• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Conway Girls Reloaded?

Started by dropthemic, July 17, 2016, 11:29:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dropthemic

Conway girls lost a few players, but I've heard they have talent ready to roll?

July 18, 2016, 10:27:10 am #1 Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 10:31:04 am by 141571671
Got 3 recruits (I mean transfers) in (from Springdale, Vilonia, LR Central).  They should be fine.

Redblue

I am sure they will be good but I have never seen a team blow a game like that in the finals!  That was unbelievable!

brock

Conway always seems to be very talented.

OwlFan4

In regards to transfers, Coach Nance is her father's daughter.  She learned many things from one of the best while growing up and playing at Guy Perkins.  Nothing wrong with using rules to your advantage.  The young lady can coach, regardless of talent.  Barely 30, if that old, and already state titles at Conway Christian and Conway High.

dropthemic

Quote from: OwlFan4 on October 27, 2016, 02:11:12 pm
In regards to transfers, Coach Nance is her father's daughter.  She learned many things from one of the best while growing up and playing at Guy Perkins.  Nothing wrong with using rules to your advantage.  The young lady can coach, regardless of talent.  Barely 30, if that old, and already state titles at Conway Christian and Conway High.
Nothing but respect for Nance. Talent can only get you so far, when you get in state tournament it comes down to coaching a lot of the time. I think she's one of the top coaches in the state for sure.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas