• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Manila

Started by Head Lion, April 28, 2016, 09:51:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Lion

A year after making our first appearance in the playoffs, we have 54 kids in Sr Hi off season program with 4 pretty good looking move ins. One a AA All State QB from of all places New Jersey. Now if we can just protect him and maybe find someone to throw it to, all seriousness kids are working hard to get bigger, faster and stronger and looking forward to making more progress in games.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Head Lion on April 28, 2016, 09:51:02 pm
A year after making our first appearance in the playoffs, we have 54 kids in Sr Hi off season program with 4 pretty good looking move ins. One a AA All State QB from of all places New Jersey. Now if we can just protect him and maybe find someone to throw it to, all seriousness kids are working hard to get bigger, faster and stronger and looking forward to making more progress in games.
never ever get excited about spring numbers. count em the first week of September.

Lineman

Or better yet wait til week 3 when most conference games start.

Head Lion

Quote from: Lineman on April 29, 2016, 09:38:06 am
Or better yet wait til week 3 when most conference games start.
Very true

Lineman

It can be exciting to look at the numbers & anticipate good things for a team. I love to see the hunger, drive & fire in their eyes, especially if your close to the program & have coached them through little league, watched them succeed in JR high &  are now waiting patiently for your sons SR year. I firmly believe 3A ball will be very exciting to watch this year.

Head Lion

Went up & watched the afternoon workout. We had a long ways to go. This will by far be the fastest & strongest team we have had since restarting the program. Looking forward to fall weather & hopefully more success on the gridiron.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas