• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cabot vs Jonesboro

Started by Cabotred, February 25, 2014, 08:32:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cabotred

Well rice pig. This is not a trap game for Jonesboro. More like a dismantling of Cabot

14-33 JBoro at half

Cabotred

36 to 60 something jonesboro. Final

MarionBlueDevil

You know what, I think that little squad from Jonesboro is gonna do alright on the ol' hardwood.

mack

Quote from: Cabotred on February 25, 2014, 08:32:40 pm
Well rice pig. This is not a trap game for Jonesboro. More like a dismantling of Cabot

14-33 JBoro at half

They may be the best team in 7A this year.

ricepig

Quote from: mack on February 26, 2014, 07:21:59 am

14-33 JBoro at half

Shoot, I hope we can beat Marion on Friday night. I am looking forward to watching PV in the tournament. I also think PB and Benton are a lot better then when we played them early in the season. Wes does have our kids playing a little better, too.

rammer

What has happened to Cabot? They were looking like a good team, but now have lost 3 straight games by lopsided scores.

Cabotred

They have gone cold. In first half of season they were taking care of the ball, and shooting lights out. I have to give credit to the teams that have beat us in second half of season, they stepped up their game and we have not. It is hard to beat a team when you turn ball over more than opponents and shoot less than 40%. I also believe the Central, W. Memphis loss could be contribute to teenagers thinking we beat them soundly at home and it will be a cake walk on the road. If they don't change their attitudes it will be 4 losses in a row.

They also lost one of their starters 2-3 weeks ago because of Flu.  He was out of school for 10 days and still has not regained his strength, shot, etc. only played limited minutes last two games. Hopefully he will be back to full speed by state tourny.

MarionBlueDevil

Quote from: ricepig on February 26, 2014, 08:15:06 am
Quote from: mack on February 26, 2014, 07:21:59 am

14-33 JBoro at half

Shoot, I hope we can beat Marion on Friday night. I am looking forward to watching PV in the tournament. I also think PB and Benton are a lot better then when we played them early in the season. Wes does have our kids playing a little better, too.

You'll beat Marion. We almost lost to Central last night.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas