• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fordyce FB&T tournament

Started by bear for life, November 26, 2017, 02:18:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bear for life

Bearden over dollarway 59 to 34 very impressive with only 7 suited up players and 3 days of practice 

bearbacker52

Quote from: bear for life on November 26, 2017, 02:18:11 pm
Bearden over dollarway 59 to 34 very impressive with only 7 suited up players and 3 days of practice 

how did the bears look?

NWA Hawg

Quote from: bear for life on November 26, 2017, 02:18:11 pm

Why only 7 players suited?

bear for life

Quote from: fann07 on November 26, 2017, 09:30:09 pm
Why only 7 players suited?
alot was gone out of town with families and some injured

old.dole

Went and watched. Bears looked rusty in the first half and got themselves in to foul trouble.  Halfway through the 3rd quarter it was a done deal. I saw at least 13 players on the bench but 3 weren't dressed out

hogman1886

What are the match-ups in this tournament? Do the 2A schools have a shot? Is Fordyce as good as they were 3-4 years ago? I heard they had a good Jr. High team moving up from last year.

old.dole

Boys are Pc strong and Fordyce harmony grove tonight. Warren doesn't have their football kids so I say Bearden is probably the favorite

bearbacker52

Quote from: old.dole on November 27, 2017, 11:35:47 am
Boys are Pc strong and Fordyce harmony grove tonight. Warren doesn't have their football kids so I say Bearden is probably the favorite

darn good poem there doyle dont you think ALLLLLLLLRIGGGGGGGTH

bear for life

Quote from: old.dole on November 27, 2017, 06:35:12 am
Went and watched. Bears looked rusty in the first half and got themselves in to foul trouble.  Halfway through the 3rd quarter it was a done deal. I saw at least 13 players on the bench but 3 weren't dressed out

old.dole

old.dole

Bearden 62-60 over warren boys. Warren is going to be dangerous once they get everybody

Parkers chapel 51-35 over Fordyce boys

I know Fordyce girls won over arkadelphia but I don't remember the score

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas