• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scores 4/19 - 4/23

Started by Earl is my Hero!!, April 19, 2010, 08:24:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: pitcherperfect on April 21, 2010, 03:48:42 pm
Earl
does anything ever make you happy I thought this thread was about (Scores 4/19-4/23)  I guess it kind of got out of hand?

Yes, Mrs. Pretty Ricky's naner puddin'...

Quite Frankly

You forgot to mention your affinity for Athletic Directors in high heels.

Tommy TIGER

Quote from: trevster10 on April 20, 2010, 02:45:25 pm
Quote from: Tommy TIGER on April 20, 2010, 12:37:39 pm
Quote from: stattracker on April 20, 2010, 08:30:02 am
Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on April 20, 2010, 08:17:35 am
Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on April 19, 2010, 08:24:22 pm
Pea Ridge     10
Bentonville     6

Wait a minute guys!!!!

That was the golf score after one hole. My bad, my bad.

SOFTBALL
Bentonville 15
Pea Ridge    0

Some people are so gullable...

Nope. I knew it was wrong, but decided to play along as it was posted. Even told a few people that before i started posting. It was fun while it lasted. ;D

You are full of S*** Statt you are so blinded by your own self loving that you will take anything said and try to but down the team that will knock out of the State tournament. Your afraid of what the Tigers bring to the field you will do anything to make them look bad. NLR is the real deal I will give them that your team is average at best. This little test shows how much of the SHORT MAN complex you and you as TRUDMAN really have. I'm not talking about how tall you are!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

You know TT, this started out as something that was sort of fun. Now, it's just annoying.

Bryant led the NLR game about half the time. Bryant was in position to win that game. An error proved to be the difference maker. So don't say they are good, and we are average. This is obviously incorrect.

And for the love of God, please use the spell check button. It does the fixing for you, just click it!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

They still lost the game.

so Stop reading it and stay out of it

Tommy TIGER

Quote from: QF© on April 21, 2010, 07:24:22 pm

The backside of Duke of Earl is better looking!!!!!! :o :o :o

birdman1981

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on April 21, 2010, 07:18:28 pm
Earl
does anything ever make you happy I thought this thread was about (Scores 4/19-4/23)  I guess it kind of got out of hand?

C'mon Earl, you can do a heck of a lot better than that !  We've burnt his Wildcat Card.  :'(

Quite Frankly

What has Bryant ever won?

stattracker

Quite Frankly

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: blacksox3 on April 21, 2010, 05:22:57 pm
A few tidbits for the Earl. 
1.  How is pitching against conference foes invaluable experience as a FRESHMAN albeit.  Pretty sure she held her own even with the leaping calls.

2.  Bryant features 7 count em' 7 girls w/ BA's well over .300 and with 3 over .400  Their lineup easily is best with NLR's if not better in certain areas.  Would like to hear what the Tiger's lineup is doing 1-9 other than the few yoiu spoke of already to get a better comparison.

3.  Would have to disagree with you as well on the defense of Bryant.  Not near as good defensively this year as last year IMO.  Did hear about the 10+ error game the Tigers have already had.  Bryant may have a better defense than the Tigers, but not the strong point of the team.  Not even close.

Love to hear your reply

1) I do not think you know what that means:

in·val·u·a·ble 
–adjective
beyond calculable or appraisable value; of inestimable worth; priceless: an invaluable art collection; her invaluable assistance.

2) 1 - .523, 2 - .431, 3 - .389, 4 - .508, 5 - .375, 6 - .323, 7 - .340, 8 - .261 The 9-hole swaps between two different players. 18 HRs, 23 3B, 47 2B. That was the latest update I received.

3) Great. You have an opinion too...

Earl is my Hero!!

Mmmm...Sexy...Maybe not...

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: birdman1981 on April 21, 2010, 07:38:05 pm
Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on April 21, 2010, 07:18:28 pm
Earl

C'mon Earl, you can do a heck of a lot better than that !  We've burnt his Wildcat Card.  :'(

I don't get in the middle of domestic disputes...

Quite Frankly

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on April 21, 2010, 08:18:10 pm

trevster10

Quote from: Tommy TIGER on April 21, 2010, 07:25:08 pm
Pea Ridge     10
Bentonville     6

Wait a minute guys!!!!

SOFTBALL
Bentonville 15
Pea Ridge    0

Nope. I knew it was wrong, but decided to play along as it was posted. Even told a few people that before i started posting. It was fun while it lasted. ;D

You are full of S*** Statt you are so blinded by your own self loving that you will take anything said and try to but down the team that will knock out of the State tournament. Your afraid of what the Tigers bring to the field you will do anything to make them look bad. NLR is the real deal I will give them that your team is average at best. This little test shows how much of the SHORT MAN complex you and you as TRUDMAN really have. I'm not talking about how tall you are!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

You know TT, this started out as something that was sort of fun. Now, it's just annoying.

Bryant led the NLR game about half the time. Bryant was in position to win that game. An error proved to be the difference maker. So don't say they are good, and we are average. This is obviously incorrect.

And for the love of God, please use the spell check button. It does the fixing for you, just click it!!!!!!!!!!

I find it hilarious how you result to moronic insults that usually don't make any sense when replying to my posts. So, I ask. Would you please stop? I understand that you think your Tigers are the greatest things to ever walk on this Earth. But, please use facts and logical thinking to back up your opinion. All of this is without even mentioning the profanity. Good grief, Tommy.

And like I told someone else earlier on, my opinion is to be held just as highly as yours. Don't tell me what to do, or how to do it. Please, and thank you.

Oh, so close! You almost got through a post without a grammatical error!

Earl is my Hero!!

April 21, 2010, 08:46:46 pm #63 Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 08:53:10 pm by Earl is my Hero!!
   test

trevster10

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on April 21, 2010, 08:46:46 pm
Quote from: trevster10 on April 21, 2010, 08:30:16 pm
I find it hilarious how you result to moronic insults that usually don't make any sense when replying to my posts. So, I ask. Would you please stop? I understand that you think your Tigers are the greatest things to ever walk on this Earth. But, please use facts and logical thinking to back up your opinion. All of this is without even mentioning the profanity. Good grief, Tommy.

Pot, meet kettle, kettle...pot...

Dang, and I thought I looked over it pretty good. Oh well.

Earl is my Hero!!

See Trev, I removed my post. I didn't wanna pick on a kid...

Quite Frankly

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on April 21, 2010, 08:57:32 pm
He stepped in it.  Might as well learn early.

trevster10

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on April 21, 2010, 08:57:32 pm

You can put it back if you would like. I expect my opinion to be held as high as any other. But, with that, I should receive the same amount of scrutiny as well.

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: QF© on April 21, 2010, 08:26:20 pm

No, I won't hear about this...

trevster10

Quote from: stattracker on April 21, 2010, 07:54:08 pm
Quote from: QF© on April 21, 2010, 07:47:28 pm

Nothing.

Lie! I'll have you know we are SIX time state champions when it comes to dance!!

I couldn't help it.  ;D

stattracker

Quote from: trevster10 on April 21, 2010, 09:04:18 pm
Quote from: stattracker on April 21, 2010, 07:54:08 pm
Quote from: QF© on April 21, 2010, 07:47:28 pm

Nothing.

Lie! I'll have you know we are SIX time state champions when it comes to dance!!

I couldn't help it.  ;D

and back when the WHOLE state was slow pitch Bryant did win 3 state titles in a row.

birdman1981

You keep bringing that up.  That sport has been relegated to 30+ men who, in my astute observation, can drink a keg of beer before the "seventh inning stretch" and still walk. 

This is a "real" sport Stat !

birdman1981

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on April 21, 2010, 09:03:10 pm

No, I won't hear about this...

The Duke of Earl would look better in those high heels.

Quite Frankly

birdman1981

In the short two years I have known the Earl, I always figured him for a Rosie O'Donnell type of guy.

terminator

So would Mack's pig.
Wait, isn't that Mack's pig!

Eerie resemblance............................................. :P

stattracker

Quote from: birdman1981 on April 21, 2010, 09:23:30 pm
You keep bringing that up.  That sport has been relegated to 30+ men who, in my astute observation, can drink a keg of beer before the "seventh inning stretch" and still walk. 

This is a "real" sport Stat !

There are still women playing that game as well.

However, the question was, "What has Bryant done?" That is a question asking about the past. It did not referrence a specific element. Therefore, Bryant did win 3 consecutive state titles in the sport of softball.

Now, in Fast Pitch softball a few couple runner ups and some conference titles.

terminator

April 21, 2010, 09:45:08 pm #77 Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 09:47:09 pm by terminator
QuoteNow, in Fast Pitch softball a few couple runner ups and some conference titles.

Sort of like kissing your sister?  I absolutely love the way you can pull off "both" persona's at the same time!

Speaking of which, where oh where are you Tigger?  Come out and play with the big boys! (Pardon the pun)

stattracker

QuoteSort of like kissing your sister?  I absolutely love the way you can pull off "both" persona's at the same time!

Speaking of which, where oh where are you Tigger?  Come out and play with the big boys! (Pardon the pun)

It is awesome I tell you. I love this multiple personality disorder I have. I could practically pull anything off and get away with it. It's documented here.lol.

Where or where could ol Tigger be. Wipe that forehead man. You're going to sweat allover that keyboard again and short it out.

birdman1981

Dang, sort of rough out here tonight. 

Little River Monzter

I hve no scores to settle, but I have one to report!  :o 

Foreman beat Ashdown 3-2 (at Foreman) in 8 innings this evening.

Please accept my apologies for crashing the thread!  :D

GreenMan

April 21, 2010, 10:13:56 pm #81 Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 10:27:48 pm by GreenMan

I vomited a lil in my mouth when I scrolled down and was startled to see that pic. :-X :-X

Tommy TIGER

Quote from: terminator on April 21, 2010, 09:45:08 pm
QuoteNow, in Fast Pitch softball a few couple runner ups and some conference titles.

Sort of like kissing your sister?  I absolutely love the way you can pull off "both" persona's at the same time!

I'm here!!!! Where are you????

Tommy TIGER

Quote from: GreenMan on April 21, 2010, 10:13:56 pm

I vomited a lil in my mouth when I scrolled down and was startled to see that pic. :-X :-X

Do not look into the eyes.

Tommy TIGER

Quote from: terminator on April 21, 2010, 09:36:43 pm
So would Mack's pig.

Mommy!!!!! ??? ??? ???

Tommy TIGER

April 22, 2010, 06:15:11 am #87 Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 06:17:52 am by Tommy TIGER
Pea Ridge     10
Bentonville     6

Wait a minute guys!!!!

SOFTBALL
Bentonville 15
Pea Ridge    0

And like I told someone else earlier on, my opinion is to be held just as highly as yours. Don't tell me what to do, or how to do it. Please, and thank you.

Yes I think the Tigers are a very good team.If you had a DD that has worked as hard as mine for many, many years, you would as well. I know how good this team is and I also know how GREAT this team can be. I will never stand down from anyone that puts this team down in anyway EVER( little one). So say what you may about me and call me dumb because of my spelling I don't care. Never ever put down the Tigers.

stattracker

Quote from: Tommy TIGER on April 22, 2010, 06:15:11 am
Pea Ridge     10
Bentonville     6

Wait a minute guys!!!!

SOFTBALL
Bentonville 15
Pea Ridge    0

Yes I think the Tigers are a very good team.If you had a DD that has worked as hard as mine for many, many years, you would as well. I know how good this team is and I also know how GREAT this team can be. I will never stand down from anyone that puts this team down in anyway EVER( little one). So say what you may about me and call me dumb because of my spelling I don't care. Never ever put down the Tigers.

Trev, take that. ;D

No one puts down the tiggers, but he can put down other teams? Seems weird.

trevster10

Oh no. That's not even right. This whole time that I have given my opinion that Bryant is better/will beat Bentonville I have backing it up with facts, and reality! Now, this may not be a kind of reality that you like, but it still is the truth. I don't result to petty namecalling, and putting down the other teams the way YOU do. You are allowed to say that Bentonville is gonna kick every Central's team a**, and give no facts to back it up, but Im not allowed to say Bryant will beat Bentonville?

C'mon now Tommy, that's a double standard.

stattracker

Quote from: trevster10 on April 22, 2010, 07:03:12 am

Oh no. That's not even right. This whole time that I have given my opinion that Bryant is better/will beat Bentonville I have backing it up with facts, and reality! Now, this may not be a kind of reality that you like, but it still is the truth. I don't result to petty namecalling, and putting down the other teams the way YOU do. You are allowed to say that Bentonville is gonna kick every Central's team a**, and give no facts to back it up, but Im not allowed to say Bryant will beat Bentonville?

C'mon now Tommy, that's a double standard.

Have you seen the size of that head? He has enough room for two standards. ;D

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: stattracker on April 22, 2010, 07:17:41 am
Have you seen the size of that head?

That's what she said!!!!

mack

So would Mack's pig.

Ha,,, maybe when she is 15 years old, or if we didnt keep her on that special pig diet.  My Puumba is a svelte, beautiful, athletic porcine princess,,, and i'll thank you to not liken her to that hideous sow you have posted on here. 

No wonder she tries to bite you when she sees you,,,,,,,,,

birdman1981

That friggin' @#*^$% piece of $^&! tries to bite everyone !  Best thing for Pumba......the middle of some greens and cornbread on my dinner plate.

birdman1981

Quote from: mack on April 22, 2010, 09:10:17 am
So would Mack's pig.

Ha,,, maybe when she is 15 years old, or if we didnt keep her on that special pig diet.  My Puumba is a svelte, beautiful, athletic porcine princess,,, and i'll thank you to not liken her to that hideous sow you have posted on here. 

No wonder she tries to bite you when she sees you,,,,,,,,,

Now my feelings are truly hurt; you invite Stat over to your house (a Bryant Hornet, no less) and not me? 

terminator

Get over it Turdman. 'Bout time you NLR folks realized he's been a closet Hornet fan for years.

Earl is my Hero!!

what in the world Mack ?!?!?! You have TerminatorStat over the house to meet Pumba, but The Earl is relegated to the no-tell-motel when he comes to town?

I'm crushed. Deeply saddened.

However, in light of the recent revelation of certain genetic links resulting from a clandestine love connection during the 1971 NLR Championship basketball season, I understand. Trying to establish a relationship, and catch-up on lost time with the son you never knew...

stattracker

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on April 22, 2010, 09:40:46 am
what in the world Mack ?!?!?! You have TerminatorStat over the house to meet Pumba, but The Earl is relegated to the no-tell-motel when he comes to town?

I'm crushed. Deeply saddened.

However, in light of the recent revelation of certain genetic links resulting from a clandestine love connection during the 1971 NLR Championship basketball season, I understand. Trying to establish a relationship, and catch-up on lost time with the son you never knew...

And that is how the phrase "Mack Daddy" was coined. ;D

birdman1981

Picture taken 1971, Saline County

Isn't that Mack ?

stattracker

Quote from: birdman1981 on April 22, 2010, 10:07:20 am

Picture taken 1971, Saline County

Isn't that Mack ?

Oh no u dint.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas