a blow out. This squad is not as talented as last years but it is far from being Blair and that's it!

Pr8hd

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 04, 2016, 09:22:15 am
I think it a little much to say that Blair is the whole team. Statistically speaking he responsible for a lot of the offense. I'll even say that if you can stop Blair your odds of beating us go up substantially. But that could be said for our last 2 championship teams you stop the QB you had a chance. Two years ago Benton mistook stopping our QB vs him having an off night. State Championship game he ran all over and around them in a blow out. This squad is not as talented as last years but it is far from being Blair and that's it!

This ^^^
+1

ricepig

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 04, 2016, 09:22:15 am
I think it a little much to say that Blair is the whole team. Statistically speaking he is responsible for a lot of the offense. I'll even say that if you can stop Blair your odds of beating us go up substantially. But that could be said for our last 2 championship teams you stop the QB you had a chance. Two years ago Benton mistook stopping our QB vs him having an off night. State Championship game he ran all over and around them in a blow out. This squad is not as talented as last years but it is far from being Blair and that's it!

I'd take my chances with Blair out, he is someone you have to be accountable for on every play. His passing is just average at best, but his legs more than make up for it.

dannynoonan

ZD are you saying the ZB's would be still right where they are if Blair had stayed at Dway  ?

dannynoonan

ricepig are you saying the ZB's would be just fine without Blair ?

And that he isn't a threat as a passer and that he's just a running QB ?

ricepig

Quote from: dannynoonan on November 04, 2016, 10:38:39 am
ricepig are you saying the ZB's would be just fine without Blair ?

And that he isn't a threat as a passer and that he's just a running QB ?

I'm talking about playing against them, and yes, if he never left the pocket, PB couldn't complete enough passes to get down the field.

dannynoonan

November 04, 2016, 10:44:51 am #47 Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 10:46:24 am by dannynoonan
RP you don't consider him to be one of the top Dual Threat QB recruits in the nation ?

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

The fellow is throwing at a 59% clip his recieving corp has gotten a lot better after the Jonesboro game after Jonesboro game he is throwing at a 70% by throwing for 74% against Searcy 60% against Marion where he was forced to throw the ball because Marion wouldn't let him run wild and 70% against West Memphis don't let this little guy legs fool you go check out his stats before and after the Jonesboro game and also he rumbled with Cabot after they completely got screwed on defense because the official wouldn't end the game until Cabot finally got in the endzone after 3 failed times

dannynoonan

Thank You CP !

I didn't want to bring it up first but Blair hasn't had the best receivers in the state to throw to. They have gotten a little better but there have been A LOT of dropped passes. That's not the QB's fault but it does effect HIS STATS which effects his recruiting.

Coach BB knows this. That may be why he has limited his attempts this year ????

BL AIR it out Coach BB !

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas