• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AHSCA All-Star Football Rosters

Started by Wheels, January 20, 2016, 02:22:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wheels

Beaver Fever

What a joke, no Jordan Johnson from Glen Rose.
No John Johnson from BHG, both had over 2000 yards.

bootlegger

i cant believe cecil langston is not on the list.

adaptedtigerfan

Some guys make the list and turn down the offer..   Chill guys.  My son made it last year and didn't want to play.

Missco

Langston should have made it from his conference over the kid from Hoxie.

Paperman

Not sure if Langston turned down the chance to play or not! Shame he won't be there!

NWA Hog

Quote from: Paperman on January 20, 2016, 09:56:29 pm
Not sure if Langston turned down the chance to play or not! Shame he won't be there!

I haven't specifically asked him, but I can almost guarantee he did not turn down an invitation to play.

Missco

Sounds like the conference coaches sealed his fate.

Clara Allen

If you guys would look, there ain't that many 3A kids on the list period.  Geez. Be happy for the ones who did get there.  It's heavy big schools as usual

Proud Buckaroo

Congratulations to all kids having an opportunity to show case their game play one more time before they move onto the next level or whatever it may be.

Jimbo Morphis

if you had a D1 offer in your pocket, would you play in the all star game? I could argue either side.

Proud Buckaroo

I could agree with that statement. It just all depends on the kid. Really.

coltmom#10

Quote from: Paperman on January 20, 2016, 09:56:29 pm
He didn't turn it down!! He wasn't picked!!!!!!!!! Sad!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on January 21, 2016, 08:42:49 am
I could agree with that statement. It just all depends on the kid. Really.
oh I agree it should be up to the kid.

adaptedtigerfan

What about Pipkin??  Why didn't he make it?

ReddieKnightTrojan

adaptedtigerfan

Then go to the bball boards...   Only real posters here anyway.

Footballfanatic14

How are the teams picked as far as picking which players on are which team?

Wheels

It’s my understanding once the coaches are selected for the East and West teams. Coaches selected have full control on player selection.

Beaver Fever

Kinda
Top back and top linemen get automatic spots, rest are picked

Paperman

Tavion Bass of Osceola was picked! Very proud of this young man! Not crying for Cecil, he will be fine!

JC Guy

Quote from: Oldman on January 21, 2016, 08:08:57 am
if you had a D1 offer in your pocket, would you play in the all star game? I could argue either side.
Most likely not because the school that you signed with will not want you playing.

Footballfanatic14

Based on the Rosters who wins if those kids play? Just kidding, very proud of these young men and their accomplishments.

ISU7

January 24, 2016, 08:15:20 am #23 Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 01:33:20 pm by ISU7
Quote from: Beaver Fever on January 20, 2016, 05:17:13 pm
What a joke, no Jordan Johnson from Glen Rose.
No John Johnson from BHG, both had over 2000 yards.
??? :o :(The number one and two backs in 3A, and neither made it. "Here We Go Again." lol SMH
Langston and Jordan Johnson...unreal.

Busman

Wonder of Allie Freeman will have to choose between FB and BB?

ISU7

Quote from: Busman on January 24, 2016, 03:12:46 pm
Wonder of Allie Freeman will have to choose between FB and BB?
Yes.....

Qhcaoc

You do realize there are only 4 runningbacks total that are selected for the game each team has 2 rb spots to fill. And the players have to play in the position that they are called to play so if they are brought in as a wr or safety that what they have to play in the game they are not able to move around.

Beaver Fever

That can be manipulated around, a kid that played running back in season can play anywhere in the backfield, say wingback, slot back, flanker or whatever you want to call it. They are all backs.

Qhcaoc

But this year the AAA made the coaches put positions down for the nominations and you can only choose the athletes for the positions they were nominated for

ReddieKnightTrojan

Proud Buckaroo

ReddieKnightTrojan

w ballers

Can We please get a link so we can see the roster the twitter link will not open

Jack1990

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on March 31, 2016, 12:48:32 pm
When is this game? I forgot.

The 2016 All-Star Football game will be held on Friday, June 24, at Estes Stadium on the UCA campus. Kickoff is set for 7 p.m.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Jack1990 on April 01, 2016, 01:07:46 pm
The 2016 All-Star Football game will be held on Friday, June 24, at Estes Stadium on the UCA campus. Kickoff is set for 7 p.m.

Thanks for answering my question... I was aware it was on the AAA website. I just didn't feel like searching for it.

Jack1990

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on April 01, 2016, 01:36:47 pm
Thanks for answering my question... I was aware it was on the AAA website. I just didn't feel like searching for it.

No problem PB...anytime

ReddieKnightTrojan

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on April 01, 2016, 01:36:47 pm

I searched pretty hard...I might be an idiot though

ReddieKnightTrojan

Lineman

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas