• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cedarville?

Started by JohnBarleycorn, February 26, 2016, 07:18:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnBarleycorn

What's going on in Cedarville? I saw where the coach resigned a while ago, but haven't heard anything since. Anybody know?

nuttinbuthogs

They also are hiring a lot of administrators.  There has been a big shift there.

piratefan2012

I have a felling they will hire someone from last years staff I'm thinking it will go to coach wash all the kids seem to like coach wash and would be a great hire for Cedarville for he is a great up and coming coach with a great passion for the game. If Cedarville goes any other direction it will surprise me

Okieback

Do they still not have a Fieldhouse?

piratefan2012

No still no fieldhouse...

Okieback

Seems like that would be important, if a school was serious .

Lineman

They can use the old walmart building.

piratefan2012

As i stated on my first post on the aaa website it has coach Max Washausen listed as head coach this is a great hire for Cedarville a great young upcoming coach with a great passion for the game of football. He did very well in the last couple of games when he served as interm even took them into the playoffs i have to say maybe not a homerun hire but it will be atleast a double play coach wash already has the respect of the players and knows the program.. Great hire for Cedarville and go pirates. PPRD

Okieback

Quote from: Lineman on March 04, 2016, 05:41:37 pm
They can use the old walmart building.

Should turn into an indoor!

nuttinbuthogs

No fieldhouse, no money?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas