• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3 Hogs Arrested for Burglary

Started by Brian G, May 12, 2012, 01:10:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mulerider

So these guys are going to have a shot to get back on the team according to Smith?  I agree they should if they are found not guilty but to tell ESPN that these guys will have a chance to return to the team before a verdict is given seems pretty premature.  Let me see, lose $4 mill a year for lying about a motorcycle wreck but don't even get dismissed from the team for burglary?

Hmmmmmm

Big Fan

The report I heard is that Smith will let the legal system take its course, THEN he will decide their team status.  If you have a different report post it.

Hoghead

Quote from: Mulerider on June 03, 2012, 01:42:45 pm
So these guys are going to have a shot to get back on the team according to Smith?  I agree they should if they are found not guilty but to tell ESPN that these guys will have a chance to return to the team before a verdict is given seems pretty premature.  Let me see, lose $4 mill a year for lying about a motorcycle wreck but don't even get dismissed from the team for burglary?

Hmmmmmm
You're 50 and LYING about a wreck, an affair with a 25 year old and hiring her on the hook up. Stupidity + LIES = FIRED ! Bobby brought all of this on himself.

Football players stealing out of the dorm ? Send them with Bobby !

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas