• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kirby move ups

Started by anchorman01, March 04, 2017, 10:24:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Has anyone heard about the two players they have filling in spots for Kirby's seniors next year?

Yes
3 (37.5%)
No
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

anchorman01

Someone told me that they had one of them on the end of the bench this year and played very few minutes but that he could get out and run the floor but the one I keep hearing of is an 8Th grader that will be moving up next year, heard that we could really play can shoot the three and take it to the hole all around game is great and that we will be a threat next year this all came about because a coach told me that Kirby had the best move ups around

BannerMountainMan

You made a poll for that?

anchorman01

Sorry, I'm old and I just got the hang out this website and I like to share stories when I hear one

NWA Hawg

Yes they are both solid players. Both are move ins from caddo. Kirby's season will probaly depend on how many more move ins they can get from caddo seeing as how at least 3 starters next year will be from there.

BannerMountainMan

Bballdad

Yea I heard 8th grader is a stud but we will see if he can make a difference next year.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: fann07 on March 05, 2017, 09:33:14 am
Yes they are both solid players. Both are move ins from caddo. Kirby's season will probaly depend on how many more move ins they can get from caddo seeing as how at least 3 starters next year will be from there.
2 are brothers, moved into district. Caddos coach quit last season.

Eslim03

Kirby has a program that brings in the best players from neighboring schools. Do I like that no but parents are the reason this happens. It is actually no different than what Lebron and Durant did. The parents ties are what I'm talking about if you can't beat them why not join them.

NewRecruit

Quote from: fann07 on March 05, 2017, 09:33:14 am
You really can't say much about the 2 brothers (currently 8th and 11th grade I believe) that moved in because the truth is their dad graduated from Kirby.  I am 100 percent positive of that.  yes they came from Caddo, but look a little deeper they did have ties there.

Bigleague

Look a little deeper.   Lol.   

thebigman3

I heard Kirby was going 2a next year... is that true?

SackAttack

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 16, 2017, 08:28:29 am
Dont see it!! 2 years ago they were in danger of closing due to insufficient numbers. Under 350!

Moonshiner

We are in the middle of cycle right now.  Wouldn't move until the year after.

HorseFeathers

Kirby will never be 2a

sixthman

Kirby will do what it takes to stay good at basketball. Parents don't care if their kids can write their names as long as they can play ball. Education is a far 2nd to being good in sports. I know of at least one school board member who was run out because he put more interest in the well-being of the kids than the well-being of the team.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas