• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Crazy Weather

Started by DogsWin7, March 01, 2012, 08:22:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PrivateLesson

Beautiful day in the neighborhood!:)     I love temps in the upper 70's and 80's.

PrivateLesson

May 03, 2018, 03:08:02 pm #3251 Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 06:24:01 pm by PrivateLesson
Rain and Thunderstorms....hopefully, none will be too severe.

Ready for beautiful blue skies  and sunshine this weekend!:)

PrivateLesson

Record heat wave predicted....I so hope so!!!!

friscokid

Back in DFW, gonna be 90° with 40 mph wind on Friday. The wind stops at the border.

PrivateLesson

It was so sticky hot earlier today and finished up with heated thunderstorms.   Need the rain!   Love the sunshine!

HorseFeathers

What happened to spring?

bleudog

Lumberjackfan1978

The weather is gonna get crazy on the coast tonight

VHSCoach2

This thread hasn't been posted on in a while. Had to search a bit to find it.

The TOR:CON value in Texas and Oklahoma today is a 9. 90% chance of a tornado happening within 50 miles of a given area there. I can't recall seeing the TOR:CON that high before. The highest value I remember seeing was a 7 back in 2017.

beach bum

Those that live along the Arkansas River be safe this weekend into next week.... They say its going to break some records of the flooding that will go on.

PrivateLesson

Could someone please cancel all the green grass...I'm tired of mowing the lawn.

VHSCoach2

Hoping everyone in Jonesboro, Brookland, and any other towns affected by today's tornado are all okay.

beach bum

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on March 28, 2020, 07:34:06 pm
Hoping everyone in Jonesboro, Brookland, and any other towns affected by today's tornado are all okay.

That looked horrendous. One can only hope the injury count was as low as possible and hopefully no fatalities.

Brian G

beach bum

I have to admit... There have been a couple of rare warm days, but these last 4 weeks or so has been some absolutely phenomenal weather for this time of year. Pretty great when you basically never run your heat or AC. I know some of you guys a little more south in the state might be seeing slightly warmer weather, but all in all its been some good stuff outside.

Indiana Jones

this is nuts!!!
7 inches and won't be above freezing until at least Friday with more snow coming Wednesday

beach bum

Quote from: Indiana Jones on February 15, 2021, 10:30:47 am
this is nuts!!!
7 inches and won't be above freezing until at least Friday with more snow coming Wednesday

Yea if they're accurate about the next snowfall coming in roughly 12 hours from now for a second wave this is going to be nuts.

AirWarren

-2 at my house in rural Saline.

11 inches of snow. 6-8 inches coming.

Hep me hep me hep me John Kerry.

Valleysports

Biden needed less than a month to cure Global Warming!!!

friscokid

Since we're getting political, sure didn't take long for state officials who hate spending federal money to stick their hand out.

AirWarren

2/25/1918. Little Rock. 87 degrees.
2/16/1927. Little Rock. 80 degrees.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas