• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top Freshman(2018 class) players...

Started by CincyGuyintheFort, December 19, 2014, 09:00:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CincyGuyintheFort

In Arkansas there cannot be a player better than Connor Vanover of Arkansas Baptist,is there ?  I apologize in advance since I know this is an Arkansas site, but right over the border from Fort Smith, #10 point guard from Pocola, only a freshman and hands down there best player, and on track to be a D1 recruit. And I would not be surprised to see him in a Southside or Northside uniform next year.

Lrbasketballguru

A few good freshmen.

Parkview-Seth Milner and Ethan Henderson.

Catholic- Nathan Page, although I hear he only plays aau,
Not school ball.

Trajen Lee-PA.

Gerry Bohannon- Earle.

Many others as well, just a few I know.

arkhoops94

Ethan Henderson from Parkview and Donald Richardson from LR Central are both D1 caliber freshman. Kendrick Thorn from Pine Bluff is a solid PG that attended the CP3 rising stars camp along with Richardson.

Lrbasketballguru

Kobe Wilson- Jonesboro. Future150 has him ranked in the top 50 in the nation for his class.

ricepig

Quote from: Lrbasketballguru on December 20, 2014, 05:24:55 pm
Kobe Wilson- Jonesboro. Future150 has him ranked in the top 50 in the nation for his class.

Out with a torn ACL for this year.

BigMan15

I have seen Ethan Henderson play and hes definitly D1 talent...very good player and got good size..

Lrbasketballguru

Quote from: ricepig on December 20, 2014, 05:27:24 pm

That really stinks. Never seen him play. Is he as good as billed, ricepig? If so, J-Boro looks to be strong for a while...

ricepig

Quote from: Lrbasketballguru on December 20, 2014, 08:34:39 pm
Quote from: ricepig on December 20, 2014, 05:27:24 pm

That really stinks. Never seen him play. Is he as good as billed, ricepig? If so, J-Boro looks to be strong for a while...

Well, from what little I've seen and heard, he is. He was limited in early practice with some knee problems, got cleared, and then tore his ACL before the season started. He'll be at Jonesboro as long as his Dad is on the ASU staff, who knows on that??

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas